General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add functions to calculate the avg, min and max price of all items in the same group

It would be great if there were new functions:

GroupAvg(), GroupMin() and GroupMax()

The idea of these functions would be that they take one argument (a price string) and apply that pricestring to any item in the same group as the item the function is called for and then calculate the average, minimum or maximum of that.

Here is an example:

Current content raid gear comes in many different variations, many of which are more or less the same, but still treated as different items.

Take "Diadem of the Highborne" for example:

I'll list a few of the different versions…

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Function / rule based groups

My idea is custom functions to allow Dynamic rule based group allocation eg:

Function group.additem{items, group} {
    While I <= MasterGroup.itemCount (

this.Item = MasterGroup.itemAt{i}

If I.quality = rare
    (moveItem(I,RareItems)
    I++
    }

Or as above but
    If I expires > customexplimit move to De group.

UI could be part of operations just apply to master group.

Alliance group management op could simply have a criteria and an action.

Eg: items in <group applied> to <equal> <quality> rare THEN <move> item to <custom group> Unless item = level 110 and /or on whitelist

Etc

Thats a very brief mixed pseudo code…

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Disable always on top TSM window

Please disable TSM windows stay on top of other windows! It overlay every other window ingame, for example bags. Sometimes i need a lot of windows from different addons, i want them as big as i need and i want to control myself which window i want to see on top.
    Every time i want to look smth in other window i should close TSM, do stuff and reopen TSM again. It's so annoying...
    it's only TSM4 problem, that's why i'm still stay on TSM3.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Additions to the TSMAPI

• What shortfall are you trying to solve in the current functionality of the addon?

There's a few things I'm trying to do with TSM that requires me to scan the SavedVariables since TSMAPI doesn't support what I'm trying to do.

• What new functionality do you hope to attain with the addition of this feature?

• A table of items put up on the auction house with their stats (last sold, ammount sold, ammount expired, ammount expired since last sold,...) similarly to TSM:GetAuctionStatsSinceLastSale(itemString) and TSM:GetAuctionStats(itemString, lastSold) wich we can't use.
      I am currently splitting, iterating and analysing through: TradeSkillMasterAccountingDB["r@"..GetRealmName().."@csvSales"] and TradeSkillMaster

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Button lock TSM frames

I use multibox and this causes inconvenience when windows are shifted on some characters. really need an option to lock frames. All frames, not only auction that was in tsm3

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. price check on AH from whisper or guild string

ability for guildies or any friends to whisper me for price check

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Integrate Zygor Price Data as an External Custom Price Source

Zygor Guides provides current-market and historical pricing information (theoretically updated multiple times a day), as well as the ability to scan the live auction house. I frequently see Zygor pricing information reflected verbatim in Auction House prices of the competition. I would like to see Zygor price data available as External Custom Price Sources in TradeSkillMaster.

Rather than just request you guys to do more work, I've already coded what I believe is a functional and fairly complete implementation of my requested feature, and uploaded the (now updated) snippet to my PasteBin at:

<redacted>

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add Pathreon as payment method

i'm bigg fan of TSM. And really do want to support your project and get some premium features as well. But (it could sounds crazy 😝 ) paypal works not all over the world. So i simply can not top up premium subscription.

It would be great, if you add either direct credit card payments, or Pathreon support. Thanks in advance

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. quick navigate

I'd love a "ctrl+click" to navigate to where items are being groups in the groups page instead of trawling through subgroups for days :D

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. GUI: Make the textbox for amounts select everything in itself when you click into it, just like the vanilla UI

It is annoying to select and overwrite the "1" manually, everytime I want to buy or craft something.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make Operations remember selected tab

It would be really nice if the current active tab (Add/Remove items, Group Operations) could be remembered when switching to another operation.
    As of now, if I want to compare my group operations I have to re-select "Group Operations" every time I select another operation becuase the current active tab gets reset and set to the first one.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add a toggle to always open bankui when opening a bank/gbank

Similar to the "Open all bags with auction house" option.
    (Would love to see the above option applied to opening a bank/gbank as well)

Sometimes I accidentally close the bankui, either misclicking when closing my bank or just simply not paying enough attention.

I personally never ever want the bankui closed if I'm actually viewing it. Currently, if you close it, it will stay closed until you run the command again. An option toggle to make it always appear when opening a bank/gbank would be great.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Show Region Avg Daily Sold for battlepets

Would help to know the avg demand for battle pets and make ranks/ave an accurate idea on what to sell to get quick gold.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Median/Quartile Function for Price Sources

A staple of statistical analysis is the detection of outliers. Huge deviations from the true value of an item are what make up one of the greatest problems that any market analysis site faces. All of the skinning knives that trolls put on the AH for thousands of gold make the market value skyrocket when those prices should be ignored.

The addition of a median function would be a step in the right direction to deal with these outliers. Having upper and lower quartile functions would finish the job. In statistics, an outlier is defined as being 1.5 times the…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A label for a custom price source that will show in the tooltip instead of the custom price source name itself

Since Custom price source names are a bit limited (no space, no numbers etc.), it would be nice to have some kind of 'display label' option for in the tooltip to make the names in the tooltips look nicer if you want to display a custom price source.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make Last Purchased Date a Value Source

Last Purchased Date would be a handy value source to have. Say you want to shop for materials you frequently use, but you don't want to filter your groups manually. Like... you have all BFA meats in a single group, but you only actually use a few of them on the reg (say the ones for feasts, since those currently still sell well, along with a couple of buff foods). You'd like to assign a shopping operation to that BFA Meats group, but you want to filter out stuff you haven't bought in the last two weeks. Being able to…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bidding button should contains the bidding price (screenshots to explain)

https://imgur.com/a/xAEtKRi

TL;DR: The bidding action is misleading on what price I bid on. I do not know if I bid on the displayed price, or the "incremented" price.

Having the price on the bidding button for instance, would help to see if it is worth it or not. Right clicking in the column between item/stack would also change the price on the bidding button.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Addon UI appearance in blizzard style

Hello, big fan of your addon. Thank you for your wonderful work.
    After many many years of using the addon, I always was bummed how the UI looked very "elv-UI"-ish. I like to use default blizz UI as it keeps it feeling like Warcraft in my eyes. This is why I tend to use addons that dont modify it.
    I cant live without TSM though, so im hoping if theres ANY possibility to all to add another skin to TSM to match blizzard UI (like buttons and parchment background, etc.)

I know a bunch of my friends who would love…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Upper and lower case letters in "Custom Sources"

Are you planning to introduce the possibility of using upper and lower case letters in "Custom Sources"? This feature would improve readability

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Opacity Slider/Selectable Option

A simple Opacity slider for the Settings > Appearance section. When running from the AH to the Mailbox, I usually leave my crafting window open and a lot of the time, my ledger as well. It would be nice to set the windows to 75% or so while doing that. It would be even better (though more complicated) if there was a setting for them to default to say, 50% opacity, until I mouse-over that window. Thanks for the amazing program guys, keep up the great work.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base