General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

My feature suggestion is...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Battle pets to be grouped by breed

Prior to 3.1 and after TSM3 battle pets were able to be placed into specific groups based on their stats. This is very important for people who sell battle pets as some pets can vary wildly from breed to breed, up to 30k for some pets.

Many people only buy pets of specific breeds giving that type a much higher value than the rest of the same pet, to generalize them makes this addon lose a lot of it's capabilities and is actually a step backwards.

104 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      4 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Filter items on groups with Avg Daily Sold value

Selft explanatory; it would allow to create subgroups with items that are sold for say, more than 1 per day on avg.

Imagine you have a list of 1000 crafted item, at the moment you can't easily know which one it's worth to craft for quick profit.

With this, you create a subgroup, filter out the 20 items that sells well and worth more than 1k, then you craft.

There's a lot of other useful uses.

66 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Collapse/Expand Groups button

For the pages such as GROUPS, would it be possible to add "Collapse All" & "Expand All" buttons? I see this was requested for previous versions of TSM and I may just not be seeing it in v4.

40 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Add Battlepet tooltips to the Pet Journal on mousover

Currently you must cage a pet from your journal to your inventory to see TSM data, it would help many get into the market if you could see the tooltip from the journal without caging.

38 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Filter and Search by Seller Name

Hey Guys,

first, Ive to thank you for this work and good development on TSM.

I miss a crucial function for action filtering / seaching - the search for seller names.

Other Auctioning Addons like 'Auctioneer' are able to do that.
            (They missed to handle the realm name, but they applied this function long time ago)

Add a slash command like /seller for filterInfo object.
            Or a other function to get all auctions from a specific seller.

I would like to share you my ideas to solve my request but the source of TSM is very big and it will…

24 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Function / rule based groups

My idea is custom functions to allow Dynamic rule based group allocation eg:

Function group.additem{items, group} {
              While I <= MasterGroup.itemCount (

this.Item = MasterGroup.itemAt{i}

If I.quality = rare
              (moveItem(I,RareItems)
              I++
              }

Or as above but
              If I expires > customexplimit move to De group.

UI could be part of operations just apply to master group.

Alliance group management op could simply have a criteria and an action.

Eg: items in <group applied> to <equal> <quality> rare THEN <move> item to <custom group> Unless item = level 110 and /or on whitelist

Etc

Thats a very brief mixed pseudo code…

21 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • Syncing TSM groups and operations via the TSM desktop application

General idea:
                TSM Desktop Application would be syncing tab at the top for syncing TSM operations and groups between wow accounts via a primary accounts.

Detailed explanation:
                Inside the TSM Desktop Application there would be a separate tab at the top for syncing. TSM would recognize the multiple accounts you have and allow you to do the following:
                - Set up a primary account
                - The user would be able to select various accounts via check boxes to have them sync to the primary account.
                - The synching would export the primary account info (setup, groups, operations, etc.) and import…

19 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Shift-click items from profession pane, AH, etc. and add to groups.

Right now adding items you don't currently possess requires either importing itemIDs. This is fine when you want to get someone else's set-up or get an entire profession's worth of stuff, but if you just want to add a certain ore to a shopping list it's an absolute PITA to tab out, go to wowhead, look up the item, paste that into group maker, import that, then re-organize the newly created group into whatever subgroup you wanted that thing in.

In the past you could be in the group settings, there was an import option, and you could shift-click any…

16 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Bag Module

I'd like to see a Bag Module, that covers all Bag related windows (Personal, Bank, Guild Bank etc). The biggest benefit I see to it though, is within the Personal Bags. There are addons out there that let you create groups of items, and then those groups of items are displayed in it's own column, grouped together, regardless of which slot or bag it's actually in. I think, given TSM's group creation as it is. Creating a bag module with a feature to create columns to display in the bag window. Where you have the "General" column, which is just…

15 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • Add functions to calculate the avg, min and max price of all items in the same group

It would be great if there were new functions:

GroupAvg(), GroupMin() and GroupMax()

The idea of these functions would be that they take one argument (a price string) and apply that pricestring to any item in the same group as the item the function is called for and then calculate the average, minimum or maximum of that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is an example:

Current content raid gear comes in many different variations, many of which are more or less the same, but still treated as different items.

Take "Diadem of the Highborne" for example:

I'll list a few of the different…

15 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • Additions to the TSMAPI

- What shortfall are you trying to solve in the current functionality of the addon?

There's a few things I'm trying to do with TSM that requires me to scan the SavedVariables since TSMAPI doesn't support what I'm trying to do.

- What new functionality do you hope to attain with the addition of this feature?

1. A table of items put up on the auction house with their stats (last sold, ammount sold, ammount expired, ammount expired since last sold,...) similarly to TSM:GetAuctionStatsSinceLastSale(itemString) and TSM:GetAuctionStats(itemString, lastSold) wich we can't use.
                        I am currently splitting, iterating and analysing through: TradeSkillMaster_AccountingDB["r@"..GetRealmName().."@csvSales"]…

15 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • Suggestion to vendor, destroy or auction items in tooltip

Please consider adding tooltip information suggesting whether a non soulbound item should be vendored, auctioned or destroyed. It would make it easier for players that have bank/auctions/destroy alts and or not on characters that can destroy. It appears this has been partially addressed in the destroying module but could be fully fleshed out in the tooltip by adding a suggestion line. This function is in TSM2(vendor addon, suggestion module), but I can't find it in TSM3.

15 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            3 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Display numbers with commas

I wish I could set TSM to use commas in numbers (10,000 instead of 10000). Maybe this is already available but I have never found it :(

14 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • Cancel while in the shopping menu (without cancel scan)

Please bring back the feature to be able to cancel individual items I have posted without running a cancel scan. I never realized how essential this small feature was for me in TSM 3 until TSM 4 was released without it. I use this feature in between cancel scans to save time. This addon does not feel complete without this feature.

14 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • Show stack size limit in tooltip

I would just like to see "Stacks in lots of (10, 20, 200)" in the tooltip like Auctioneer does. It's literally the only thing missing from the tooltip options. Forgive my ignorance if it does this, but I did search and could not find this function.

13 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • Sync guild vaults on multiple accounts.

Unsure which this goes under but anyways. TSM3 no longer supports syncing guild vaults between accounts. Would like it to come back if at all possible.

12 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    4 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Put some sort of vendor price check into TSM without visiting vendors

TSM shouldn't tell me salt is a good deal at 2g, when a vendor sells it for 50 c. until I visit a vendor that sells salt.

This a bigger issue with recipes...

12 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • sizable columns

Currently if you resize the TSM AH Window all comumn instead of the first column are fixed tho only the item name column gets resized but none of the others. i would be nice to be able to resize them to see the full string in case its cut-off which happens mostly (e.g. auctioning cancel run -> you cannot read the info on the last column cause its cut off

10 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      • Add tooltip option to show/expose item ID

Item IDs are important in TSM, would like to be able to see it in mouseover tooltip instead of needing another addon to expose it.

9 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          3 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • tooltip inventory

Add a blacklist for the inventory tooltip info to reduce tooltip clutter. No need know that every one of my alts owns a hearthstone, right?

9 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base