General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Gold Mailing

Though there is an option under mailing to send excess gold to a specific character, what would be useful would be the ability to restock gold on characters. For instance with herbs, I can restock my alchemist with 200 of each herb, then my inscriptionist, etc. Doing gold the same way would be useful.

107 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Quick mail

TSM 4

I find I mail alts almost 99% of the time. Unfortunately, TSM Mailing doesn't make it quick and seamless to mail them:

1) Open Mailbox
    2) Click Contacts
    3) Click Alts (or Recently Mailed)
    4) Click Alt's name
    5) Right click items
    6) Hit send
    7) Repeat from step 1, even if you need to send more mail to the same alt

What I suggest is that the Recently Mailed or Alts contacts be surfaced on the main mail screen so you can just click their name on the Send pane, skipping steps 2 and 3.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Restocking other toons to a max via mailing

When using the groups and operation settings to mail specific items or groups of items to my other toons, I'm running into a problem, best way I can explain it is an example. Toons 1, 2, and 3.

I'm farming herbs and ore on Toon 3, herbalist and miner. And I get done and want to restock each other toon appropriately. Toon 2 is a leatherworker and skinner. He doesn't exclusively use herbs or ore, but there are patterns that do require it. So I like to keep the minimum in stock of each thing I'll need for any pattern.…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. TSM4 Excess Gold Mailing - Allow values to save

Would be great if the Mail To and Minimum Gold amount would save. Currently this resets upon logout.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. craft/mail based on expires

Add "Ignore Maximum Expired Items" Checkbox to mailing and crafting groups which prevents mailing or crafting an item in a group that is currently over maximum expired auction count. This allows mailing everything that is not expired to a banker, and the expired items get passed to the next group (i.e. a storage mule). This works with the current "target shortfall to bags" and "Mail selected groups" code as well.

For example:
    in my Mail groups for WOD BOE Drops I have
    "Mail all to Banker" (ignore max expired checked)
    "Mail all to Enchanter" (not checked)

Items go to banker,…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Mailing operations accounting for all items on a character

Currently if there are items on the AH, mailbox, bags, bank, guild bank mailing operations only take the quantity of items in your bag into account when evaluating.

We already have warehousing for moving in/out of bags/banks however I want to keep "X" items on the AH and "Y" in the bank then run a mailing operation to send any other items away. Would like the option to include/exclude locations of all items on a character when configuring an mailing operation.

TSM already seems to keep track of where items are. (1 AH, 2 Bags, 4 Bank, 0 Guild bank)…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow us to set default tab for Mailing.

This was suggested and implemented for TSM3, so clearly there was an interest for it.

Let us pick what tab we want to be default rather than having it be whatever we last used.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Show expiring mail on the task list

Show expiring mail (from all alts) on the task list or some other readily apparent place. This way, you will not forget about those lockboxes you sent to your rogue 3 weeks ago.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Display money spent on auctions when collecting from a mailbox

Would love to have a total spent displayed when collecting auction purchases from a mailbox. It could be similar to how it displays the amount you've made when collecting money from the mailbox.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When setting the name of Mailing target, give us the Contacts box to pick from

When in Send mode there's a Contacts button to choose alts/friends/etc, it would be extremely handy to have that available when choosing the target of a Mailing operation since a typo could be a disaster.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. mail item identification feature

when i r click an item to send in mail can it please give some kind of identification that it's been included in the mail? like greyed out or deleted from view or something? many times i send stuff and i don't remember if i already clicked that item or not, thanks

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Keep looting from mail after certain period has passed

When shuffling items ie. creating a bunch of items to send to another character to disenchant. your inventory is going to be full most of the time until you have disenchanted some of them.

Since this is mostly gear, your inventory will fill up with only a couple of mails, the suggested feature is that when IsControlKeyDown and clicking Open All Mail it will try to keep looting after X amount of time has passed.

This is so that if you are using something like CKS to disenchant in the background, you don't have to go to the game and…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Seperate mailing operation from targets by using parameters.

I have over 80 mailing operations. Really I only have about 5 and they are duplicated over and over for each target character. That's my bank/AH alt... I not even going to mention all my mailing operations on every other character.

My feature request is this:

1. Remove the "target" from the mailing operations leaving the means to configure quantities, restock, etc.

2. When adding a mailing operation to a group, there will be a text field to the right of the operation's name to type in recipients.

Now I only have 5 mailing operations that are much easier to setup, alter,…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Cancel button

Cancel button to abort mailing, if you just close the mailbox mailing stucks on "sending" till reload.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The Ability to mail a % of an item in my bags.

Lets say I have 4 toons that all use copper ore. I would like the ability to set my mailing operations to send a % of that copper ore. that way in this case I can set my mailing op to send 25% of the copper ore to each toon that uses it. in this way all 4 toons get copper ore no matter what the qty is in my bags. as it is now we need to use hard numbers in our mailing ops and if I have less than the sum of the hard numbers in the mailing…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Optional default recipient in the Send section of Mailing.

On a per-server basis, I'd like to tell TSM Mailing what my bankalts character name is... and then have the ability to have that character name autofilled into the recipient line of the Send tab whenever I goto the Send tab if I so choose. This speeds up the process of me sending all the stuff I find to my bankalt when out questing on a new character.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Mailing Opperation Based On Trigger

Id like to see an option to mail items based on some kind of trigger.

An example would be if i had 1 character who had everything on him. Id like to set up a mailing operation to mail 10 Sorc Earth to a character every time they acquire 100 Hexweave cloth. This would help in not having to remember who has what and remembering to mail items to char x when he has 100 cloth.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Enable contacts management in Inventory/Mailing settings

There is currently no way to add or remove contacts manually in TSM Mail. When playing on 2 different wow accounts its impossible to add your characters from the second account to your contacts.

There is also the issue of alts that have been deleted or characters that have been name changed still appearing in the contact list and their names being auto-filled.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Return the "Test Mail" feature to Mailing

In TSM3 you'd be able to use a hotkey (I think it was Shift-Click?) in mailing and a test run would appear in chat, saying what you would be sending to which character before actually sending it. Please return this simple, convenient feature.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Process restock mailing operations first

Usecase: I want to setup my mailing operations in a way that I always restock X amount of an item on char A, Y on char B and send everything else my bank char.

Example: I want 40 food on my main, 20 on my alt and everything else on my bank char. Some food I cook on my main, some on my alt and some I buy from the AH on my bank char (because of recipe luck, curse you Nomi!).

Problem: Depending on the order the mailing operations are processed in (which seems to be random) I can…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base