My feature suggestion is...

Battle Pet Breed Identification

This was brought up before in 2015 http://suggestions.tradeskillmaster.com/forums/208541-general/suggestions/11230287-allow-battle-pets-to-be-grouped-by-breed.

Currently TSM treats all Battle Pets of the same Rarity, Level and petID as the same and for a lot of them this is fine, but there are many that have different breeds (Stats).

There are three stats to each pet Health, Power and Speed. Each pet has two stat modifiers for their breed. These modifiers focus on specific stats or distribute the bonus evenly (Balance). These stat modifiers are abbreviated H, P, S, B. Remember there are two modifiers which means you can have H/H, H/P, H/S, H/B, P/P, P/S, P/B, S/S, S/B, and B/B. That's up to ten potential breeds, now most do not have that many but some do.

Different breeds are more valuable than others. Some would sell for possibly over 30k more than the same pet of a different breed.

I believe TSM should be able to differentiate between them. I know that not everyone that uses TSM will care about pet breeds, but some do. So I was thinking possibly a check box in the options to allow TSM do differentiate between them. Avid pet sellers that actually know about these differences would appreciate it.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Knightshade shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Chad Cloman commented  · 

It's worse than what you've written. When doing a shopping search for a pet in TSM, if you hover over the icon you will see a breed, but it is typically the *wrong* breed. So what you need to do is run the TSM search to find prices, then run the regular AH search to find the one you actually want.

Feedback and Knowledge Base