My feature suggestion is...

Allow Battle pets to be grouped by breed

Prior to 3.1 and after TSM3 battle pets were able to be placed into specific groups based on their stats. This is very important for people who sell battle pets as some pets can vary wildly from breed to breed, up to 30k for some pets.

Many people only buy pets of specific breeds giving that type a much higher value than the rest of the same pet, to generalize them makes this addon lose a lot of it's capabilities and is actually a step backwards.

101 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    William shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • t00t commented  · 

would love this option

• William commented  · 

@Adam I post 300+ pets at a time, and I understand that it can be annoying to have to add a couple pets to a group every time you go to post just because they are a new breed you have not seen before. But the point is we lose the ability to make a good deal of money with this change, VERY often have I sold 2 or 3 of the same pet of a specific breed when I have 1 or two other breed choices up on the AH in the same day, people are a bit more likely to buy when they have choice of the breed.

This also hurts us when it comes to pets like the S/S Gilnean Raven worth ~30k more than the B/B, the S/S Death Adder Hatchling worth 2k-3k more than the other breeds, and the S/S DMR worth about 10k more than the other breeds.

Sure this change helps you because you only have to add a pet to your groups once, but this change will have a noticeable impact on the sales of people like me who pay attention and put a little more effort into our groups and the posting of our auctions, If this change gets changed back I encourage you to post all breeds of each pet you have at once not just one at a time and notice patterns of what people buy.

• Adam Hurst commented  · 

I would be open to this as an option only solely because I personally sell anywhere between 100 to 200 pets at a time daily and having to add every single pet simply because the breed is different despite the type and level being the same becomes a drastically huge hassle. The value of one breed to the next is nill on 90% of the pets able to be sold so to force this upon all pets is just not a good route to take. In fact currently, tsm has tried this and it now appears the amount of people who dislike it and prefer the way that tsm2 handled the pet trade was superior and simpler.

• William commented  · 

Also even when the pets are of similar prices it's nice to be able to post all of the breeds to have more variety in the AH so the buyer has more choice if they'd like.

Feedback and Knowledge Base