General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Heat Maps

Heat maps for sellers and item posting "peak times" like TUJ had would be fantastic.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More BMAH Info

I'd like to have some info for how often each item appears on the BMAH across all servers. It would be very interesting to see how rare some items are.

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add an option to the TSM great-deals page that let's us favorite a few realms

A small table, or some links to the right side of the current search box, cause there is space there; with our favorite realms, so we don't have to search using the drop-down menu every time we want to check out deals on another realm.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make the items retrieved and export list avaible in other languages.

An ability to choose in which languages we want the items and export list to show would be great. Right now users have to run the game in english for it to work. Not a big deal but could be a cool feature to implement.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. XMPP Deal notifications

XMPP deal notifications, in addition to website and email notifications. This is something I've been using with my own app for a couple years.

This allows notifications integrated in my usual chat app, which is great because I do not have to start my browser, and it does not clutter my mailbox :).

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Total Sales Amountt

Please add to the sales page the total amount you have made overall. Sometimes your not able to be in game and see this and want to show it to someone else. would be nice also if it did a break down by character like for me i have multiple toons that i sell in the AH for i would like to see the break down of how much each made. I.E one toon for herbs, one for ore this would be a nice thing to see and may be helpful in some other way.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Select/Deselect All toggle for Deal Notifications

Currently on the Deal Notifications setup page, notifications have to be toggled on for each group, on each faction, on each realm. For someone with a lot of subgroups, this is no small setup. If there was a toggle all button above each column (website and email), setup would be a breeze. It would also be quicker to select when new groups are created, rather than scroll down looking for untoggled groups.

Another great feature would be the ability to set a default preference for notifications, so that if I selected my default as website notifications, then new groups that…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Classic Database on Website

Addition of Classic Only searchable database on the website.

http://prntscr.com/pfmyvp

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. "Price Maker" Tool on TSM Site

Given that the site has item and realm/global pricing data, I'd love to see a new "Price Maker" tool on the TSM website. I think it would help us in authoring the perfect custom price source for each of our settings (i.e., minimum price, maximum price, normal price).

1. The user selects a realm.

2. The user selects an item.

3. TSM displays the item's values for all vanilla price sources (i.e., dbglobalmarketavg, dbminbuyout).

4. The user writes a custom price source.

5. TSM displays the custom price source's resulting value.

This could be further fleshed out by (a) letting the user create/name multiple custom…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add column(s) to the TSM deals site that that show most profitable in both potential gold yield and resale percentage

This would allow a user to prioritize their searches to one's that will yield the most gold or the deals that have the highest potential resale %. For users who play on many different servers it would certainly help to choose which server to log into first and reduce the chance of losing a great deal.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Support tw server please!!

Well , I'm a Taiwan server player and I really LOVE tsm
    I really hope you can let the tsm app support tw server since many function is limited without it!
    I know I'm just a player with no influence but still, I wish you can make my dream comes true!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Correct timezones/sale times on "my sales" page

Currently, the sale times on the sale page are, for me, 7 hours off the real sale time. Would be great to have an option to set the correct timezone or have the site detect it automatically.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Access TSM setup outside of the game

I don't know if this is even possible but I would love some way to be able to be able to access TSM setup out of the game to be able play with groups and operations when I'm at work or when the game is under maintenance. even an app would be cool.
    Probably a crappy idea that would involve too much work even if it was possible, but still would make me happy and I would be fantastically less bored at work

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Additional features for Seller Pages

• all posted item names should link to respective item pages with current listings on the realm of the seller.

• the category breakdown graph at the top is awesome, but percentages don't tell us much - they should be replaced by absolute values (numer of auctions in the particular category);

• ideally, clicking on a portion of the graph should focus the page on that category - the breakdown graph could switch to subcategories and the current listings of the seller would be filtered by the chosen category.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Search string included in the deal notification email

Currently you get something like this in the email

Transmog->Xmog0250-0500

[Ancestral Woollies] - Min Buyout: 1g - Your Max Price: 27g 10s 43c
    [Templar Gauntlets] - Min Buyout: 4g - Your Max Price: 35g 82s 88c

Going from email into WoW These strings are practically useless as you have to manually copy every item and search for it.

My suggestion is to include a search string for all the items in each group

example

Transmog->Xmog0250-0500

[Ancestral Woollies] - Min Buyout: 1g - Your Max Price: 27g 10s 43c
    [Templar Gauntlets] - Min Buyout: 4g - Your Max Price: 35g 82s…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. BMAH sold data

TSM gather bought data from tsm users, it would be interesting to have that for BMAH items to have some kind of history or prices at which each items sold

The BMAH interface could also get an improvement, with a single page listing all possible items and the avg sold next to it, it would also give even more incentive for users to purchase premium in my opinion

Finally even if the player lose the deal, I believe TSM can still determine the price with the completed status. completed = sold for the shown amount

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Web based formula creator

Would it be possible to make a formula creator (with dropdown menu with functions)? The function's each parameter has its own input field, mouseovering them could show the set value (in gold). Could also do a test which would show the posting price for the item with the formula. (maybe highlight the parameters which returns true?)
    Would make creating own strings much more userfriendly for newbie (and more easy on people who dont have programming exp) while also keeping its value for more advanced users too

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Server Transfer Arbitrage

Given the amount of data TSM can capture via the Blizzard API's, it seems like it would possible to implement a server comparison tool in the Desktop app (Or addon) to compare prices across servers to enable better gold transfer when moving servers.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add All Merged Realms to Region-Wide Notification Email

Please consider adding all realms that are merged together when a region-wide notification is sent to your email. As it is, the notification only shows one of the realms when an email is sent. If you could just add some string in that email that spits out every realm that is connected to that realm, it would be tremendously helpful! Thank you!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. On the current deals page and the email notifications, note how many items are at or under the max shopping price.

I cannot count the number of times I've gotten a notification for, let's use cloth as an example, Windwool Cloth being below my shopping price, only to find that a single piece is up for 1g while the rest are going for 3-4g. Knowing how many are actually available in my price range at a glance would be a huge timesaver.

The decision to load up the armory app and use my limited transactions while away from my PC is a huge part of my use of the TSM notifications.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base