General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Not to undercut the lowesr price

I don't know if it is possible... But let's say I want to put my glyphs on sale. I undercut, but my minimum price is 10g. Under 10g, I don't post.

There are already 5 glyphs of one category for around 300 gold and 1 of the same category for 25 gold.

Could it be possible to explain TSM that I don't want to undercut the cheapest when there is such a big jump? I mean, if I was doing this manually, I would undercut to 299g or 250g, not 24g. I would not undercut the cheapest.

So a kind…

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have a timer setting on items that dont post so Post Scan wont try and look again

Not sure if that makes sense. Say I have a full bag of items to list and I run a Post Scan. Say 30-40 items don't post because existing items are too low etc. I would like the ability to set a timer that effectively says, Ok, I wasnt able to post this item in the last X seconds, so I'm not going to scan again for that item until X time is up.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There is much more than just the price that’s taken into account when posting, so even if TSM_Auctioning knows that an item is posted too low, it could still be something that gets posted due to either you changing your settings or the new lowest poster being on your blacklist / whitelist, or many other reasons. All these things make this suggestion impractical and not worth the development time. It’d also potentially add a lot of confusion for new users.

3. Support for bid undercutting in TSM_Auctioning

Unfortunately, there still are lots of people not using any addon when buying in the AH, and the first items they see are the ones with the lowest bids. I would be awesome to introduce a better bid management, with undercutting and minimum value setting (items with bids under the minimum will be posted with bids back to the minimum value).

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add way to view item tooltip from Auctioning log

I would like to be able to view the tooltip for an item by hovering over the item link within the log.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Varying auction duration based on variables.

Would it be possible to implement an option for the duration of auctions being posted to vary depending on some conditional?

For example, if you're posting an item and there are no other auctions of it, it should be listed for 24h, otherwise, if there is competition it should instead be posted for 12h. Alternatively, when using price sources for listing items, a separate fixed price could determine how long the item will be listed for.

This could help immensely in volatile markets and save a pretty penny in posting fees.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Whitelist Feature Request

I would like to see several Whitelist options.

1. Have an option to not post if a Whitelist player is the lowest. (Similar to option in 1.0)

2. Have an option (check box) to activate/deactivate the feature option for an individual Whitelisted player. Right now the only way to deactivate the feature is to delete to player from the list. This will allow the user to maintain a list of players they may wish to Whitelist without having to add/delete/add/delete.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to disable "Not canceling auction below minimum price" option

When I do a cancel scan, some items are popping up as "Not canceling auction below minimum price." This didn't happen in TSM 1.0. I'd like to disable this and just have the item cancelled.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bring back tiny icon at the start of each line in post/cancel scans

In shopping and in TSM1's post/cancel display there is a small icon at the start of each line, This makes it very easy to refer to the items stats and costs with the tooltip that pops up.

In TSM2 I have to search through my bags to find any item i need info on.

IE when something is going to post at the fallback price i want to know what the lowest bid is, at the moment i have to find the item in my bags and hover over it.

If the icon were to return I could simply hover…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Frankly, this suggestion makes too many invalid assertions.

1) Whenever auction results are displayed (the only thing that I see you could be referring to in Shopping) there are icons on the far-left of each row. This has not changed since 1.0.

2) Auctioning’s log never displayed icons.

3) You can’t see the lowest bid in the tooltip.

If you’re missing functionality, make a new suggestion clearly describing what you’re missing. Avoid any unclear or potentially incorrect statements about the current state and simply describe what use-case you’re trying to solve with your suggestion. See the following link for more info: http://tradeskillmaster.com/wiki/index.php?title=Suggestions

9. Ignored Auctions Below Minimum

Add addition Info for Auctions Posted when "Ignore Auction Below Minimum" is selected for the "When Below Minimum" option and auctions below the minimum are being ignored.

I'd like the message that shows during posting to be "Ignored Auctions Below Minimum".

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Blacklisting on steroids!

I'd like to see Blacklisting as an Operation. Or, as a way to modify existing Operations on the fly.

I don't simply want to undercut below my low threshold. I'd like to be able to change how much I undercut by, in fact almost every option, based on if anyone on the blacklist is the lowest posted auction.

