General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create a reference on the website and/or in the addon of all possible filter options

There's a very robust filter option for searching the AH or filtering items to sort into groups, but apart from the tooltip there's no easy reference for what actually works with the filtering. Currently, you can create custom searches on the AH and copy-paste it over to the filter in the group menu, but this both relies on actively being at an AH while managing groups and does not always result in a valid filter.
    A few examples:
    - Searching for "/Weapon/One-Handed Swords" works on the AH, but causes an invalid filter error in Groups. This also appears to be…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to Adjust Post/Cancel Scan Result Column Widths

Currently the Post/Cancel scan result columns are set to a hard-coded percentage-based width value.

I'd like to see these column widths be adjustable so that more relevant content can be seen in each column.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to reorder or hide shopping results columns

At the moment, it looks like the search results I get back from a shopping search are fixed in the order Item > ilvl > Auctions > Stack size > Time left > Seller, etc. It would be very useful to me to be able to either hide columns, or resort the horizontal order, so that I can see the most important information (e.g. Item name > Auction Buyout) next to each other.

A few possible method of achieving this

• drag and drop columns

• add a list of dropdowns to the shopping options to define priority and inclusion (similar to…
    1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. OS X App Menu Button

Similar to the Windows version being minimised to the system tray, the OS X app could be minimised to the menu bar without using up space on the dock and window being open in the background.

It could offer shortcuts to the various pages of the app (App Setup, Exporting, Backup), a line for the last sync with the TSM servers and a donate button. A toast notification for data updates would be useful too.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Warehousing commands that will replace Dumpster, and enhance the Personal Bank speed.

Right now I use warehousing for moving everything but glyphs in and out of my personal bank. For guild banks TSM is by far the best, but I'd love the option to be able to use the /tsm get and /tsm put functions with groups such as say Glyph/Death Knight to instantly swap items from my bags to personal bank. Dumpster can do this and it's really the only place I'd even bother with it instead of TSM. Even being able to use the above commands with something like /tsm get glyph/death knight 1 to get one of each glyph…

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Warehousing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ignore bank bags & Gbank tabs

Would like to see the option to disable the warehousing app from pulling from or adding to certain tabs of the guild bank or personal bank bags. Currently it pulls from everything at (seemingly) random and bounces from bag to bag, and while putting in, starts from the current selected tab and fills until full then switches to new tab.

This kind of piggy backs onto the current suggestion of "ability to set by operation which guild bank tab the items should be stored in" (http://suggestions.tradeskillmaster.com/forums/208541-general/suggestions/4207917-ability-to-set-by-operation-which-guild-bank-tab-t) which lets you choose which tabs stuff ends up in.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Warehousing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base