General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Implement SSL for suggestions.tradeskillmaster.com

Firefox is giving me a security warning for this site, and when changing to https:// it's telling me this site is not secure. That's probably something you want to take care of :)

For what it's worth, you can get a free SSL cert with LetsEncrypt that will get the job done.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. (Classic) Ability to add one item to multiple groups

Trying to make poison vendor groups so I can quickly restock poisons on my rogue, and it works fine up until multiple poisons require the same materials. For example:

Base Group: Poisons

SubGroup: 20x Instant Poison II (Dust of Decay)
    Grouped Item: Dust of Decay
    Operation: Restock 60

SubGroup: 20x Mind-numbing Poison (Dust of Decay + Essence of Pain)
    Grouped Item: CANNOT BE DONE, Dust of Decay already assigned to Instant Poison II

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

It’s not clear what you’re trying to do, but it can almost certainly be done with the existing functionality of the addon. Feel free to join our Discord server for help with this: discordapp.com/invite/FJ4877H

3. Classic:the profession in crafting is loading

In Classic,once the profession goes to level 225-300,the profession is missing in Crafting.
    thank you

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Classic: Hook into Auctioneer's GetAll scan

Auctioneer has the ability to hook into manual searches and scans initiated by other addons. So that running "/tsm scan" will also kick off Auctioneer's GetAll scan at the same time. However, Auctioneer's scan is faster and when it completes, the TSM scan aborts and does not complete.

My suggestion would be to fix that so that TSM scan will still complete, or better yet, listen for Auctioneer to start a scan and hook into that (preferable mostly because Auctioneer has a button on the AH to start the scan, rather than using slash command for TSM).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Classic WoW: UI Scale Option & Ability to make addon more Thin.

I love the ability to resize this addon and I use that to make it very long vertically but it's just too wide (even on it's thinnest setting).

I would love to be able to either scale it down so it doesn't take up so much of my screen or perhaps remove "rank/profit & perhaps even the Crafting Queue" in order to make it more thin (somewhat like the default blizz ui).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. you broke /tsm scan

you broke /tsm scan why can i not see progress anymore

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Problem/Bug with Classic version

If I craft something in the TSM UI, TSM count the content of my bank to my total count of my mats.
    Sometimes it shows me that I can craft eg 10 of x, but in reality because some mats are in the bank I only can craft 5. In this case after I pressed craft all, TSM probably trys to continue crafting after 5 and then I can't craft anything in the TSM UI anymore (it dont react anymore) Only after /reload ui

PS Sry for this bad english

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Can you add the oceanic servers?

Hello, i read a previous suggestion to add oceanic servers, the reply was that they are already there...but i cant seem to find them, please add them

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Manual backup

I was surprised to find that there was no "backup now" type of option. I've been having issues lately with all of my settings disappearing whether through tsm or macros and the like. Thankfully the backups have really been saving my butt, although it doesn't always save before I logout and if I've created anything new - the new stuff isn't saved and I have to recreate it. I know the game is glitchy from the recent update, but having a simple "backup now" option on the backups page would certainly give me some piece of mind.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Simpler Vendoring Trash Method

I started using TSM4 and I can't figure out how to vendor trash. The page is complicated with too many options that I have no idea what they mean. We should simply be able to put any item in our bag that we want to vendor into a delete list and then have either an option to automatically do it when we talk to a merchant or have us click one button. I don't understand how to link it to an operation. I really don't understand why I would need multiple groups or multiple operations for vendoring. And of course…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bug found in Karazhan

Could not find the area for posting a bug but I just wanted you guys to know that Koren the Blacksmith in Karazhan will not interact with you with TSM addon turned on. You get a message saying "Interface action failed because of an addon"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. TSM4 cancel all from My Auctions - please stop the list refreshing

I realize the way to cancel all auctions (or all auctions <30 min etc) is to filter the list and then use the cancel button or cancel macro from MyAuctions.

The problem is that the list keeps refreshing - so I cancel 10 or 15 items, then the list refreshes and I then have to click the top item again and start cancelling again. This is very irritating when you are trying to cancel 600 items.

Is there a way to cancel all these without the My Auctions list refreshing and therefore losing your place and having to re-select?

Otherwise…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Update known issues page on Confluence site

I noticed that you always reference the TSM4 currently known issues page in the change logs.

The currently known issues page hasn't actually been updated since Sept 2018! We're getting to almost a year without updates. In terms of transparency, it would be helpful to know what the current issues are. This would help users when deciding whether or not to upgrade to TSM4, as well as prevent at least some reports in the Discord channel of issues already slated to be addressed.

In my opinion it would make sense to either (best solution) update the known issues page, or…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. apphelper isn't working with 8.2

Hi I have updater the core tradeskillmaster addon but I keep getting a popup about apphelper not being loaded even though I have updated it and tryed reinstalling.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Support for multiple accounts/Folders with Destop App

I have two accounts with two separate warcraft folders, and i use TSM on both. (Don't want same folder for addon conf)
    Problem is : you have to choose witch folder desktop app is updating.
    Is there a way to add to the desktop app an option to update two separate folder at once ? Multiple account/fodler support.
    (I'm not talking about sync and tsm in game, just up to date data app put in folders. I'm thinking about syncing in a dropbox folder but don't know if it will work.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Extra field to store location/coordinates for item sources.

When buying items for resale from a vendor it would be useful to be able to add the area and coordinates for said vendors without having to use it in the description name of relevant group/operation. This could be extended for farmed items too for ease of reference. The addition of an additional text field would suffice if it were not possible to identify such information from the database. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Sniper : More specific

Sniper : Is there any plan to select the type of item the Sniper must watch for ? (to slow down the time and focus on what's important for the user)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Pet flipping automatically. Dbminbuyout of different server. Cool?

Ok.

Do you want to sell your pets with major profit? Easy?

This would be great if you could take the source of the dbminbuyout price of a particular server.

Example:

Every day I'm hustling for pets. Buy cheap ones on one server (SERVER 1) and sell more expensively on another (SERVER 2).
    I do it manually.

AUTOMATIC way:

If I could to set Auctioning pricing source for my items as dbminbuyout price of SERVER 1 – then I would auction all Pets on SERVER 2 with a few clicks!
    and I'll make sure I don't sell them at a…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Group listings should have vote buttons

The number of groups on the TSM website has gone up a lot and it's very hard to pick the wheat out from the chaff. Some sort of up/down vote buttons would be useful to help mark garbage / good group lists.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add a minimum stack size to the auctioning settings

With the changes to how deposit fees are calculated, we need a way to control the minimum stack size (below which we won't create the auction).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base