This can allow for all kinds of things, example: AH Camping in the gem Market - toon shows up on your radar, constantly undercutting as soon as you post, you add him to your blacklist, and now you undercut him by 75g,…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Undercut auction by a percentage

When changing your default settings, instead of simply undercutting by a set amount (i.e. "1c") you should be able to undercut by a percentage. For example if you are under cutting something that is selling at 100G, and you want to undercut it by 10%, it will post it at 90G. If you are undercutting something that is currently selling for 1g, you will post yours for 90S.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Reset Scan - Reset Profit to include AH cut, additional options

Reset profit should be calculated as follows: Price I Reset To*0.95 - Average Buy Price to account for the AH cut.

New option: Ignore items where reset profit<crafting profit (on/off). A reset is only profitable if REAL reset profit > crafting profit (dbminbuyout before reset*0.95-crafting cost)

New option suggestion: Target Price Max - required to be able to calculate REALISTIC reset profit. If there are huge gaps in prices, or I buy every item on the AH, the price I reset to (target price) will be very high - but in reality I will not be able to sell every…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. "Quick Post from bags" option to ignore content in bags that have been set to "Ignore this bag"

I always random potions in my last bag where I keep my stuff when doing auctioning. I either have to put them in the bank while I sell everything with the "quick post from bags" since I don't want my random potion to be sold that I still need. It would be a great improvement to have it so it ignores the content in the bags which have been set to ignore mode for the bag sorting system.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Reset Scan - Adding Max Average Cost Per Item

The most important factor when doing resets is how much I am paying over the crafting cost of each individual item on average, that's the value I want to control, and Max Average Cost per Item would allow me to set something like crafting+20g.

I know that Max Cost Per Item exists, but I if I set it to crafting+20g I'll miss out on good opportunities where I'd only have to buy say 50 gems at crafting+5g and only a few at crafting+30g or more. If I set it higher a lot of non-viable resets pop up too, and I…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Seller Online Status

Display a status light for the seller under the posting tab, giving a quick way to know if the seller is online.

I'd like this as some people who post on my server are using bots and its pretty much an uphill battle to try and compete, this would allow me to quickly make a decision to post or skip.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stack Size from Quick Post, Part Deux

Somebody's already suggested that we be able to manually change a stack size from quick post and the response was "that's what operations are for". I shouldn't have to create an entirely new group and an entirely new operation to avoid being "that guy" who spams fifty stacks of one, especially on an item I may only sell on a very irregular basis.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Having a maximum number of a certain item in AH (don't post more if i'm undercut)

Currently, if I have 5 pieces of the same cut gem (for example) and I do a post scan, I post one (based on my operations). If 1 hour later I do another post scan and i've been undercut, it posts another.

It would be good to be able to define a maximum number of an item to have posted at the same time (even if we've been undercut).

Right now, the only way (i know) is to after pressing "start post scan", pressing "show item auctions" and closely look at each item to see if i already have any…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. auctioning tooltip display forumula for min, norm and max

Currently, hovering over an item will display your price for min, norm and max. My suggestion is to add a modifier (or to simply display but this might take up too much room) how it got these prices when using multiple sources in a formula. Such as min(125% crafting,max(60% wowuctionmarket, 60% wowuctionregionmarket, 60% avgsell, 125% avgbuy)) I'd like to know what function got to the value to make it easier to refine a formula.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Show min buyout when "Cheapest auction below min price"

When posting auctions, some items don't post and show the message "Cheapest auction below min price". Under the "Your Buyout" column, it shows "---" with no real useful information. I would like it to show the current min buyout on the AH for those items, colored in red so that they can be distinguished easily from the items that are posting fine.

Forum posting with mockup: http://stormspire.net/official-tradeskillmaster-development-forum/11820-%5Bbug-suggestion%5D-cheapest-auction-below-min-price.html

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add "no undercut" function in Auctioning Operations

I am trying to address the shortfall of not being able to set my auctions to not undercut other posters. I've always found that undercutting by 1c is a lame thing to do, and am loath to start doing so now that I'm using TSM. I feel the restriction is arbitrary, as I am told it existed in TSM1, but is now quite absent in TSM2.

When I try to enter 0c as an undercut amount in the Auctioning Operations tab, I receive no error. However, when I try to run a Post Scan, I am told that the Item/Group…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base