My feature suggestion is...

Advanced filter operations for groups

I would really like to see advanced filtering for displaying items in groups. Let's say I have a group where I have imported every crafting material in the game. However, I know some of these are too cheap to be worth selling, some have a vendorSell price that is so high it will make the AH deposits eat away at my profits, and some just move too darn slow. Currently, the group filters only allow me to sort by price. This means I can filter out the cheap ones, but I can't filter by vendorSell or DBRegionSaleRate or DBRegionSoldPerDay.

Implementation could look something like this (with "show" and "hide" as the commands):

iflt(DBRegionSoldPerDay, 10, iflt(DBRegionSaleRate, 0.2, show, hide), hide)

This would show all of the items in my selected group which sell less than 10 per day in the region, or which have a sale rate of less than 20%. Then I could select them all for easy removal from the group.

This would allow bulk imports of item codes and creation of groups that fit your specific criteria. It would be great for flippers (who can wind up with a lot of excess junk in their shopping scan if their groups have stuff that's not worth buying).

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Craig Hensel shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Craig Hensel commented  · 

Oh, one last thought. An "ifhas" operation would also be nice. Like ifhas(VendorBuy, show, hide) to show all items that can be bought from vendors so we can review them for deletion.

• Craig Hensel commented  · 

I should point out, implementing all of the logic and price sources would be helpful, not just the ones I gave examples for above.

Feedback and Knowledge Base