General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

My feature suggestion is...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Gold Mailing

Though there is an option under mailing to send excess gold to a specific character, what would be useful would be the ability to restock gold on characters. For instance with herbs, I can restock my alchemist with 200 of each herb, then my inscriptionist, etc. Doing gold the same way would be useful.

104 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Quick mail

TSM 4

I find I mail alts almost 99% of the time. Unfortunately, TSM Mailing doesn't make it quick and seamless to mail them:

1) Open Mailbox
    2) Click Contacts
    3) Click Alts (or Recently Mailed)
    4) Click Alt's name
    5) Right click items
    6) Hit send
    7) Repeat from step 1, even if you need to send more mail to the same alt

What I suggest is that the Recently Mailed or Alts contacts be surfaced on the main mail screen so you can just click their name on the Send pane, skipping steps 2 and 3.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Restocking other toons to a max via mailing

When using the groups and operation settings to mail specific items or groups of items to my other toons, I'm running into a problem, best way I can explain it is an example. Toons 1, 2, and 3.

I'm farming herbs and ore on Toon 3, herbalist and miner. And I get done and want to restock each other toon appropriately. Toon 2 is a leatherworker and skinner. He doesn't exclusively use herbs or ore, but there are patterns that do require it. So I like to keep the minimum in stock of each thing I'll need for any pattern.…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. "keep quantity" - increase max setting from 500 to at least 5000

in tsm-mailing, the maximum "keep quantity" is 500....this is only 2,5 stacks and is way too low

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. TSM4 Excess Gold Mailing - Allow values to save

Would be great if the Mail To and Minimum Gold amount would save. Currently this resets upon logout.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Could you raise the number of mail operations we can have from 12 to say 20 for those of us with multiple accts/toons?

if i have 3 accounts and 1st account has 5 toons 2nd has 5 and 3rd has 4 toons (total of 15 toons with the last 1 mentioned later) that i want to restock herbs/ore to with the rest going to 1 toon on acct 1. there's only 12 mail rules allowed at this time an increase would allow all my accts to have the same rules. 12 rules leaves out 3 accts. I have at least a few more toons to lvl they are just low priority.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. craft/mail based on expires

Add "Ignore Maximum Expired Items" Checkbox to mailing and crafting groups which prevents mailing or crafting an item in a group that is currently over maximum expired auction count. This allows mailing everything that is not expired to a banker, and the expired items get passed to the next group (i.e. a storage mule). This works with the current "target shortfall to bags" and "Mail selected groups" code as well.

For example:
    in my Mail groups for WOD BOE Drops I have
    "Mail all to Banker" (ignore max expired checked)
    "Mail all to Enchanter" (not checked)

Items go to banker,…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Integrate Alt-Send & Last Mailed

As TSM4 has taken over the mailing UI completely (instead of just a tab)

i would suggest incorporating a feature seen in Postal addon.

Alt-Send - Sends the selected item automatically to currently filled in destination
    Auto-Populated last sent name - The To box is automatically filled in with the last user that was sent mail to.

I use the two options together to attach a bunch of loot from my questing character and then alt-click the last item to send the batch, and repeat without typing in any user names because, character 1 will always send to the banker…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Mailing operations accounting for all items on a character

Currently if there are items on the AH, mailbox, bags, bank, guild bank mailing operations only take the quantity of items in your bag into account when evaluating.

We already have warehousing for moving in/out of bags/banks however I want to keep "X" items on the AH and "Y" in the bank then run a mailing operation to send any other items away. Would like the option to include/exclude locations of all items on a character when configuring an mailing operation.

TSM already seems to keep track of where items are. (1 AH, 2 Bags, 4 Bank, 0 Guild bank)…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow us to set default tab for Mailing.

This was suggested and implemented for TSM3, so clearly there was an interest for it.

Let us pick what tab we want to be default rather than having it be whatever we last used.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Show expiring mail on the task list

Show expiring mail (from all alts) on the task list or some other readily apparent place. This way, you will not forget about those lockboxes you sent to your rogue 3 weeks ago.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Display money spent on auctions when collecting from a mailbox

Would love to have a total spent displayed when collecting auction purchases from a mailbox. It could be similar to how it displays the amount you've made when collecting money from the mailbox.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When setting the name of Mailing target, give us the Contacts box to pick from

When in Send mode there's a Contacts button to choose alts/friends/etc, it would be extremely handy to have that available when choosing the target of a Mailing operation since a typo could be a disaster.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Keep looting from mail after certain period has passed

When shuffling items ie. creating a bunch of items to send to another character to disenchant. your inventory is going to be full most of the time until you have disenchanted some of them.

Since this is mostly gear, your inventory will fill up with only a couple of mails, the suggested feature is that when `IsControlKeyDown` and clicking `Open All Mail` it will try to keep looting after X amount of time has passed.

This is so that if you are using something like CKS to disenchant in the background, you don't have to go to the game and…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Seperate mailing operation from targets by using parameters.

I have over 80 mailing operations. Really I only have about 5 and they are duplicated over and over for each target character. That's my bank/AH alt... I not even going to mention all my mailing operations on every other character.

My feature request is this:

1. Remove the "target" from the mailing operations leaving the means to configure quantities, restock, etc.
    2. When adding a mailing operation to a group, there will be a text field to the right of the operation's name to type in recipients.

Now I only have 5 mailing operations that are much easier to…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Cancel button

Cancel button to abort mailing, if you just close the mailbox mailing stucks on "sending" till reload.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The Ability to mail a % of an item in my bags.

Lets say I have 4 toons that all use copper ore. I would like the ability to set my mailing operations to send a % of that copper ore. that way in this case I can set my mailing op to send 25% of the copper ore to each toon that uses it. in this way all 4 toons get copper ore no matter what the qty is in my bags. as it is now we need to use hard numbers in our mailing ops and if I have less than the sum of the hard numbers in the mailing…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Mailing Opperation Based On Trigger

Id like to see an option to mail items based on some kind of trigger.

An example would be if i had 1 character who had everything on him. Id like to set up a mailing operation to mail 10 Sorc Earth to a character every time they acquire 100 Hexweave cloth. This would help in not having to remember who has what and remembering to mail items to char x when he has 100 cloth.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Let us use custom formulas to "calculate" the target player

My suggestion is based on this question on the TSM forums:

http://stormspire.net/general-tradeskillmaster-discussion/17103-mailing-based-value-count-relists.html#post154969

My suggestion (as explained in that thread aswell) would be to give the user the capabilities of using a custom formula to calculate the target player of a mailing operation instead of simply setting the target player name directly.

An example use would be:

I want to mail all my items that have a higher vendorsell than disenchanting value to CharacterA, all items that have a higher disenchanting than vendorsellvalue to CharacterB, and I also want to send all items that have a salerate of 0.2 or less…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Mailing from AH

A feature that when doing a shopping scan ads the possibility to send a mail to the selected seller + auction with a request to buy the item for lower then the auction house price.

How this could work is a window that pops up in tsm when you click the button next to the auction in the shopping scan. Then type your message and the next time you are at the mailbox there is a send mails button which will send all mails you had postponed in the auction house.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base