General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add a way to assign names to favorite searches in the Auctioning Scans

I love the favorites for posting and cancelling scans, thanks for that feature. Building on that, the ability to name the favorite searches would be extremely helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back ctrl+click to move all like items to outgoing mail

We used to be able to ctrl+click on one item in the backpack, for example I have 12 of pattern: xyz, I ctrl+click on one pattern and they all go into an outgoing "letter".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Operation Filtering, Searching, etc. (UI/UX Suggestion)

Still love a lot of the changes, but there are some areas that feel a lot less user-friendly. Namely: assigning and reordering operations.

I made this suggestion a while back on Discord and here when I was in the TSM 4 Beta, but was told both places weren't the place to make suggestions to TSM 4.... anyway, I had forgotten about it until now, and whipped up a quick mockup.

The way I described it was: copy your existing item assignment UI and apply it to Operations (with some tweaks).

Mockup: https://imgur.com/a/bG37uuU

I made quick mockup that you'll notice is…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sorting my auction tab

Hello,

If you go into "my auctions", no columns are sortable.
    Would be nice for this to exists

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Favorite Crafts from Default UI into TSM4

The default UI has the ability to right-click Favorite whatever crafts you want and it puts it at the top.
    I'd like to ask for TSM to check for those favorites and also put them at the top.
    Thank you for your consideration!

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Support for Korean realms

HI. I am a Wow player in Korea. I found TSM through Youtube and it seemed to be a very good add-on. So I try to use it, but I can not use it because it seems that the auctionDB in Korea Realm is not supported. Please also develop a auctionDB in Korea.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Quickly remove items from queue

We need quick way to remove multiple items from queue, if crafting puts there 100 cakes and you dont want to make them, why we must click 100 times on - button?

adding button like this to remove whole line would be much appreciated
    https://imgur.com/a/b6qc7UA

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Using Value Sources on some Quantity fields

This can mainly be used for crafting and auctioning. Now we can use value sources data as quantities like daily region sold.

It can be useful to automatically assign them to fields like "restock quantity" or "post cap".

That way we'll have a way to dynamically craft/buy/sell based on a number representative of each item. We would be able to apply a formula (for instance 0.1*avgdailysoldquantity)

Obviously TSM would round the value source and there will have to be a default value in case the value source is undefined.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please bring back the posting of items during a post scan

Hi,

Please could you bring back this feature from TSM3.
    In TSM3, posting items while a scan was underway was possible.

With the state of the AH now and on high pop servers, it takes an absurd amount of time to scan EVERYTHING before being able to just post something.

This issue has been already brought up *at least* on reddit here:

- https://www.reddit.com/r/woweconomy/comments/92ybqj/tsm_design_and_philosophy_decisions/?st=jkzs98iy&sh=82380535

On discord I saw also someone mentionning this.

88 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. update of wiki/documentation for all features of TSM4 (and archive TSM3 docs)

While you might find what you need in some of the video guide and discord can be helpful for immediate feedback (sometimes), TSM4 could really benefit from a bit more documentation on all the small features (and specifically how they work) that go beyond just creating a custom price.

Perhaps open up the wiki to your core group of help/support we see on discord so you have a lot more editors to help since I am sure there's a lot more coding that probably takes priority.

For many of them, there's probably already an answer in discord that could just…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Reset Scan for 4.0

Please bring back the Auction Reset scan option or some sort of alternative.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. sizable columns

Currently if you resize the TSM AH Window all comumn instead of the first column are fixed tho only the item name column gets resized but none of the others. i would be nice to be able to resize them to see the full string in case its cut-off which happens mostly (e.g. auctioning cancel run -> you cannot read the info on the last column cause its cut off

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Favorite search list are way too small.

I would love for the favorite list to be resizable or to be wider. Because before in TSM3, it would be a really small list because there was no space.

In TSM4 it's on the right which is better but the list is small for no reason since you have such a wide space.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Discord known issues channel with upvote to show how many it affects

To reduce repetition of the same errors, how about a discord channel where the TSM team posts known issues and people can react with upvotes to show how many it affects?

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add the ability to Pause post scans

-- What shortfall are you trying to solve in the current functionality of the addon?

You cannot make a search in the ah or post anything if there is a post scan already in progress.

-- What new functionality do you hope to attain with the addition of this feature?

The ability to post a quick item or 2 before a lengthy 5 min+ post scan has completed.

-- How would you or others use this feature? (perhaps the most important question - please provide SPECIFIC use-cases)

We would not be bothered by the "Scan Blocked" popup anymore, this is…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Inscription

Could u please update the Profession ->inscription-side @Tradeskillmaster Website with the new glyphs. The new glyphs arn`t listed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add to Group Button on Item Detail Page

I can be very ease of use for managing the groups.

Items should be added by just their own page with a simple button click.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. more operations needed for crafting

currently you can set a single operation to the crafting box. However I would like to incress it.

I need to keep some items on a toon, so I have an opteration set to make 5 reguardless of profit, but I also whould like to sell them when there is a profit of 10g.

This would be done by placing two crafting operations under crafting, but the UI does not let me.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Override Module Operations & Mailing

I have two suggestion about that.
    1- Can you put move this operation up or down like button ( for example : if i have 5 operations then if i decide to move operation 5th to 1th )
    2-When i click the the button operation then it show up my all mails name i have huge list so sometimes painful to click that (http://imgur.com/PnvAxU3) can you change it like this ( http://imgur.com/3NpXN9U ) .
    Best regard. Thank you

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add 'minPrice', 'normPrice' and 'maxPrice' as price sources

This is for an Auctioning operation's three price settings, Minimum Price, Normal Price and Maximum Price; allowing for direct manipulation between either three.

e.g: my Normal Price is any valid value, setting my Maximum Price to '200% normPrice' would take the valid value set as my Normal Price and double it as my Maximum Price.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base