General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Auction post scan needs iLvl differentiation

With the crafters marks and various ranks of legendary base items, the post scan on the AH needs to scan by iLvl. I obviously don't want to post a rank 2 or 3 legendary base for the price of a rank 1 and manual intervention is the only way I see. This applies exactly the same to crafted BOEs when they have had a crafters mark applied. The price is very different from the item with no crafters mark used.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Referred  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. TSM Destroy Ignore Set Items

For example I used to use Easyscrap in BFA. it would automatically exclude Set items when filling the scrap machine. Would be fantastic to have TSM Destroy ignore Set Items so I can do a bunch of disenchanting without the fear of breaking down my offspec gear lol

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Short term price source more reliable than DBMinBuyout

Sometimes price changes quite rapidly and market value becomes too outdated, while only relying on min buyout is bad as well. Some price source that is calculated same way as market value but over shorter time frame, like last 24 hours or so would be appreciated

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. quick scan from the 'My Auctions' tab

When on 'My Auctions' tab at the AH can you make it so if you double click an item it automatically switches to perform a quick scan for that item showing the results?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Items with charges

Can we get a notification of sorts for items with charges used that are grouped and cannot be posted on the AH? Currently TSM isn't showing anything that I can see, no error, no warning, nothing. An example of such an item that this problem can occur with is the Thermal Anvil

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. More columns displaying group name

It would be nice QOL improvement to add a column to the search items results under the base group configuration displaying the group the item belongs to (if any).
    Same thing for the auctioning GUI on the AH 'post items from bags' list, a column with the group name.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add additional threshold to vendoring operations so they are appear in tasklist when quantity below this level

It would help to know when you are running out of some mat so that you can restock on the way

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Referred  ·  0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add character and rarity filters to the Ledger - Inventory tab

In the TSM Ledger there's an option (filter) to select which characters are shown in the list and another to select the rarity type of items, all relevant tabs have that option except the 'Inventory' tab. So I kindly request if it's possible to add those filters to the 'Inventory' tab as well, or at the very least add a column with the name of the character that have a item listed.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Referred  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. add "Send Disenchantable" button name for macro

"Send Disenchantable" button should have name, like craft next has name TSMCraftingBtn, so it can be added to TSM macro.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Referred  ·  0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Full Bags alarm

I move massive amounts. From crafting, to mailing, to warehousing, I always seem to tab-out while waiting for items to be retrieved from a mailbox, or for TSM warehousing to finish, or waiting to fill up my bags with crafted items to mail or store in bank/gbank. As a result, it sometimes takes me hours to get stuff where it's supposed to be... not because of the "work", but because I tabbed-out to play on another account or watch youtube videos.

It'd be nice to have an audio warning when my bags were full, or when their approaching full. Something…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Referred  ·  0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow scaling the task list like other windows

All other windows can be scaled by dragging a handle in the bottom right corner while the Shift key is held. A similar feature would be great for the task list, because it can get pretty large when lots of items are queued.

Configuring the font size would probably also work well.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Customize columns shown in AH window

The post screen currently shows the buyout, what operation is being performed, the seller you are undercutting, and information about the post. It would be nice if we could right click in the empty columns area and add/hide columns. Some stats I would like to see are the current sellers dbmarket %, as well as the total quanity of items already posted (I'm sure there are many others that could be useful). This will help with deciding when to do buyouts and other such things.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Referred  ·  0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Auctioning Duration based on Price used (undercut competition or normal price as there´s no competetion)

I usually use a shor tposting duration (12hrs) when I´m posting items that are already posted by someone else - but if there´s none posted/no competetion the posting duration can be longer (24/48 hrs).
    Now as you have to set the posting duration in the operation but it´s not manageable to move items between groups with different operations based on if there´s competetion or not as obviously this can change a lot - it would be great to have the possibility to set duration based on which price is used - if you match current auction price (= that item…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Referred  ·  0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ledger: Option to not display copper and/or silver

I simply don't want the clutter of copper and silver in my Ledger. Should be a straightforward setting. I'd actually appreciate this option in-game too. Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Referred  ·  0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Option to not autoselect items from gathering scan if they exceed alert threshold

A lot of people on my realm try to bait people to buy items with insanely high prices. I've set alert thresholds to prevent expensive mistakes.

I know the scan currently does tell me if I go past my set threshold but would it be possible to not have the addon autoselect items that exceed that threshold? Still obviously leaving the user with the option to select them on their own, but I feel like autoselecting them is just increasing chances for mistakes despite the red alert text. This is especially true since the alert for exceeding the threshold used…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Referred  ·  0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Set restock from bank based off Custom Strings

This was added on Post Cap, Max Expires, Keep Quantity, and Stack Size for Auctioning operations in TSM 4.10. This option would also be nice to have in the warehouse operations.

For example if I have a Auctioning operation with a post cap of 200% dbregionsoldperday I would like the restock from bank quantity to use this value as well.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Referred  ·  0 comments  ·  Warehousing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Rescan Post Scan

Hitting Rescan on a shopping window is great. You can alt tab/afk and come back and just hit the button to check your shopping list again. The same would be useful for posting. It would be great if there was a rescan button so you didn't have to escape out of the post scan and back in.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please bring back Guild Member search window in Send Mail!

Updated to latest 4.10.2 for classic, and the section in Send Mail where you can choose Alts, Friends, Guild no longer has the ability to start typing guildmates names to narrow down the list! Please bring that back!

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Referred  ·  1 comment  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Option for More Decimal Points for Sale Rates

For example, many legacy transmog items the sale rate is often 0.01, if this were to give further decimal points I could more accurately determine deposit losses.

Could this also be applied to other rates?

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Referred  ·  1 comment  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base