General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Problem/Bug with Classic version

If I craft something in the TSM UI, TSM count the content of my bank to my total count of my mats.
    Sometimes it shows me that I can craft eg 10 of x, but in reality because some mats are in the bank I only can craft 5. In this case after I pressed craft all, TSM probably trys to continue crafting after 5 and then I can't craft anything in the TSM UI anymore (it dont react anymore) Only after /reload ui

PS Sry for this bad english

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can you add the oceanic servers?

Hello, i read a previous suggestion to add oceanic servers, the reply was that they are already there...but i cant seem to find them, please add them

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. TSM API endpoints for detailed sold data

we are currently limited to see some sales data, only on the tsm website, and it goes back to 2 months back only

it would be useful to have an api endpoint returning an array for a given item (the complete data set if you're generous)

something like
    "solddata": [
    {
    "datetime": "2009-08-06 14:21:26",
    "itemID": "12345",
    "type": "sell",
    "amount
    copper": "154239546"
    "server": "sylvanas"
    "region": "EU"
    },
    "datetime": "2018-08-06 10:21:26",
    "itemID": "12345",
    "type": "sell",
    "amount_copper": "15129546"
    "server": "sylvanas"
    "region": "EU"
    },
    (…)
    ]

it's ok if you purge old data, as long as we can extract it ourselves.
    it's a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Manual backup

I was surprised to find that there was no "backup now" type of option. I've been having issues lately with all of my settings disappearing whether through tsm or macros and the like. Thankfully the backups have really been saving my butt, although it doesn't always save before I logout and if I've created anything new - the new stuff isn't saved and I have to recreate it. I know the game is glitchy from the recent update, but having a simple "backup now" option on the backups page would certainly give me some piece of mind.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Simpler Vendoring Trash Method

I started using TSM4 and I can't figure out how to vendor trash. The page is complicated with too many options that I have no idea what they mean. We should simply be able to put any item in our bag that we want to vendor into a delete list and then have either an option to automatically do it when we talk to a merchant or have us click one button. I don't understand how to link it to an operation. I really don't understand why I would need multiple groups or multiple operations for vendoring. And of course…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug found in Karazhan

Could not find the area for posting a bug but I just wanted you guys to know that Koren the Blacksmith in Karazhan will not interact with you with TSM addon turned on. You get a message saying "Interface action failed because of an addon"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. TSM4 cancel all from My Auctions - please stop the list refreshing

I realize the way to cancel all auctions (or all auctions <30 min etc) is to filter the list and then use the cancel button or cancel macro from MyAuctions.

The problem is that the list keeps refreshing - so I cancel 10 or 15 items, then the list refreshes and I then have to click the top item again and start cancelling again. This is very irritating when you are trying to cancel 600 items.

Is there a way to cancel all these without the My Auctions list refreshing and therefore losing your place and having to re-select?

Otherwise…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Update known issues page on Confluence site

I noticed that you always reference the TSM4 currently known issues page in the change logs.

The currently known issues page hasn't actually been updated since Sept 2018! We're getting to almost a year without updates. In terms of transparency, it would be helpful to know what the current issues are. This would help users when deciding whether or not to upgrade to TSM4, as well as prevent at least some reports in the Discord channel of issues already slated to be addressed.

In my opinion it would make sense to either (best solution) update the known issues page, or…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. apphelper isn't working with 8.2

Hi I have updater the core tradeskillmaster addon but I keep getting a popup about apphelper not being loaded even though I have updated it and tryed reinstalling.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Support for multiple accounts/Folders with Destop App

I have two accounts with two separate warcraft folders, and i use TSM on both. (Don't want same folder for addon conf)
    Problem is : you have to choose witch folder desktop app is updating.
    Is there a way to add to the desktop app an option to update two separate folder at once ? Multiple account/fodler support.
    (I'm not talking about sync and tsm in game, just up to date data app put in folders. I'm thinking about syncing in a dropbox folder but don't know if it will work.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Extra field to store location/coordinates for item sources.

When buying items for resale from a vendor it would be useful to be able to add the area and coordinates for said vendors without having to use it in the description name of relevant group/operation. This could be extended for farmed items too for ease of reference. The addition of an additional text field would suffice if it were not possible to identify such information from the database. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sniper : More specific

Sniper : Is there any plan to select the type of item the Sniper must watch for ? (to slow down the time and focus on what's important for the user)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Pet flipping automatically. Dbminbuyout of different server. Cool?

Ok.

Do you want to sell your pets with major profit? Easy?

This would be great if you could take the source of the dbminbuyout price of a particular server.

Example:

Every day I'm hustling for pets. Buy cheap ones on one server (SERVER 1) and sell more expensively on another (SERVER 2).
    I do it manually.

AUTOMATIC way:

If I could to set Auctioning pricing source for my items as dbminbuyout price of SERVER 1 – then I would auction all Pets on SERVER 2 with a few clicks!
    and I'll make sure I don't sell them at a…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Group listings should have vote buttons

The number of groups on the TSM website has gone up a lot and it's very hard to pick the wheat out from the chaff. Some sort of up/down vote buttons would be useful to help mark garbage / good group lists.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add a minimum stack size to the auctioning settings

With the changes to how deposit fees are calculated, we need a way to control the minimum stack size (below which we won't create the auction).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Track characters Garrison Resources

Track Characters Garrison Resources amounts in the tooltip when you hover over the icon in the currency tab.

Allows at a glace which characters to log when the cheap 16 day trader is up.

P.S Listed under shopping as no Tooptil settings menu on website.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow base group item variation toggle

There is an item variation toggle on groups, which is good if you have proper groups set up. Base group is for quickly have all items in it, and have 1 base operation, and jump into selling things, which i do on many characters now. Making group for all gear is meh. But gear never sells if base group cannot undercut item variations.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This would likely cause more issues overall, since the point of the Base Group is to allow new users to jump in to the Addon. We don’t want anyone to be in a situation where their Mythic Titanforged item sold for the price of an LFR item because they didn’t know the Base Group ignored variations. – Gumdrops

18. A few item corrections I noticed after pulling the TSM API

Item # 22458 Moonshadow Stave is coming back as 22459 (Void Sphere) AND as 22460 (Prismatic Sphere) and I don't believe pricing data is showing in game.
    Item # 159939 Honorable Combatants Staff of Intuition is Honorable Combatant's Intuitive Staff in game
    Item # 163945 Mystra's Magnificient Mitts is Mystrah's Magnificent Mitts in game
    Item # 159597 Warport Quickblade is Warport Shortblade in game

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. As a Guild Master, I would like to know how much money my guild is spending per day for guild repairs by rank.

As a Guild Master, I would like to know how much money my guild is spending per day for guild repairs by rank. This will allow me to predict expenses and cost changes, as well as see at a glance if actions need to be taken to prepare for upcoming events (such as the release of a new raid) or if the current balance is sufficient.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I want to learn recipes without having to Disable TSM, and Enable to use TSM

Learn recipes for Professions without Disabling TradeSkillMaster, then Enable TradeSkillMaster, during game play for WoW: BfA, I looked through and tried to find feedback on how to learn recipes with TSM, couldn't find anything

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base