General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Different Style Fonts

Hello, I would very much like a few different font options. (Please note that I do not mean font sizes.)

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Add Additional Operation" for Crafting also

I would like to set up different crafting rules for one group also. Making one ignored by horde and another by alliance ... or third for second server entirely. Definiately different situations if you have low or high pop server.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Based on the number of votes for the age of this suggestion, it seems to be a fairly uncommon use case that it’s addressing and it would require a massive amount of development time. For those reasons, marking as declined.

3. bring back "Ignore random enchants" option for Posting operations

The same flag we could set in TSM 1.x for posting options. Right now if you manage to get item without random enchants into posting group, while posting, it just ignores the items that actually have random enchants on them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is already possible in TSM 2.0 by adding the base (non-enchanted) item into a group. If you’re having trouble with this, post a detailed description of the issues you are having on the forums.

4. Allow auctions to be posted without being forced to undercut

Allow the undercut value in the Auctions tab to be set to 0c or give an option for no undercut. This is requested to keep the whitelist from growing too long.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. icon

Allow size of icons to be adjusted to person that is visual-appeasing. No more guessing what that icon is for, pictures speak much more volume than text. Expect for people who rely on reading.

Just a suggestion. Downvote or Upvote. Thank you for time spent reading.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make the craftig queue sort crafts by profit

Let say, I run the crafting queue thing. I get a huge list of craftable and profitable items but I only have materials for 1/3 of them. I would like to craft those items that yield most profit. So I would like the queue priority list be sorted by profit, not by whatever it is now.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Accessing professions cross faction

It would appear you can no longer access professions of alts on a separate faction and thus can't queue up crafts to restock bankers on the opposing faction.i.e.facilitate cross faction trading of crafting goods.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Accessing professions cross faction

It would appear you can no longer access professions of alts on a separate faction and thus can't queue up crafts to restock bankers on the opposing faction.i.e.facilitate cross faction trading of crafting goods.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Give figure in auctioning->post tab when selecting commands such as matPrice

When you fill out the auctioning->post tab for an item and select a command such as matPrice it doesn't tell you what the mat price is. So if you choose minimum price as matPrice and maximum as x you don't know if matPrice is higher than your maximum and therefore invalid.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Have Warehousing take into account AH when restocking

If you have 5 items on the AH, 15 in bags and want to restock to a stack of 20, typically you wouldn't want to bring over another 5 to complete the stack of 5 if the auctions expire/cancel.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Warehousing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. SKINS

Several skins, instructions for creating custom skins. windows that look like other in game windows for instance. I happen to prefer all my windows to have the standard blizzard look. Some folk might have other desire to match more closely with themed window/button skins or textures, etc.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. "x" close button on top right of Auction UI

What shortfall are you trying to solve in the current functionality of the addon?

I am asking for the auction UI to match the other UIs because I expect this, it just feels wrong to not have the "x" close button there.

What new functionality do you hope to attain with the addition of this feature?

I hope to help people feel acquainted with the UI immediately upon use. I, personally, did not feel acquainted because the "x" close button was missing.

How would you or others use this feature?

To choose to close the auction house window in the…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There is already a close button in the bottom right in exactly the same place as the default UI. It’s not worth the extra space to put another button in the top-right, judging by the votes this has gotten over the past 10 months.

13. Make Crafting module compatible with Ackis Recipe List

Previously Ackis Recipe List had a button in the top right of the standard crafting window, with 2.0 this has now disappeared despite having it on. Please allow this to be shown again as people like myself use it a great deal (currently we have to turn off the DMB addon, log in and see list, then log out again and turn crafting back on)

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Select all button

A "select all items" button when creating groups. I know have to "hack" it by clicking the filter editbox, hit enter and it picks everything. A button would be more natural and faster.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Advanced grouping

When TSM creating your groups automatically for professions, it would be nice if it would also automatically create subgroups. E.g. for alchemy create the subgroups Flasks, Elixirs etc... and if possible create in Flasks subgroups Mop, Cata etc... (this could be done with checking the "Requires level"-tag).

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Some way to see messages that you have not read yet

It would be nice to have a way to see which messages in the list you have not actually read yet, since the scanning for the TSM Mail UI marks the messages as read in the blizzard UI.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Activate Gather Window outside of Crafting

I would like to have some way of activating the Gather window outside of the crafting window. Maybe a /cmd of /tsm gather?

ADMIN EDIT:
    For clarification, you can do this by typing "/tsm crafting" and clicking on the "Gather" button. This suggestion is to avoid the one click on the Gather button.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Manual Posting Very Clunky in v2

This suggestion is to revert the interface for manually posting items. The new TSM seems to be a step backwards from v1 for this (common) activity:

• Tab functionality (to switch between fields) was removed, requiring extra mouse clicks

• "Max" buttons for "items per stack" and "number of stacks" were removed, requiring users to actually clear the field and type in the number with the keyboard

• The gold format is less intuitive and requires it to be entered in the format of "150g" or similar, instead of just putting "150" in the "g" field.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. when searching by item ID, wait for item ID to resolve to name with progress display

I was searching for items by item ID today (for some xmog stuff), and to my surprise it completed almost instantly ... with about 13 items searched. Trying again after a little while gave my expected number of items searched.

It seems like TSM shopping tried to get the item name for all the items I requested, and if it was missing just skipped the item silently.

It would be awesome if you could, instead, show a progress display and wait for those item ID values to turn into names -- or, at the very least, show that some items…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base