My feature suggestion is...

Please bring back the posting of items during a post scan

Hi,

Please could you bring back this feature from TSM3.
In TSM3, posting items while a scan was underway was possible.

With the state of the AH now and on high pop servers, it takes an absurd amount of time to scan EVERYTHING before being able to just post something.

This issue has been already brought up *at least* on reddit here:

- https://www.reddit.com/r/woweconomy/comments/92ybqj/tsm_design_and_philosophy_decisions/?st=jkzs98iy&sh=82380535

On discord I saw also someone mentionning this.

80 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    nemo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dylan Ruppell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. Having to wait until the end of a long scan just to post auctions (especially when the AH is moving at the pace of continental drift, and post scans take nearly 30 minutes each for me) is painful. By the time the scan is complete, almost every price in it will have been undercut or bought off to a higher rate, leaving our items either overpriced and unsold, or underpriced and sold for less profit.

I feel like this feature was taken out as part of TSM's claim that they sped up the scanning process (I haven't seen evidence of this, but because of Blizz's admitted reponsibility in AH slowness lately, I'm not denying it). If that's the case, I would certainly hope there's some other workaround for this, otherwise I probably won't be able to make a profit until Blizz fixes their speed issues.

• Sigmi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe this is still currently possible (took me a while myself). Once you search for your items on shopping, there is a small gavel icon along the right side of each item (Only if you have the items in your inventory). Clicking the gavel will bring up a small box where you can sell items from there.

• DJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I loved the TSM3 feature where i could post items that i searched for in the Shopping window. The fact that i cant do that now is a little disheartening. Please bring it back.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

not having this feaTURE in TSM4 is horrible on highpop servers with an auction house where you run into WoW's internal auction error'

Feedback and Knowledge Base