General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

My feature suggestion is...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Group listings should have vote buttons

The number of groups on the TSM website has gone up a lot and it's very hard to pick the wheat out from the chaff. Some sort of up/down vote buttons would be useful to help mark garbage / good group lists.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A few item corrections I noticed after pulling the TSM API

Item # 22458 Moonshadow Stave is coming back as 22459 (Void Sphere) AND as 22460 (Prismatic Sphere) and I don't believe pricing data is showing in game.
    Item # 159939 Honorable Combatants Staff of Intuition is Honorable Combatant's Intuitive Staff in game
    Item # 163945 Mystra's Magnificient Mitts is Mystrah's Magnificent Mitts in game
    Item # 159597 Warport Quickblade is Warport Shortblade in game

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. As a Guild Master, I would like to know how much money my guild is spending per day for guild repairs by rank.

As a Guild Master, I would like to know how much money my guild is spending per day for guild repairs by rank. This will allow me to predict expenses and cost changes, as well as see at a glance if actions need to be taken to prepare for upcoming events (such as the release of a new raid) or if the current balance is sufficient.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Any plans to fix "Your system clock/timezone is off." when logging in?

I was using the app fine for a couple days. But now every time I try to log in I'm met with the above error message. Can't even log in. Changed my computer to every time zone possible. Doesn't work.

Why is it doing this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 3.3.5

Any chance we can get access to the old TSM 3.3.5a release for private server use?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. TSM Crafting Material Costs and BOP reagents

TSM Crafting: bop items prevent calculation of material cost on recipes. Maybe make their cost be 0, or the vendor sale price to allow for calculations?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The ability to tag an item, with the price you bought it for on the AH

We already have the min/avg/max price for the item, but what i would want, was to have TSM tag an item i bought on the AH with the Actual price i spend on the specific item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. bug report

Hello, I've been experiencing this bug for months now, your not the only addon causing the issue but one of the most frequent ( i have since sent bug reports to the other addon writers as well.) -Every time i go to invite someone to my guild or a community-i get an error saying i must disable the addon to do so. Forcing me to reload ui to invite them, and then reload ui again to turn the addon back on. Its an everyday occurrence and is getting incredibly frustrating. please fix!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Change in Operations -- Keep number of items on a seperate list

Unless I'm missing it, currently you have to hard code into a given operation to keep a number of a given item, such as barding. So if I want to keep that number I have to keep all items in that operation or group a minium number. Or I have to write out another operation for just a single item. Can you add in a check to the operation an option to check a second list, that we can add or subtract items with a "x" number of items to keep, and it overrides the operation?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m not sure what this suggestion is referring to. Feel free to create another one with more specific details about what type of operation you are referring to and what specific use-case you’re looking for.

10. Fix account syncing.

Considering I asked on Discord several times over the course of several months, receiving no response for several months and to eventually be told essentially that the dev team thinks fixing Account Syncing bugging out and not working intermittently isn't an issue affecting a large enough portion of the userbase to warrant time to fix it, I guess it's not technically an "issue" in the eyes of the devs. Therefore, I would like to suggest the new feature of Properly Working Account Syncing be implemented into TSM.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Give us option to disable parts of tasklist

- to disable expirations
    - to disable cooldown tracking (its causing lags, unless you ignore everything)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Premium Account Support

For Premium Accounts, we are supposed to have a Premium Support option. But there is no option besides Discord where everyone can request support from volunteers. I suggest that either a Premium Support channel be added to Discord or allow Premium accounts to submit issues through Github (or whichever repository is used). Many times Premium members on Discord are not answered or get lost in the support channel as MVG's answer other questions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Consistent version and update information

It would be great if all parts and online touchpoints of TSM would show consistent information about the latest version. Many releases contain new features that are very important to learn about, like the recently introduced /disenchant and /crafting search parameters. However, I see completely different "latest release news" versions:

TSM Desktop App: current version 4.6.9 - Up to Date
    But the window's header displays "TradeSkillMaster 4.5 released"
    This link leads to the according post on https://blog.tradeskillmaster.com/, but even when going to this blog's start page, it still shows "TradeSkillmaster 4.5 released" as latest entry,
    The "Follow @TSMAddon"-Button in…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. BUG fix - gathering tasklist ignores number of items made per craft

A somewhat important and easy bug fix. The gathering / tasklist currently completely ignores the number of items made per craft (TSM.Crafting.GetNumResult). For example if you queue up a bountiful feast it thinks you need to craft mon'dazi and tiramisu 10 times in order to make 10 of each, when its just 1 craft to make 10. If you actually used the task list at the vendor, you'd buy 10x the mats you needed. Same problem with various engineering bolts and parts.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Give us back the RESTART button.

Give us back the RESTART button instead of that little ">". It's placing is awkward and doesn't flow well. Or, maybe a keybid so we can use the "back" button on a mouse.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feel free to create a new suggestion, but there’s not nearly enough information here about what feature you’re requesting / what use-case you’re trying to solve. For example, it’s unclear what you mean by ‘that little “>”’ although I’m guessing you mean the back button pattern (which is used in a half dozen places).

16. BUG fix for TSM marking all mail as read

I have a fix for the bug where TSM marks all mail as read when its scanning for auction info and attachments.

Everything keeps working as before with TSM mail or default mail UI and mail no longer all gets marked as read for no reason.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Premium without subscribing for 6-12 months :P

Cancel any time it says but first you need to subscribe for a 6 month or a 12 month period :P

Why not have 1 month deal?? saying "and you can cancel at any time" when its a fixed 6 or 12 month :p like seriously lol

cancel any time after you pay for 6 month or 12 month is ridiculous!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. fix website as atm some pages are https and some http and it causes pop ups from security software!!!

As title says :P the fact that some pages are in https while other pages are http and it makes security software pop up as going from secure to non secure.

If some pages are https I really dont understand why other pages are in http. If the reason for the mixed protocols is so site moderators can edit site without hassle fair enought but the hassle is only being moved onto people who use the site :P

If you are not experiencing this issue its because your browser and pc config is set to accept all :P

Like seriously…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. TSM app

What about start app automatically when I start WoW(or vice versa)? If it is possible would be great, btw good job :-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. add a refresh button to the desktop app to manually pull realm data

the desktop app does not update as often/quickly as it needs to. It takes about 10 minutes to update when my computer resumes from sleep and i often have to exit and reload the app to pull fresh data. Add a Refresh button to the app so that we can avoid closing and reopening and/or add a setting to allow us to change the polling rate to specify how often it pulls down new data.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 43 44
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base