My feature suggestion is...

Set white items values to zero

I think setting white items to zero values in the TSM data base will be a good idea. I mean, everyone know white items can be bought from a vendor... are you sure everyone knows this? Let tell you what happen yesterday last night. My wife is new to the game (BFA that new) and we decide to have fun fishing. So she decide to go first and prepare herself for fishing. She went to the AH to buy a fishing pole and saw something like this http://prntscr.com/lql4de Yesterday it was 300 some for that fishing pole in the AH and TSM was matching the values. Luckily my wife ask me first before buy the fishing pole and I could show her where to buy it way cheaper in the vendor.

New players, they don't know better and there is people taking advantage from this. Thats why Im posting this, recommending to set in TSM the white items to zero values. And if someone try to manipulate TSM values put some rules to TSM to do nothing about this white items and keep it in zero values.

I think thats fair for new players and ethic practices from TSM team that will make you guys look like you really care about players.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)