My feature suggestion is...

Vendor operation option: Include in "Automatically Sell Vendor Trash"

Add option to Vendoring operation to include this operation if "Automatically Sell Vendor Trash" is enabled.

# Use case:

In my mind, the power of TSM is in making a decision once about an item, and then automating the associated action. We can currently do that with grey items by enabling "Automatically Sell Vendor Trash", but we have no way of editing that group. It is predefined as grays.

We currently have a one to three+ click solution. That is create a group, add the items to that group, then create a vendoring operation. When visiting the vendor, go to the TSM tab, TSM Groups, optionally select groups, and then click sell selected groups.

By adding a checkbox in the operation to execute this operation automatically upon speaking to the vendor, just like the trash, you cut out all of that manual processing.

There are other addons which accomplish this. "Scrap" comes to mind. I currently run it in addition to TSM just to have this functionality. Adding it to TSM would provide a unified place to configure automation of those vendoring tasks and a more powerful interface.

Time is money. It may not seem like this shaves off much time, but it truly adds up.

The functions required to automate selling trash are already written. This would merely add this operation to the list. I imagine implementation would be reasonably uncomplicated.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)