My feature suggestion is...

sniper undercut mod

Make a mod for sniping that will only check the last page of the AH for undercuts, instead of us constantly needing to scan for all our auctions posted.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jonas shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Declined  ·  AdminAdmin (TSM Developers, TradeSkillMaster) responded  · 

This would not work. The last page only contains the most recently posted auctions, and is extremely unlikely to contain items which have undercut yours at the time you start the scan.

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jonas commented  · 

Well it would work if you start sniper right after you finish posting your items on the AH.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Ok, so you want the sniper to check every new itme posted to show undercuts of your posted items. I am dense like this sometimes. So they would have to allow you to create a list of items to check. It would be a mess to check every single item you currently have posted. Well, at least for me. I have over 725k in my server AH at any one time on my 4 banker toons. 'Auctioneer has this type of function, but you have to have it check your auctions one at a time and it shows when you are still the low seller and also shows when your item has been undercut. It also allows you to cancel all those undercut auctions. I am sure TSM does that somewhere already.

• jonas commented  · 

What I am asking is pretty self-explanatory IMO.
        Also this mod could potential be used to ''cancel to repost higher threslholds''.

• Lord Gar commented  · 

I was under the impression that is what the current sniper mod does. Constantly scan only the last page... but the last page will change as new items are added? Not sure what you are asking for?

Feedback and Knowledge Base