My feature suggestion is...

Filter and Search by Seller Name

Hey Guys,

first, Ive to thank you for this work and good development on TSM.

I miss a crucial function for action filtering / seaching - the search for seller names.

Other Auctioning Addons like 'Auctioneer' are able to do that.
(They missed to handle the realm name, but they applied this function long time ago)

Add a slash command like /seller for filterInfo object.
Or a other function to get all auctions from a specific seller.

I would like to share you my ideas to solve my request but the source of TSM is very big and it will take much time to unterstand how your code is structured and organized, so it would be awesome if you also see a need for this feature....

Thank you in advance

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    davidbla shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Cael commented  · 

I see, yes this logic of having the names can be useful, especially if it gets also added in tsm website, the mail notifications

• davidbla commented  · 

yes there is no obvious reason to make gold this this search but:

many sellers try to trick others by posting 1 item at about 20% price.
        they assume others use auto posting features witch undercut them - they'll buy instantly the stacks to sell them later.
        i tracked this at several realmpools and it seems like they use a programm or addon to do so - they are really fast.
        and its just superfluous to use another auctioneer tool to search for seller names or using manual search on sites like theunderminejournal.

on the other hand it might be interesting to see what others are selling, there is competition in auctioning and it can be useful to get this information.

• Cael commented  · 

just curious, what goldmaking value is there in the ability to filter by seller name ?

Feedback and Knowledge Base