My feature suggestion is...

Custom Pricing for anything not just mats

I'd like no not have a million ops and groups. however without being able to just give items a custom price (and then reference it on ops) i am unable to cut down the amount of ops required. for example, i have 20 groups for TMog (100/200/500/1k/2k/5k/etc...) each of these groups has 1-2 items in it - because there is no way to get the pricing correct. if i could jsut assign a custom price for the item itself i could have one tmog group. This would cut about 60 groups out of my TSM if it was there!

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Paul shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Craig Hensel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A sufficiently clever pricing operation can handle just about every item you have, especially in TSM 4. Just draw from the pricing sources and the logical tests and account for the different types of stuff you sell, where you want to draw its pricing from, when you want to use different price sources, how you want to use different price sources, and what your limits relevant to the price sources should be for each item. I have a custom source defined that draws from all of that to determine an item's "real" value, which makes my "sell" operations pretty simple.

For example, I have a group with all transmogs in it. I use a single "sell" operation for all of them. For each individual transmog, it learns the item's real value from one of: DBAuction, DBHistorical, DBRegionMarketAvg, or DBRegionHistorical (the item's sales volume determines which of these it uses). Once it has the item's value, it's just a matter of "how low do you want to go?" using normal TSM operations. For example, the minimum price might look like "max(105% avgBuy, 70% realValue, 105% crafting)", where realValue is the custom source that learns the item's real value using the methods above.

The "shopping/sniper" operation, on the other hand, is a logistical nightmare (not due to TSM limitations, but due to the amount that needs to go into it).

TL;DR - TSM can already do this, if you learn how to use it properly.

Feedback and Knowledge Base