General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Help re adding Classic realms

I can't see the (French) realm I wish to play Classic on on the list of realms to be added to TSM. I've looked on the help page, but typing Classic into the search box creates no results. It'd be good to know what's happening, and how to incorporate TSM with Classic.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have Accounting track guild bank gold deposit/withdrawal

When I deposit or withdraw gold from a guild bank I would like to see it in the expenses>other or some such place similar to transferring gold between characters.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix the crafting menu Required Materials box.

The crafting menu doesn't show all required materials on crafts requiring more than 3 types of materials.

It also cuts off the number of required materials if you have a lot of materials in your bags or reagent bank.

https://i.imgur.com/YLG7dUq.png

A possible fix would be to allow the bottom left area, highlighted in green, be expandable upwards by using the yellow line to adjust. This will allow all required materials to be shown on items that require more than 3 different types of materials.

https://i.imgur.com/1N9X4ID.jpg

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show deposit cost in Auctioning tab

The deposit tab shows how much the buyout will be for each auction, but can we also have a column to show what the deposit cost will be, so we can make a decision of whether to post the item as is? I list a lot of slow selling items and am noticing only after everything is posting that it's costing me thousands of gold, even when posting full stacks of items. Would be nice to see where my gold is going before i post items.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. vendor all grays.. vendioring settings..

i would like to suggest a checkbox in the vendoring settings "include all grey items in bag as trash" and clicking trash at a vendor would sell all grey items including soul-bound ones in bags.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Enable Shift-Clicking items to filter craft list by craft and material.

In the past I could open Alchemy, shift-click Trillium bars in my bag and it would automatically filter the list for anything with Trillium Bar in either the craft (Transmute: Trillium) or the mat list (Transmute: Living Steel). This feature was useful in a million and one ways, I would like to see its return.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. TSM4 Accounting - Add/Remove Transactions

Since TSM4's UI and use is different than in previous versions, please add back the ability to remove transactions as in http://suggestions.tradeskillmaster.com/forums/208541-general/suggestions/4367821-tsm-accounting-add-remove-transaction

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add the "Items" and the summary views from TSM3 accounting to the TSM4 Ledger

I miss the old Items view from TSM3, it was incredibly useful for getting an overview of your sales from a quantity point of view.

The same holds true for the old summary view that's now been merged into the dashboard. The ability to drill down on specific groups to look at your sales and purchases over different time periods was incredibly useful to notice trends and improve decision making.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Preserve WoW UI auction tab sorting order

I'm convinced that TSM4 should not break default functionality.

When: every time TSM is switched to WoW UI
    What: WoW UI auctions tab has wrong sorting order from Very Long to Short instead of default (or set earlier) Short to Very Long sorting with sold auctions on top
    Why: to be able to view sold auctions in default interface without extra clicks every time

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Show item auctions

Functionality I currently miss the most from TSM 3. I don't know if it is removed forever or if it is on the list of things to address once the current bugs are worked out, but I am considering rolling back solely for this ability. It provides information that significantly influences my posting decisions and right now I have to flip back and forth with the shopping tab.

Appreciate how hard you are working to address bugs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow Stack/Quantity option on auctioning page to be changed

It is literally the most frustrating thing not being able to change the quantity/stack size, please allow us to sell whatever size stack of a material that we would like to, this one thing at least for me makes this new TSM feel horrible in comparison to before where you could shift click something in your bag and then post multiple sizes of stacks to suit different peoples needs not to mention it cuts down on how much mail you have to open when its not all stacks of 1... not to mention only being able to post 5 by…

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Send gold to alts

Is it possible to keep the name in the part to send gold to alt en disenchanting items and not restet every time like it was ins tsm 3? Is it a bug when i try to send grouped items that it says i sends items but it doesnt until i reload ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add a manual search bar for items on the snipe tab.

This was possible with the previous TSM version by shift+click on an item that popped up on the sniper list.
    We sometimes want to manually search for an item that appeared in the sniper.
    This takes a long time now because:
    1 you have to stop the sniper
    2 switch the tab to shopping
    3 enter the item name manually
    This usually means that if the deal was indeed good, it might be to late.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Highlight own auctions in the shopping search

Please highlight my own characters auctions e.g. color settings in the shopping search tab.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. search crafting

In the standard crafting UI and in TSM3, I can search for an ingredient and it will show me all items crafted with that ingredient. That feature is gone now in TSM4 which is very problematic, when I can't remember every crafting name.

My example: I needed a new Tinkering of a new belt to give me the run speed boost. I knew I needed a Tinker's Kit for the "enchant" but I forgot the name Nitro Boosts, that the enchant tinkering is. So I searched for Tinker, to show it all, but I only got the Cogwheels "gems" since…

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Crucial fix for Mailbox

Make the 'OPEN ALL" actually open all... Instead of having to manually click OPEN ALL every 50 mail... Like it did in TSM3

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Show 4 rows for materials at the bottom in Crafting

Please show all or at least 4 rows for materials at the bottom in Crafting. 4+ different materials is pretty common and you should be able to see them at glance. Currently if I am browsing the recipes list I need after selecting each recipe I need to move my mouse down and scroll.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Shift-click should link the item/maretial below the mouse in Crafting

Shift-click should link the item/maretial below the mouse in Crafting. For example, otherwise I need to switch to the Blizzard Crafting UI to link anything

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Keep ignore random enchant option check on

in TSM3 when you would pick "Ignore Random Enchants?" it would stay check off between reloads so you'd always be ignoring random enchants when adding items to groups,
    can you promote that to the options so it can be kept on

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Collapse/Expand Groups button

For the pages such as GROUPS, would it be possible to add "Collapse All" & "Expand All" buttons? I see this was requested for previous versions of TSM and I may just not be seeing it in v4.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base