My feature suggestion is...

Set an Item Level Cap

What shortfall are you trying to solve in the current functionality of the addon?

Destroy only allows for setting thresholds by prices. While this can prevent accidental d/e of an item that would be more profitable sold to the vendor it doesn't not prevent accidental d/e of times in your bags you may be using for off-spec or other reasons. Many times those items are from the current expansion and can be easily identified by their item level.

How would you or others use this feature?/What new functionality do you hope to attain with the addition of this feature?

To help prevent this, I believe a simple slider or custom text field for an item level threshold would be beneficial. Using this indictor the user could sent a maximum item level to be d/e'd. Anything over this ilevel would be excluded from Destroy. For example, I just farmed Black Temple and have a bunch of 141 and lower ilevel items. I also have a few 800+ items I carry for off-spec. When destroy comes even with the current filtering options many of the 800+ items appear in the list as well as the lower item levels. If I was able to set a ilevel threshold of 800 then I would only see items to d/e and can then use my macro to quickly and efficiently clean up my bags.

I realize that I could add those 800+ items to my already large list of item exclusions. However, I'm going to want to d/e those items eventually as well, so I will have to search that list and un-exclude them. If this suggestion were implemented, though, I would simply move the max ilevel up to what ever is relevant in the current expansion and continue adventuring.

Thanks for considering.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)