My feature suggestion is...

TSM4 non-liquid evaluation on dashboard

Currently the dashboard is able to show the amount of gold the sum total of all your characters possess, but I believe that adding in a section that also goes over a summary of your non-liquid value would be helpful. I would say the option would need to be able to select between character and all your characters (or maybe a combo-button option if you only care about the amount on a few characters). Just a simple chart with a few data points that would show the total value of items and mats based on salesavg,martketvalue, and maybe regional sales avg. I mean this information is already being fed into TSM and shown via the tooltip per single item, so another drop-down or combo-box to select what you want the valuation based on would be excellent as well.

A couple instances that I think this would be helpful for:
-Gives the player their total valuation, not just based on their liquid gold
-Allows players who stockpile specific materials and items for their niche market to determine easily much they still stand to make. For example, right now my bank toon has been stockpiling materials since BFA launch. Problem is that I just keep seeing what I've spent and my total "losses" at this point. Being able to see what the actual valuation of what I have would allow me to see how much I've actually made or loss based on what the valuation of my materials and items is now. So I've spent 960k so far, but what's that actually worth now?

TSM already has all the data listed in the tooltip so I know it's got the numbers necessary to do the simple multiplication calculation to determine total valuation for everything. So it's not even asking for much then just to have TSM do the math instead of a player manually find the information in the tooltips and creating a spreadsheet and manually entering all the information in themselves.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Andrew shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google