General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Any plans to fix "Your system clock/timezone is off." when logging in?

I was using the app fine for a couple days. But now every time I try to log in I'm met with the above error message. Can't even log in. Changed my computer to every time zone possible. Doesn't work.

Why is it doing this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Any plan to add KR realms?

Is there any plan to add other realms than EU and US?
    No doubt, TSM is the best well-known auction addon and surely it would bring sensational experience to players in other realms

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Undercut auction by a percentage

When changing your default settings, instead of simply undercutting by a set amount (i.e. "1c") you should be able to undercut by a percentage. For example if you are under cutting something that is selling at 100G, and you want to undercut it by 10%, it will post it at 90G. If you are undercutting something that is currently selling for 1g, you will post yours for 90S.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When current auctions are below minimum price, conditionally "ignore" or "post at min price" depending on volume

If there are only 2 stacks of 20 herbs priced at below min price, i still want to post my herbs at the set prices, undercutting the next highest post.
    (identical behaviour to the "ignore" option)

However, if there are 100 stacks of 200 herbs priced at below min price, i don't want to post my herbs at my normal price as that will likely just waste my deposit money.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 3.3.5

Any chance we can get access to the old TSM 3.3.5a release for private server use?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Indicate whether to hold or post

Indicate quickly in the tooltip whether to auction or hold. Base the decision on a configurable logical statement. Ex. Auction if (numAuctions > 0 AND minBuyout>minPrice ) OR (numAuctions == 0)

Optionally add a vendor state as well and make it configurable in the same way, Ex. Vendor if (vendorPrice>minPrice)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This doesn’t seem necessary with the way Auctioning Operations work, you can decide what happens to the items in a group in context to the current state of the AH as part of your post scan. – Gumdrops

7. "Delete Selected" Option for multiple group or operation deletions.

Currently actions within the TSM Addon are restricted to editing one line at a time. This goes for both groups and operations. There is no way to select multiple groups or operations simultaneously in order to make large changes to your profile. That leaves us to delete things one line at a time.

An ideal fix for this would be to allow mass changes to be done to one’s profile via the desktop application. If that is not possible maybe simply adding an easy way to completely erase an entire profile to start from scratch.

If I wanted to delete…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Search filter in Crafting window should return all recipe results that match filter

For example, searching for "Hexweave Cloth" returns all recipes that use the material and the daily cooldown called hexweave cloth but it doesn't return the recipe Primal Weaving despite it also creating Hexweave.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. TSM Crafting Material Costs and BOP reagents

TSM Crafting: bop items prevent calculation of material cost on recipes. Maybe make their cost be 0, or the vendor sale price to allow for calculations?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The ability to tag an item, with the price you bought it for on the AH

We already have the min/avg/max price for the item, but what i would want, was to have TSM tag an item i bought on the AH with the Actual price i spend on the specific item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. bug report

Hello, I've been experiencing this bug for months now, your not the only addon causing the issue but one of the most frequent ( i have since sent bug reports to the other addon writers as well.) -Every time i go to invite someone to my guild or a community-i get an error saying i must disable the addon to do so. Forcing me to reload ui to invite them, and then reload ui again to turn the addon back on. Its an everyday occurrence and is getting incredibly frustrating. please fix!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Change operations - So that kept number is on a seperate list

So currently, if you want to keep x number of an item, you have it hard coded in the individual operation to keep x of said item. However, any other item attached to that operation... your going to keep x of that same item, whether you want to or not, as long as it is attached to that operation, so you have to go and create multiple copies of the same operation.

My idea is that you have a separate list that goes into that space instead, and it reads each item on a separate list to how many you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Change in Operations -- Keep number of items on a seperate list

Unless I'm missing it, currently you have to hard code into a given operation to keep a number of a given item, such as barding. So if I want to keep that number I have to keep all items in that operation or group a minium number. Or I have to write out another operation for just a single item. Can you add in a check to the operation an option to check a second list, that we can add or subtract items with a "x" number of items to keep, and it overrides the operation?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m not sure what this suggestion is referring to. Feel free to create another one with more specific details about what type of operation you are referring to and what specific use-case you’re looking for.

14. Fix account syncing.

Considering I asked on Discord several times over the course of several months, receiving no response for several months and to eventually be told essentially that the dev team thinks fixing Account Syncing bugging out and not working intermittently isn't an issue affecting a large enough portion of the userbase to warrant time to fix it, I guess it's not technically an "issue" in the eyes of the devs. Therefore, I would like to suggest the new feature of Properly Working Account Syncing be implemented into TSM.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. TSM Operations

I would like to see which operation that you have a specific item assigned to in the tooltips. Another thing I would like to see is when we add an item to a group I need to log out and back in for TSM to see the changes is there any way of changing this to on the fly? I spend an enormous amount of time logging in and out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Show market value of items from specific selected servers in the tooltips

Using the desktop app to select the servers you want to see the value data from. Loading that much extra data into the addon might slow systems down so instead could the data from other servers be loaded into the desktop app and queried by the addon only when item categories the user selects are highlighted in game?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Give us option to disable parts of tasklist

• to disable expirations

• to disable cooldown tracking (its causing lags, unless you ignore everything)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Premium Account Support

For Premium Accounts, we are supposed to have a Premium Support option. But there is no option besides Discord where everyone can request support from volunteers. I suggest that either a Premium Support channel be added to Discord or allow Premium accounts to submit issues through Github (or whichever repository is used). Many times Premium members on Discord are not answered or get lost in the support channel as MVG's answer other questions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Consistent version and update information

It would be great if all parts and online touchpoints of TSM would show consistent information about the latest version. Many releases contain new features that are very important to learn about, like the recently introduced /disenchant and /crafting search parameters. However, I see completely different "latest release news" versions:

TSM Desktop App: current version 4.6.9 - Up to Date
    But the window's header displays "TradeSkillMaster 4.5 released"
    This link leads to the according post on https://blog.tradeskillmaster.com/, but even when going to this blog's start page, it still shows "TradeSkillmaster 4.5 released" as latest entry,
    The "Follow @TSMAddon"-Button in…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. BUG fix - gathering tasklist ignores number of items made per craft

A somewhat important and easy bug fix. The gathering / tasklist currently completely ignores the number of items made per craft (TSM.Crafting.GetNumResult). For example if you queue up a bountiful feast it thinks you need to craft mon'dazi and tiramisu 10 times in order to make 10 of each, when its just 1 craft to make 10. If you actually used the task list at the vendor, you'd buy 10x the mats you needed. Same problem with various engineering bolts and parts.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base