General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cancel scan needs to check your position in line

With the new last in first out system cancel scan needs to check your current position in the queue. Currently, it only checks for undercutting which is generally not useful.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. buy all

A buy in bulk option like the new 8.3 WoW AH interface.

If there are stacks of herbs for at 9g, 10g and 11g you select all. and buy them with one transaction. Just like the standard interface.

On the same note, a buy all button for one stack would help a lot.
    at the moment you have to type the number indiviualy, e.g. there are 321 sea stalk so you have to manualy type in 321 and then buy. a buy all button would eliminate the typing. Or a max stack button wich fills the panel for you

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 8.3 Allow Multiple Selling Operations

I saw that in 8.3 we removed Multiple operations per group, I assume this includes Auctioning operations.

Now that undercutting is a thing of the past, I would say it's more critical than ever to be able to post at several price ranges.

Example: I'm selling War-Scrolls and I craft 300 per week. I want to sell 50@Crafting cost +125%, 100@ 100% dbMarket, and the remaining 50@ 150% dbMarket so that as there are surges in demand I can ensure I'm always taking advantage while still selling something at a profit.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Manual Post Price Change.

I read a comment were Sapu said the majority of people don't manual post. While this may be true, I think the statement is inaccurate b/c you guys have made manual posting such a chore(vs tsm3), people really have no choice but to use operations to post efficiently. And if people don't know anything other than the operations that have been shoved down their throats, of course more people are not going to be manual posting.(I'm not saying people should do it all the time, I only manually posted during volume sales in tsm3(which was more efficient than scanning))

Now…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Reinstate TSM3's ability to protect the AH window from the escape key in TSM4

Hi,

In TSM3 you could enable an option so that the auction house window didn't close if you pressed the escape key (esc). This is incredibly handy for players with smaller screens/ laptops as windows tend to overlap a lot. Therefore if i quickly open my bags to check something or open my crafting window to check something it massively overlaps the AH window, which is fine, i only wanted to quickly check something, so i close the window by pressing escape (track pads suck, I tend to keybind most things on my laptop) and the AH window would still…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. ButtonName the 4 TSM auctionhouse heading tabs as well as the "back" arrow so we can build macros to use them with keyboinds

I figure this would be the easier suggestion to implement, but ultimately I want Keybinds to jump to different TSM screens, to hit the "Stop" scanning buttons, and to hit the "back" arrow. The back arrow is very small and a nuisance to constantly click on

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adjust font size independent of wow ui scale

don't bother linking to the address below as an answer, it's not.

http://suggestions.tradeskillmaster.com/forums/208541-general/suggestions/11248755-font

TSM needs a method to adjust the font size for TSM, without destroying your UI set up by adjusting the overall wow UI scale setting. many addons don't take kindly to UI scale changes and can lead to having to spend a deal of time fixing the UI afterward. it's not a good solution. please add a text size option or independent UI scale option for TSM.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Thorium shield spike craft price is wrong

Thorium shield spike craft price is wrong. And your website wont let me report the bug.
    It's only counting 1 of 2 essence of earth's

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Scan "My Auctions"

I'm not sure why this isn't there already (if it isn't!), but I've been using it two days now and I've not worked it out...

Why isn't there a big button on "My Auctions" to check for undercuts?

Or a group that directly pulls all current auctions as default?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow third-parties to define custom sources by exposing TSM.CustomPrice.RegisterSource via TSMAPI_FOUR

Internally, TSM.CustomPrice.RegisterSource is used to define both internal price sources like DBMarket as well as import external price sources like AtrValue, TUJGlobalMedian, etc. It'd be great if developers could do this without having to modify TSM itself.

I exposed this for myself and here are some of the custom price sources I use:

• playerCopper returns the amount of gold I have, allowing me to create sniper/shopping strings like min(20% PlayerCopper, 20% DBMarket) so that I never spend more than 20% of my gold on a single item.

• dayOfWeek returns 1-7 depending on which day of the week it is, enabling…
    24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Adding APIs for people to make local changes like this is not something that would be beneficial for the majority of our users, so this isn’t a change we would make. However, if there is a 3rd party addon that provides pricing data which you feel would be useful in TSM, we are certainly open to adding support for it. Also, if there are specific price sources you feel would add to TSM that we could provide, we would certainly consider those. Feel free to create suggestions for either of these things (if they don’t already exist) along with details on the functionality you are looking for.

12. (Classic) Ability to add one item to multiple groups

Trying to make poison vendor groups so I can quickly restock poisons on my rogue, and it works fine up until multiple poisons require the same materials. For example:

Base Group: Poisons

SubGroup: 20x Instant Poison II (Dust of Decay)
    Grouped Item: Dust of Decay
    Operation: Restock 60

SubGroup: 20x Mind-numbing Poison (Dust of Decay + Essence of Pain)
    Grouped Item: CANNOT BE DONE, Dust of Decay already assigned to Instant Poison II

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

It’s not clear what you’re trying to do, but it can almost certainly be done with the existing functionality of the addon. Feel free to join our Discord server for help with this: discordapp.com/invite/FJ4877H

13. Classic:the profession in crafting is loading

In Classic,once the profession goes to level 225-300,the profession is missing in Crafting.
    thank you

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Classic: Hook into Auctioneer's GetAll scan

Auctioneer has the ability to hook into manual searches and scans initiated by other addons. So that running "/tsm scan" will also kick off Auctioneer's GetAll scan at the same time. However, Auctioneer's scan is faster and when it completes, the TSM scan aborts and does not complete.

My suggestion would be to fix that so that TSM scan will still complete, or better yet, listen for Auctioneer to start a scan and hook into that (preferable mostly because Auctioneer has a button on the AH to start the scan, rather than using slash command for TSM).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Classic WoW: UI Scale Option & Ability to make addon more Thin.

I love the ability to resize this addon and I use that to make it very long vertically but it's just too wide (even on it's thinnest setting).

I would love to be able to either scale it down so it doesn't take up so much of my screen or perhaps remove "rank/profit & perhaps even the Crafting Queue" in order to make it more thin (somewhat like the default blizz ui).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. you broke /tsm scan

you broke /tsm scan why can i not see progress anymore

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Problem/Bug with Classic version

If I craft something in the TSM UI, TSM count the content of my bank to my total count of my mats.
    Sometimes it shows me that I can craft eg 10 of x, but in reality because some mats are in the bank I only can craft 5. In this case after I pressed craft all, TSM probably trys to continue crafting after 5 and then I can't craft anything in the TSM UI anymore (it dont react anymore) Only after /reload ui

PS Sry for this bad english

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can you add the oceanic servers?

Hello, i read a previous suggestion to add oceanic servers, the reply was that they are already there...but i cant seem to find them, please add them

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Manual backup

I was surprised to find that there was no "backup now" type of option. I've been having issues lately with all of my settings disappearing whether through tsm or macros and the like. Thankfully the backups have really been saving my butt, although it doesn't always save before I logout and if I've created anything new - the new stuff isn't saved and I have to recreate it. I know the game is glitchy from the recent update, but having a simple "backup now" option on the backups page would certainly give me some piece of mind.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Simpler Vendoring Trash Method

I started using TSM4 and I can't figure out how to vendor trash. The page is complicated with too many options that I have no idea what they mean. We should simply be able to put any item in our bag that we want to vendor into a delete list and then have either an option to automatically do it when we talk to a merchant or have us click one button. I don't understand how to link it to an operation. I really don't understand why I would need multiple groups or multiple operations for vendoring. And of course…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 50 51
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base