General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. more operations needed for crafting

currently you can set a single operation to the crafting box. However I would like to incress it.

I need to keep some items on a toon, so I have an opteration set to make 5 reguardless of profit, but I also whould like to sell them when there is a profit of 10g.

This would be done by placing two crafting operations under crafting, but the UI does not let me.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. update of wiki/documentation for all features of TSM4 (and archive TSM3 docs)

While you might find what you need in some of the video guide and discord can be helpful for immediate feedback (sometimes), TSM4 could really benefit from a bit more documentation on all the small features (and specifically how they work) that go beyond just creating a custom price.

Perhaps open up the wiki to your core group of help/support we see on discord so you have a lot more editors to help since I am sure there's a lot more coding that probably takes priority.

For many of them, there's probably already an answer in discord that could just…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Create a reference on the website and/or in the addon of all possible filter options

There's a very robust filter option for searching the AH or filtering items to sort into groups, but apart from the tooltip there's no easy reference for what actually works with the filtering. Currently, you can create custom searches on the AH and copy-paste it over to the filter in the group menu, but this both relies on actively being at an AH while managing groups and does not always result in a valid filter.
    A few examples:
    - Searching for "/Weapon/One-Handed Swords" works on the AH, but causes an invalid filter error in Groups. This also appears to be…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add to Group Button on Item Detail Page

I can be very ease of use for managing the groups.

Items should be added by just their own page with a simple button click.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base