General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add the option to hide auctions with no buyout price

The TSM3 feature to also show auctions with no buyout price is nice. But I would like to have the option to disable this and return to the old behaviour. Because right now, buying large amounts of items at once or sniping is harder than it has to be.

119 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Battle pets to be grouped by breed

Prior to 3.1 and after TSM3 battle pets were able to be placed into specific groups based on their stats. This is very important for people who sell battle pets as some pets can vary wildly from breed to breed, up to 30k for some pets.

Many people only buy pets of specific breeds giving that type a much higher value than the rest of the same pet, to generalize them makes this addon lose a lot of it's capabilities and is actually a step backwards.

105 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add the AH postage fees spent in Item Summary

While i have noticed that Accounting does record expired/cancelled auctions, i have seen nowhere if it records the actual fees paid to AH and if it subtracts them from the total income you have by selling an item (like BeanCounter of Auctioneer does). Please add 1. the fees spent on the tans of expired/cancelled auctions, 2. the total fees spent in posting an item in Ah when i access the item summary

103 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have all windows remember their last position

I suggest that all TradeSkillMaster windows remember their last position to allow their convenient placement in individual UIs, without having to reposition them every time they are opened.

69 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Advanced grouping

When TSM creating your groups automatically for professions, it would be nice if it would also automatically create subgroups. E.g. for alchemy create the subgroups Flasks, Elixirs etc... and if possible create in Flasks subgroups Mop, Cata etc... (this could be done with checking the "Requires level"-tag).

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Battle pets - allow entries for "any level" and "any rarity"

Currently battle pets can only be added to groups having a specified level and rarity.

In the context of shopping it would make sense to have entries that count as "any level" and/or "any rarity".
    (similiar to the "ignore random enchant" option for items)

Forum link with a more detailled description: http://stormspire.net/official-tradeskillmaster-development-forum/11388-tradeskillmaster-2-0-public-beta-post115292.html#post115292

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The main problem here is that WoW doesn’t provide support for this in the same way that they provide support for randomly enchanted items, where you can generate a link to the base item. You can’t generate a link to a battlepet without a level or rarity. So currently, this isn’t technically possible with the APIs which WoW provides.

7. Accounting Data in Custom Prices

It would be cool if we could use accounting data (such as sale rate and avg sale price) in our custom prices

54 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please add an Option that will automatically add newly learned crafts to the auto-generated profession groups - I miss that feature from 1.X

TSM 1.X used to have an option to where newly learned crafts were automatically enabled as they were learned. It'd be nice if 2.X could automatically add newly learned crafts to my auto-created professions groups.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

with the ability to create your own groups there would be no way of knowing which group to automatically add a new learned craft to as not everyone uses the default groups, read the comments for possible suggestions on achieving this.

9. Make Gather function work between 2 bnet accounts

Seem obvious that the function should be there with the support of sync the two account, however it is not. Let us wote again on this matter as it would be an awesome feature to have on multiple account where it is surely needed

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Different Style Fonts

Hello, I would very much like a few different font options. (Please note that I do not mean font sizes.)

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow "Ignore random enchants" for Quick Posting

This is in the Shopping module, but technically an Auctioning feature. On the "Quick Posting" tab, sometimes I grab items that I'm too lazy to add to a group right away and just want to get up ASAP. A lot of them are green items with random enchants.

Would it be possible to add an "ignore random enchants" check box for Quick Posting? Currently, it searches for "<itemname>/exact", which is no good for these types of items.

Furthermore, if I change the search to only look for the base item, and click "Post", it says "Item not found in bags.…

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add Battlepet tooltips to the Pet Journal on mousover

Currently you must cage a pet from your journal to your inventory to see TSM data, it would help many get into the market if you could see the tooltip from the journal without caging.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. mail button location

Move top buttons to bottom or allow some kind of "mail selected groups" button to inbox.
    Right now you open mailbox, go to BOTTOM, click open all, go to TOP, click tsm groups, go to BOTTOM, click mail selected groups, go to TOP, click inbox, go to bottom click open all. too much movement of mouse to accomplish mailing

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bag module +sorting function

Something for 2.1 The only 2 addons i use for goldmaking besides TSM are currently bagnon and bankstack. A lot of goldmakers tend to use both bagnon and adibags(memory heavy). I'd like to see a bag module that can switch between the "bagnon mode" and "adibags mode". Including a customizable sorting function

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ignore neutral AH or specific seller

I've noticed my average buy for certain items was unrealistically low.

After bit of digging I've realized it counts the items I've flipped from horde side and when I buy thousands of eg cloth for 10s each it screws the average for a lot.

Before it wasn't and issue but now it messes with formula to calculate mats price.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can go into TSM_Accounting and remove individual records. Unfortunately, there’s no way for TSM_Accounting to be able to tell when you buy something from the neutral AH vs a faction-specific AH. We could detect neutral AH for sales, but I don’t see any point in only implementing it for sales and not purchases.

Closing this suggestion since it’s not technically possible.

16. Garrison Module

Hey Sapu!

With all the new goodiness and UIs that come with garrisons, I have seen a handful of addons released for them, such as one that allows you to one click fill all orders, get notifications of completed orders, etc.

I would like to see a new module in the future that adds features related to the garrison. Things like being able to fill all work orders with one click rather than 14, knowing how much of X material to expect in Y amount of time based on follower bonuses when assigned to a profession building, and even perhaps…

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Limit Destroyer to level appropriate items

I am trying to level Inscription but Destroyer is listing all herbs in my bags. Can you limit destroyer to only display and operate on prof level appropriate items?

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Destroying  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Not to undercut the lowesr price

I don't know if it is possible... But let's say I want to put my glyphs on sale. I undercut, but my minimum price is 10g. Under 10g, I don't post.

There are already 5 glyphs of one category for around 300 gold and 1 of the same category for 25 gold.

Could it be possible to explain TSM that I don't want to undercut the cheapest when there is such a big jump? I mean, if I was doing this manually, I would undercut to 299g or 250g, not 24g. I would not undercut the cheapest.

So a kind…

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Synchronize multiple account groups in Desktop App

TSM addon does not synchronize groups across multiple accounts because it would take too long. (It is a lot of data and Blizzard limits the bandwidth.) Right now it is a very manual process to export and import any group changes. I'd like to see this group synchronization done via the Desktop App to circumvent the limitation. (Hat tip to Bart39 for the suggestion.)

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Pause/Resume Search

It's convenient to be able to run one all-encompassing search of all relevant TSM groups at once, it just saves time. Or it would if it had the ability to pause, buyout an auction, and continue where you left off.

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to do this. So if your scan picks up a great deal 50% of the way through, you have 2 choices:

1. You can stop the scan and buyout the item, then start the scan over and go through all those same pages you just searched until you reach the point where you stopped and…
    30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 51 52
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base