General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Filter items on groups with Avg Daily Sold value

Selft explanatory; it would allow to create subgroups with items that are sold for say, more than 1 per day on avg.

Imagine you have a list of 1000 crafted item, at the moment you can't easily know which one it's worth to craft for quick profit.

With this, you create a subgroup, filter out the 20 items that sells well and worth more than 1k, then you craft.

There's a lot of other useful uses.

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cancel while in the shopping menu (without cancel scan)

Please bring back the feature to be able to cancel individual items I have posted without running a cancel scan. I never realized how essential this small feature was for me in TSM 3 until TSM 4 was released without it. I use this feature in between cancel scans to save time. This addon does not feel complete without this feature.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Filter and Search by Seller Name

Hey Guys,

first, Ive to thank you for this work and good development on TSM.

I miss a crucial function for action filtering / seaching - the search for seller names.

Other Auctioning Addons like 'Auctioneer' are able to do that.
    (They missed to handle the realm name, but they applied this function long time ago)

Add a slash command like /seller for filterInfo object.
    Or a other function to get all auctions from a specific seller.

I would like to share you my ideas to solve my request but the source of TSM is very big and it will…

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Function / rule based groups

My idea is custom functions to allow Dynamic rule based group allocation eg:

Function group.additem{items, group} {
    While I <= MasterGroup.itemCount (

this.Item = MasterGroup.itemAt{i}

If I.quality = rare
    (moveItem(I,RareItems)
    I++
    }

Or as above but
    If I expires > customexplimit move to De group.

UI could be part of operations just apply to master group.

Alliance group management op could simply have a criteria and an action.

Eg: items in <group applied> to <equal> <quality> rare THEN <move> item to <custom group> Unless item = level 110 and /or on whitelist

Etc

Thats a very brief mixed pseudo code…

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Syncing TSM groups and operations via the TSM desktop application

General idea:
    TSM Desktop Application would be syncing tab at the top for syncing TSM operations and groups between wow accounts via a primary accounts.

Detailed explanation:
    Inside the TSM Desktop Application there would be a separate tab at the top for syncing. TSM would recognize the multiple accounts you have and allow you to do the following:
    - Set up a primary account
    - The user would be able to select various accounts via check boxes to have them sync to the primary account.
    - The synching would export the primary account info (setup, groups, operations, etc.) and import…

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add functions to calculate the avg, min and max price of all items in the same group

It would be great if there were new functions:

GroupAvg(), GroupMin() and GroupMax()

The idea of these functions would be that they take one argument (a price string) and apply that pricestring to any item in the same group as the item the function is called for and then calculate the average, minimum or maximum of that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is an example:

Current content raid gear comes in many different variations, many of which are more or less the same, but still treated as different items.

Take "Diadem of the Highborne" for example:

I'll list a few of the different…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Shift-click items from profession pane, AH, etc. and add to groups.

Right now adding items you don't currently possess requires either importing itemIDs. This is fine when you want to get someone else's set-up or get an entire profession's worth of stuff, but if you just want to add a certain ore to a shopping list it's an absolute PITA to tab out, go to wowhead, look up the item, paste that into group maker, import that, then re-organize the newly created group into whatever subgroup you wanted that thing in.

In the past you could be in the group settings, there was an import option, and you could shift-click any…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bag Module

I'd like to see a Bag Module, that covers all Bag related windows (Personal, Bank, Guild Bank etc). The biggest benefit I see to it though, is within the Personal Bags. There are addons out there that let you create groups of items, and then those groups of items are displayed in it's own column, grouped together, regardless of which slot or bag it's actually in. I think, given TSM's group creation as it is. Creating a bag module with a feature to create columns to display in the bag window. Where you have the "General" column, which is just…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Additions to the TSMAPI

- What shortfall are you trying to solve in the current functionality of the addon?

There's a few things I'm trying to do with TSM that requires me to scan the SavedVariables since TSMAPI doesn't support what I'm trying to do.

- What new functionality do you hope to attain with the addition of this feature?

1. A table of items put up on the auction house with their stats (last sold, ammount sold, ammount expired, ammount expired since last sold,...) similarly to TSM:GetAuctionStatsSinceLastSale(itemString) and TSM:GetAuctionStats(itemString, lastSold) wich we can't use.
    I am currently splitting, iterating and analysing through: TradeSkillMaster_AccountingDB["r@"..GetRealmName().."@csvSales"]…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Suggestion to vendor, destroy or auction items in tooltip

Please consider adding tooltip information suggesting whether a non soulbound item should be vendored, auctioned or destroyed. It would make it easier for players that have bank/auctions/destroy alts and or not on characters that can destroy. It appears this has been partially addressed in the destroying module but could be fully fleshed out in the tooltip by adding a suggestion line. This function is in TSM2(vendor addon, suggestion module), but I can't find it in TSM3.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. sizable columns

Currently if you resize the TSM AH Window all comumn instead of the first column are fixed tho only the item name column gets resized but none of the others. i would be nice to be able to resize them to see the full string in case its cut-off which happens mostly (e.g. auctioning cancel run -> you cannot read the info on the last column cause its cut off

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Show stack size limit in tooltip

I would just like to see "Stacks in lots of (10, 20, 200)" in the tooltip like Auctioneer does. It's literally the only thing missing from the tooltip options. Forgive my ignorance if it does this, but I did search and could not find this function.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Button lock TSM frames

I use multibox and this causes inconvenience when windows are shifted on some characters. really need an option to lock frames. All frames, not only auction that was in tsm3

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Sync guild vaults on multiple accounts.

Unsure which this goes under but anyways. TSM3 no longer supports syncing guild vaults between accounts. Would like it to come back if at all possible.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Put some sort of vendor price check into TSM without visiting vendors

TSM shouldn't tell me salt is a good deal at 2g, when a vendor sells it for 50 c. until I visit a vendor that sells salt.

This a bigger issue with recipes...

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please use system default font in non-English languages

Many people enjoy this powerful addon. However, if the game language is not English, especially in Chinese, Korean or japanese, many character will only be showed as ???. Please use defauly font or other fonts to prevent this problem. Thank you!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add tooltip option to show/expose item ID

Item IDs are important in TSM, would like to be able to see it in mouseover tooltip instead of needing another addon to expose it.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Count for battle pets when shopping/posting a normal companion pet and vice-versa

Currently when I post a normal companion pet TSM is not undercutting its corresponding battle pet lvl1 which is posted on the AH by another guy thus it is posting my normal pet at a higher price than the other guy's pet.

In my mind lvl1 battle pets should be treated the same as a normal companion pet.

What I want is an option to TSM treat normal companion pets as the same as their lvl1 counterpart thus allowing us to undercut battle pets while posting a normal companion pet and vice-versa.

Also useful for when we are shopping for…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. TSM Error window is too obstructive

The current error window is too obstructive to normal gameplay, obviously we'd prefer no errors but sometimes they do happen, and for example, scrapping was completely impossible without TSM disabled before that bug was fixed as the error message sat on top of my inventory and obstructed clicking items. The popups not being able to be ignored or hidden at least temporarily is horrible, getting one while in an instance is very frustrating.

I feel this issue is easily solved by any or all of these suggestions:

1) Reduce opacity to like 70-80% so I can at least see what's…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Disable always on top TSM window

Please disable TSM windows stay on top of other windows! It overlay every other window ingame, for example bags. Sometimes i need a lot of windows from different addons, i want them as big as i need and i want to control myself which window i want to see on top.
    Every time i want to look smth in other window i should close TSM, do stuff and reopen TSM again. It's so annoying...
    it's only TSM4 problem, that's why i'm still stay on TSM3.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base