My feature suggestion is...

Recently mailed increased size

Looks like the "Recently Mailed" list is hard-coded to 20 entries. I use this often to mail alts on other realms (since the Alts button only shows characters on the same realm) I propose increasing this number, or perhaps adding a user-controlled field to the setup to set the number themselves. I found that if I go into MailingUI-Send and then scroll down to -> function private.UpdateRecentlyMailed(recipient) (line 821 approx.) and change "if size>= 20 then" (line 837 approx.) to another number say 75 or so, that's all that is needed to increase the number of recently mailed that is stored. Right now, I have to go into the lua file and change it manually, each time TSM is updated, so it would be nice if you guys could implement this change at some point. However, I recognize that everyone might not want theirs set that high, which is why I suggested a user-set value. Capped at 100 entries perhaps. (50 alts and room for 50 others since TSM stores 2 entries per alt, once for home realm, and once when mailing across realms)

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)