General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Open bags button at top of window

The new interface is great but in the "Browse" tab, hitting my open bag keybind does nothing but start typing in the search bar. It's wonderful that the cursor defaults to there, but I have to open another tab or close TSM to use "b" to open my bags.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Default the purchase quantity to the number in the TSM task list

When scanning the AH to buy items from the task list, I have to select the item I want to buy and then type in the quantity needed. This is an additional user action which I think could be avoided by defaulting the number in the box to be the same number in the task list.

Consider the two below screenshots A and B. In A I have 112 Mauve Stingers in my task list, when clicking on the Mauve Stinger to open the menu in B, it would be helpful if TSM defaulted this number to 112. Whilst a…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. buying all to one price point

when doing a shopping scan make it possible to buy every thing up to one price point like in the wowui.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. When doing a shopping scan, have the buyout popup auto-fill with the # of items below restock cap

Right now, the only thing "Maximum restock quantity" does is determine whether or not Shopping will scan the grouped items or not. The Qty field defaults to "1" and now has the useful "max" button next to it, but the Qty field should really default to min(restock-current, max_available)

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remove custom price

TSM3 allowed you to remove custom prices from mats and restore the default.

Please add this functionality to TSM4 or make it more obvious how to perform this action.

Example scenario: I was setting custom prices for inks to take advantage of ink trading. I (stupidly) decided to walk down the list of inks and set any that were common. However, I can not trade for Crimson Ink, so I wanted to remove that custom price and just use the default again.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a 'buy all' option instead of having to modify default unit amount of 1

When buying multiples from one seller at the same price, the current option is to manually modify the default quantity of 1. This is frustrating, and slow. an option for 'buy all' would be much quicker.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sniper Auto Select option on deal found

it would be nice to have an option (disabled by default) to auto select the top row when a deal is found, leaving the user hitting Buyout, like in auctioneer.

apparently this feature was supposed to be already implemented, but it's not currently : http://suggestions.tradeskillmaster.com/forums/208541-general/suggestions/5335373-option-to-allow-sniper-to-auto-stop-when-a-deal-is

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sniper  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Custom Names for "Favorited" Cancel Scans and Posting Scans

Similar to how we can post custom names to our favorite shopping scans, I'd like to be able to name my favorited cancelscans and posting scans as well under the "Auctioning" tab!

Thanks

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. make the big buttons smaller!

buttons like vendor search, disentach search etc. just make the HUGE buttons smaller.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Option to hide disenchant items in tooltip

The list of disenchant items massively disrupts my at-a-peek understanding of the tooltip, and all I want is the disenchant value. For now, I have disabled "Display disenchant value" since I can't quickly scan the tooltip when almost 50% of it is just disenchant items.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Destroying  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Advanced Search

When shopping using "Advanced Item Search"

• Allow changing search parameters without requiring clicking the back button and entering all new values again from a cleared out form.

• Allow a 3rd search parameter to item class and item sub class. For example, Item Class: Armor, Item Subclass: Leather, Item Slot: Chest

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Classic Database on Website

Addition of Classic Only searchable database on the website.

http://prntscr.com/pfmyvp

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Help re adding Classic realms

I can't see the (French) realm I wish to play Classic on on the list of realms to be added to TSM. I've looked on the help page, but typing Classic into the search box creates no results. It'd be good to know what's happening, and how to incorporate TSM with Classic.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. WoW Classic support

This is self-explanatory, I love TSM in general and I think it would be a fantastic addition to World of Warcraft Classic releasing August 27th 2019.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to resume a shopping scan

Instead of having to rescan after stopping a scan, add the ability to resume the scan

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a way to see the percentage a bid is of the market value.

There is a column that shows the percent of (buyout/value), but no way to sort by (bid/value). Except for bid sniper tsm doesn't have many ways to search for the best bid deals. Without either a new column or an option to change the percent to dealing with bids there are an insane amount of deals missed.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add group detail to data export

The data export from the application could include the group that the item string was associated with when it was posted for auction, which would allow easier analysis of sales. I realize people can have multiple profiles so the app would have to log which group the item was assigned to when it was posted, not at any other time. I'm exporting the data to Excel and trying to use pivot tables to make it more readable, but it's still a pain to deal with. The group data would make this measurably easier. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please add a way to assign names to favorite searches in the Auctioning Scans

I love the favorites for posting and cancelling scans, thanks for that feature. Building on that, the ability to name the favorite searches would be extremely helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Have Accounting track guild bank gold deposit/withdrawal

When I deposit or withdraw gold from a guild bank I would like to see it in the expenses>other or some such place similar to transferring gold between characters.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base