General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Deefinition of "stack" and "quantity"

Guys what do you mean when you say "stack" ? Is it the number of stacks or ow many in a stack? And again, what do you mean when you say "quantity" ?

I propose you use "stacks" to mean how many stacks and "size" or better "stack size" for the obvious "how many in the stack". maybe English is not your first language but "stack" means "a bunch of items placed on top of each other". It does not mean how many items are in the stack. And "quantity" means "how many of " but it is not clear…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Users Manual?

I just downloaded your app and i gotta say i am asea as to where to start. Would be great if you could give step by step instructions on a basic set up and then a few examples of different helpful variations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cancel Scan Time Interval For Each Group

Would be great if we could add a time interval to each group. And every time when we run a cancel scan, only groups get looked up that haven't been looked up within the given time interval.

So for example you have the following groups:
    - almost never canceled: set time interval to 10 hours
    - canceled every now and then: set time interval to 1 hour
    - not your primary business: set interval to 10 min
    - your business: set interval to zero.

so you do no longer have to de- and reselect any groups.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Keep selected items in craft queue when they go to zero

I craft one hex weave cloth a day because of the cool down. I keep it in the queue by setting the quantity to two before I craft it. I also keep hexweave bag in the queue by setting it to two and checking to see if I have the mats to make one. I would like to suggest a way to keep items in the queue when they go to zero. They could be marked as a favorite like you do with shopping. I'm now to TSM so I may be unaware of an a different way to do…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show Price per Stack when buying stuff from the Aucionhouse

Blizz Auctionhouse UI does it, so why does TSM4 not? If I want to buy a stack of whatever from the auctionhouse I want to see the stack price, the price that I will finally have to pay when I hit that buy button.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add items to multiple groups

Add items to multiple groups
    I'd like to be able to have items in multiple groups. For example, I'd like to be able to have all cooking mats in a parent "Cooking" group, but in the sub-groups be able to have each recipe and its materials. Currently, with the single-group item restriction, if more than one recipe uses the same ingredient, I either have to group the recipes together (which is messy and time consuming for shopping and auctioning) or search for things separately which makes having groups at all fairly redundant.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add a bug report site. Or Discord channel

I've seen a lot of people experiencing bugs with TSM, but nowhere to actually report it. It doesn't seem like it's the best solution that users have to hope bug reports are somehow seen in the very active #support channel on the discord server.

So somewhere dedicated to reporting bugs would be nice :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Remove Spesefic Skin or tab..

I would love to be able to disable or just remove my spesefic Tab or skin or what i should call it.. cus i like the " normal elvui " vendoring skin.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Cancel All functionality

I know we can currently "cancel all" by scrolling on the "My Auctions" tab, but often the cancel scan will scroll so quickly that it will lose its place and I have to wait for it to catch up to select the next item and resume the cancel scan again... therefore defeating the purpose of "cancelling all" when I have to do it 3-4 times.

I'd like to suggest a compromise fix, could you add the same functionality as exists for the mailbox, i.e. selecting the "Cancels" or "Expires" with Shift or Ctrl selected will open all of that type...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add Deposit Cost price or value source

Since TSM seems to have the data now, could we please have a default price or value source that reflects the item's deposit cost? Something like DBDepositCost that could be referenced in pricing formulas.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Crafting cost is wrong for things like Hexweave Bag

Before implementing new features this should be fixed. Sorry for bothering here, but there is NO way to report a bug other than discord which I do not use.

Wehn crafting e.g. Hexweave Bag the mat cost for the Hexweave cloth ist calculated for one piece, but it gives 10 - 18 pieces. This results in a wrong price for everything that uses Hexweave cloth. Same applies for similiar ressources like burnished leather.

Thankis for fixing...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Don't scan the AH when you're already above your posting limit

One of the options for Auctioning operations is to not post if you have more than X number already posted. An issue is that, even when this condition triggers, the auction pages for the relevant item are scanned. This scan is unnecessary and significantly slows down posting large groups of items. To illustrate, if I'm doing a posting for a group of 10 items but 9 of them are already at my posting limit, the unnecessary scanning described here would result in scanning an extra 9 AH item pages, where a fix to this would result in only scanning one…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ignore enhancements, but track rarity

There is an "ignore random enchantments" but since you can get the same item at iLvl 300 or 310 and the price difference is big, is it possible to have it track the rarity of the item as a seperate item to sell?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. move ignore inventory into crafting operation

current problem:
    would like to make 60 flasks on my crafter, but my alts have few each for usage, currently theres no way of ignoring these items, unless you ignore their whole inventory globally, which impacts gathering, or other operations

improvement would be so we could make these ignores inside operation affection only restocking number nothing else, even better would be revered, ignore all except you choose not to

eg i would ignore all my chars, except banker, auctioneer, i would be restocking desired numbers into AH, and alt could keep their stuff

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Custom Post: Bid price=Buyout Price

In tsm3 you could select a default bid% using a scroll bar. In tsm4 it will always uc both the bid and the buyout, I would like this "scroll bar" to return so that both my bid and buyout are the same when undercutting someone with a custom post, or not if I so desired.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. LOADING STUCK

My idea is fixing the tsm apps so the game isnt loading super slow and stuck on loading screen. i read that you say that its fixed but its clearly not. im sitting here with a super fast pc with SSD.
    The tsm apps freezes the game and stuff like that . even crashes it. I really think that you need to adress this if you want people to use it. because with the loading times, i cba using it at all. its just ruining the game atm. tsm has alot of good features , but most important is the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Option to skip scanning for items with over X pages during post scan

When scanning to post items, sometimes I inadvertently hit an item that causes a 100+ page scan.

I would like an option to skip scanning when there are over X number of pages to scan, and just post based on a custom string, or even a checkbox for auctiondb market value.

This would vastly speed up posting times on played characters that are picking up consumables and such, where I don't care about exact pricing, I just want to make sure the price is within the realm of reason.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Request only first page of AH results when creating and cancelling auctions

Please forgive if that was already mentioned and I just couldn't find it...

Given the current AH overload and slow API responses, is it really always necessary to scan all auctions for an item? Especially for high frequency items with >10 result pages, this can takes ages when a lot of people are online.

When I want to post my stuff, I'm sure everybody's setting is to undercut the competition anyway, so it would be absolutely enough to know the cheapest current auction.

When I want to cancel auctions where I was undercut, it is not necessary to know the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. faster sniper

I find that one the server I am on, Lightbringer, The sniper feature is way too slow. I could have it run for hours and not finish. It would be nice to see the feature sped up a bit, I understand that it has to go through tens of thousands of active auctions while doing the scan but say limiting the % to equal or less than 65-75 would speed up the process greatly

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make font bigger in TSM4

Please can you provide with functionality to increase the size of the fonts either on main auction or in TSM ingame addon itself.

Thank you in advance!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base