My feature suggestion is...

Inventory managment - see how much of a mat has been used in the past day/week/month/ever

As an enchanter who sells old world enchants I have a lot of stock. A little bit of this kind of dust, some various greater essences, all sorts of shards - you know the pain. I would like to be able to hover over these items in my bank and determine how many of them I use on (for example) a monthly basis. If some of them haven't been used enough I can convert them to something more usable or sell them!

For example:
I have made 5 Enchant Weapon - Exceptional Spellpower this month. I want to know how many of an item I've used in the past month so I select the option so see how many I've used in the past 30 days. When I hover over Infinite Dust it should say (50/30 days) and Greater Cosmic Essence should say (10/30 days). Let's say I never use Volatile Water or at least haven't in the past month. When I hover over it I would see (0/30days). That way I can reconsider how much space that Volatile Water is taking up in my bank. I think a daily/weekly/monthly/ever option would be useful.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)