General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Be able to set undercut amount to 0c

Make it so that undercutting is not required, but optional. It cuts down on whitelist bloat.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

See comment below. Closing this suggestion as it’s incomplete and lacking in details. Please see the wiki page linked at the top of the suggestions site for more information and tips on making suggestions.

2. Reset Scan after Cancel Scan without closing window

My normal method is to once or twice a day run a Cancel Scan to cancel everything that has been undercut, and then run a Reset Scan to check for other seller's items that can be resold for a profit. With the way TSM 1.0 was set up, I could click the "Reset Scan" button on the left side of the window while my Cancel Scan log was still showing. With 2.0, the only way I could figure out how to run a Reset Scan was to close the AH window, reopen it and go to the Auctioning tab to…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. show skill up chance, ala GnomeWorks TradeSkill Frame

One of the conveniences in the GnomeWorks TradeSkill Frame was that it gave the estimated "skill up" chance for anything you could craft. Combined with the "cost to craft" column, that made for nice power-levelling some of my alts skills through AH purchasing of materials.

It would be nice to replicate that in TSM crafting, if the skill was not maxed out. Alternately, having just the bare "chance of skill going up" colour on display would be a help.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. times crafted and times sold tooltip

Display times crafted/times sold tooltip when hovering over an item in your groups.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Crafting window click and right click to queue and unqueue

One of the things I loved about 1.x was the ability to see a list of all enabled crafts in the crafting window and being able to manually queue them by right clicking and entering the quantity. Also, it was nice to be able to remove a craft from the queue by right clicking.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. support TSM shopping list export/import format in shopping search field

Occasionally, I want to try out some sort of shopping list export that someone has used -- or compare, eg, the wowuction "bargain hunter" list to reality.

I can search for items in shopping using the names, or as noted in http://stormspire.net/official-tradeskillmaster-development-forum/11388-tradeskillmaster-2-0-public-beta-15.html#post114768, using item ID values.

It would be great to recognise the TSM shopping list (and maybe dealfinding list) import strings there, too, and perform the same sort of search.

Given the shopping list format is more or less just a set of things to search for, "importing" it to a formal list is vaguely inconvenient, and sometimes…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The best solution here is for the current tools for creating TSM1.x shopping lists to be updated for the 2.0 format (or a new tool for converting from 1.x or 2.0). Support for 1.x formatted lists will eventually be dropped from 2.0 and is just a temporary stop-gap measure.

7. Ability to select crafter for groups

I would like to be able to set designated crafter character for each of the groups.

I use all crafting professions and reuse lot of crafting rules.
    The current way I would need to make a copy of crafting rules reused and ignore all but crafter with that profession. Bit overly complicated.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ignore neutral AH or specific seller

I've noticed my average buy for certain items was unrealistically low.

After bit of digging I've realized it counts the items I've flipped from horde side and when I buy thousands of eg cloth for 10s each it screws the average for a lot.

Before it wasn't and issue but now it messes with formula to calculate mats price.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can go into TSM_Accounting and remove individual records. Unfortunately, there’s no way for TSM_Accounting to be able to tell when you buy something from the neutral AH vs a faction-specific AH. We could detect neutral AH for sales, but I don’t see any point in only implementing it for sales and not purchases.

Closing this suggestion since it’s not technically possible.

9. Evaluate an expression in Warehousing and Mailing operations

Add a field In warehousing and mailing operations to enter an expression that must evaluate true in order to proceed.

For example, I could create an operation to mail to my enchanter every BoE that is selling under the disenchant value, useful to save up bag space in the toon selling common transmo gear.

The mail rule would have something like:
    120% dbminbuyout < Disenchant

And then only the items that pass this formula would be sent to the enchanter.

The same idea could be used to store items in bank when base in the custom formulas of selling price.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Warehousing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is not something we plan on implementing due to the low vote count for the age of the suggestion and the high development time / lack of usefulness / added confusion which would be involved.

10. Cancel and Post in same scan

Currently TSM makes you do a separate scan for cancelling and posting. This makes sense, if the toon doesn't have stock.

However, if you do have stock then it just slows things down; it would be nice to be able to just scan the AH once (because that is the slow part) and cancel existing auctions and post new ones at the same time.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This was actually on our original wishlist for TSM2.0, but unfortunately it’s not possible. Auctioning uses many tricks to be able to post and cancel so quickly which would not play together nicely. It’ll always be faster to just run the scans in succession.

11. Variance report for sale rates

i would like to see a tab in Accounting that would show all items with a Sale Rate of less than x and show the last sold date for that item. The Sales Rate value could come from a preset pull down or be a user defined number. This would give the user an easy way to look for dead items.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

For some of the advanced analysis like this, we purposely left them to people to do on their own via excel spreadsheets. The Accounting data is all stored in the saved variables as CSV and the app will make it easy to grab the data and store it as an open-able file.

12. Whitelist Feature Request

I would like to see several Whitelist options.

1. Have an option to not post if a Whitelist player is the lowest. (Similar to option in 1.0)

2. Have an option (check box) to activate/deactivate the feature option for an individual Whitelisted player. Right now the only way to deactivate the feature is to delete to player from the list. This will allow the user to maintain a list of players they may wish to Whitelist without having to add/delete/add/delete.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Option to post and item with out first scanning if the auctiondb entry is < X minutes old.

It would save much time to post 300 glyphs without first scanning each
    of them individually.

TSM Desktop application data is current enough and the time savings offsets the risk of posting at the wrong price.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Show profit beside crafting cost

I would like the option to show profit beside the crafting cost for a quickl overview if I'm not restocking, but just want to have a quick oversight of what I can make some gold of for the moment.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Adding possibility to have groups toggled on/off, when using mailbox or AH

Currently all groups are activated, when accessing mailbox or AH.

It would be nice to have the possibility to set those groups as active or inactive, when using mailbox or AH.
    Currently I have to deactivate those operations, which I don't want to use every time. (e.g. groups that I only post at certain times)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Delete positions in crafting queue

Being able to delete a single position in crafting queue would be really handy if by misclick we've added something we don't want to craft atm.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Mailing BoE green items

An option in a mailing operation that if checked will include all randomly found BoE greens. It was very handy in old TMS to send all greens to an enchanter.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Have a timer setting on items that dont post so Post Scan wont try and look again

Not sure if that makes sense. Say I have a full bag of items to list and I run a Post Scan. Say 30-40 items don't post because existing items are too low etc. I would like the ability to set a timer that effectively says, Ok, I wasnt able to post this item in the last X seconds, so I'm not going to scan again for that item until X time is up.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There is much more than just the price that’s taken into account when posting, so even if TSM_Auctioning knows that an item is posted too low, it could still be something that gets posted due to either you changing your settings or the new lowest poster being on your blacklist / whitelist, or many other reasons. All these things make this suggestion impractical and not worth the development time. It’d also potentially add a lot of confusion for new users.

19. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Times Crafted

I would like to see the amount of times an item was crafted. There used to be the functionality in the older version of TSM.

I would use this option to increase my on hand stock for popular items so that I would not run out of items on the AH while I was away from the computer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base