General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ingame scan or possibility to use auctionator ig scan prices

I am using tsm in order to know what to craft and sell base on profit column. The problem is that this value (profit) is based on datas that can be expired for 2 or 3 hours sometimes. With such a volatile AH it is a hudge amount of time.

It would be cool to do a quickscan to get this column data updated to not craft and sell something and realise at the end then we lost money because data was outdated

I know that for other use case like post,shop, snipe there is an instant scan that is…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a toggle to disable automatic addon updates via TSM Desktop

Sometimes, a new revision of the addon has some issues. Installing an older version of the Add-on itself can fix the issue, but people would still like to grab the updated AH data via the TSM Desktop Application.

The Desktop app currently automatically updates the Add-on upon start.

Is it possible to add a toggle to disable automatic Add-on updates?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Disenchant Search to Conversion Search

Extend the functionality of the Disenchant Search by also adding every item that can be converted e.g. milled etc. I already did the code to test it myself:

I edited the DisenchantSearch.lua this way:

function private.ShouldInclude(itemString, minBuyout)

if not ItemInfo.IsDisenchantable(itemString) then

if not ItemInfo.IsCommodity(itemString) then
    if not ItemInfo.IsCraftingReagent(itemStrring) then
    return false
    end
    end
    end

and I edited out the check for the itemlevel as it would cause errors obviously.

Hopefully this will make it the the live version :)

Cheers

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add button names for post/cancel scan

By adding button names on these, this would make these macroable.

I appreciate this suggestion has been raised before and has been rejected, however I would ask you to take another look at this but with the knowledge that these kind of changes make this addon more usable for disabled users. The more actions that can potentially be keybound, the more accessible TSM is made for people who are less able. Please reconsider your decision on adding button names here.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Post all

Auctioneer have an autopost all. Why do we have to click post for each one? One click, post all...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a Base Group Item Variation Toggle in the Settings

Having the functionality to toggle item variation in the base settings might cause issues for new players if they don't understand what it means. However, it does offer useful functionality.

I propose adding a toggle in the settings where it won't get accidentally pressed along with a warning about the possible dangers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There is no concept of ignoring item variations for the base group, so not sure what you mean by putting it in the settings. If you have general feedback about where settings are located or how easy something is to find, that would be better directed to Discord: https://discord.com/invite/FJ4877H

If you’re looking to suggest a new feature, you can create a suggestion here with detailed information on what use-case isn’t being solved by the existing features of TSM and what functionality you’re looking for.

7. Useful, out-of-the-box, default setups

There should be meaningful, valuable out-of-the-box defaults for all settings, especially if you are paying for the premium version. There is nothing like that right now. By default it suggests ridiculous prices for my auction items.

Quite honestly, it's way more work than it is worth right now.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. cancel scan not showing some items as undercut, especially ones at same price.

When i run cancel scans, i have alot of items show up as blue(not undercut) instead or red (undercut) especially when someone posts the same exact price as your item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. screen

op een 4K scherm 3840x2160 is de app niet leesbaar, die app is dan nog geen 2 bij 3 cm groot.....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. OLD EDIT PRICE

When you have to change the price on the item you want to sell, the new ''EDIT PRICE TAB'' are very inconvenient..............

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

There is not nearly enough information here about what functionality you’re looking for or what use-case you’re trying to solve. Saying that something is very inconvenient without providing context about why that’s the case is not productive.

11. Return of the OLD edit price when auctionning

Can be long to change the price of 40 auction on eby one with the new window for editing post.....

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Cooldown timer Transmute, Mooncloth, ..

This suggestion would imply to add a cooldown timer to the crafting window for e.g. Alchemy (Transmutes) and Tailoring (Mooncloth); As to display the amount of time left until the spell becomes available again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add tooltip option to always show crafting cost [classic]

It would be nice to be able to toggle the visibility of crafting costs for all craftable items even the ones i can not craft myself. then it would be easier to evaluate if it is feasible to buy the crafted item or the materials.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Use backpack, ignore soulbound

Just installed.

It would be far simpler if I could just dump BOE items into a specific bag, and auction them all at once. Because it's trying to auction all of my random food and stuff, and some of the soulbound items as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Automatically undercut lowest seller by small margin

Since the update, when auctioning an item, it uses the market average as standard or undercutting the lowest seller, if the item goes below market average.
    Before the update it always only undercut the lowest item automatically. I mostly put in auctions this way and now I need to do an extra click each auction, which is very tedious. I'd appreciate an option to go back to the previous mode to always undercut by a small margin, even if this item is put in at 1000% of the market average. Please let me know if there is already an option…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Let us enter a default dbregionsalerate when TSM doesn't have one

I was attempting to use a custom source
    2((1 / first(dbregionsalerate,.01) - 1)60% vendorsell)
    But noticed that when TSM didn't have a dbregionsalerate that the operations and such that used it wouldn't work correctly. I also noticed that the first(dbregionsalerate,.01) doesn't work because we can't enter decimals it seems.

Would be nice if we could enter a default to be used when TSM doesn't have a dbregionsale rate so custom sources would work correctly.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Retrieving stacks from mailbox is not counting right

I'm not sure if this is an issue with TSM, maybe another addon like BeanCounter, or the interaction of several addons, etc. I'm relatively new to this over the last 6 months, and I typically use the WoW UI for my mailbox, but as I've made more gold and have been able to buy out items, I've been seeing some odd things that didn't make sense at first. Then I actually paid attention to what was going on and things suddenly did make sense. (I have screenshots if you need several different examples of this.)

Example #1:

I have 294…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Provide manual scan AH for Asia Server

This is not for classic.
    For users in Asia sever, please provide manual scan AH.
    So we can use tradeskillmaster recent version.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Parler

Would you create an account on Parler. It would be great to receive your messages there instead of Twitter.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Revamp 'set post cap'

My idea here is to revamp 'set post cap' option on operations>posting by having it taking into account item stacks:

1) For items that do not stack with each other: have 'Set post cap' option, Example: 2 items

2) For items that stack with each other: have 'Set post cap for stacks' option, Example: 4 stacks; consequential allow us to manually enter the number of items per stack, Example: 5 items per stack making it, in this case, post 4 stacks each with 5 items (also add an option for 'max possible stack size' making it automatically post stacks, in…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 54 55
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base