General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding possibility to have groups toggled on/off, when using mailbox or AH

Currently all groups are activated, when accessing mailbox or AH.

It would be nice to have the possibility to set those groups as active or inactive, when using mailbox or AH.
    Currently I have to deactivate those operations, which I don't want to use every time. (e.g. groups that I only post at certain times)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Delete positions in crafting queue

Being able to delete a single position in crafting queue would be really handy if by misclick we've added something we don't want to craft atm.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mailing BoE green items

An option in a mailing operation that if checked will include all randomly found BoE greens. It was very handy in old TMS to send all greens to an enchanter.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have a timer setting on items that dont post so Post Scan wont try and look again

Not sure if that makes sense. Say I have a full bag of items to list and I run a Post Scan. Say 30-40 items don't post because existing items are too low etc. I would like the ability to set a timer that effectively says, Ok, I wasnt able to post this item in the last X seconds, so I'm not going to scan again for that item until X time is up.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There is much more than just the price that’s taken into account when posting, so even if TSM_Auctioning knows that an item is posted too low, it could still be something that gets posted due to either you changing your settings or the new lowest poster being on your blacklist / whitelist, or many other reasons. All these things make this suggestion impractical and not worth the development time. It’d also potentially add a lot of confusion for new users.

5. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Times Crafted

I would like to see the amount of times an item was crafted. There used to be the functionality in the older version of TSM.

I would use this option to increase my on hand stock for popular items so that I would not run out of items on the AH while I was away from the computer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bulk buyouts

Since it's now possible to add item amount limits to generic search queries, add an option to scroll-wheel-buyout any "exact" queries. Pop up a dialogue to warn of the total cost as well as the cheapest and most expensive, along with how far above market price the most expensive bought-out auction will be.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Kill the operation dropdows in the Group interface

The dropdown menus from which to choose active operation quickly become very unwieldly with many operations. An UI restructure could help, with the addition of a complexity in the number of tabs you have to go through.

Here's a mockup: http://imgur.com/tf2egj5

Activating the checkbox on the left hand side sends an operation from Inactive to Active and vice versa. Active operation order is handled by clicking up and down arrows. Both panes could be filterable.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Accounting Data in Custom Prices

It would be cool if we could use accounting data (such as sale rate and avg sale price) in our custom prices

54 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bag module +sorting function

Something for 2.1 The only 2 addons i use for goldmaking besides TSM are currently bagnon and bankstack. A lot of goldmakers tend to use both bagnon and adibags(memory heavy). I'd like to see a bag module that can switch between the "bagnon mode" and "adibags mode". Including a customizable sorting function

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 48 49 50 52 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base