General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Vendor Search more than 1 page including bid prices.

Have Vendor Search search for all items/pages and display bids below vendor price.

1 page searches are not enough.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. DBRegionSaleAvg

I was wondering if there would be a way to include the DBRegionSaleAvg or salesrate into a crafting operation. e.g. if [itemx] has a sale rate of over [x] then craft. This would basically automate high profit lines as long as they are sold more than [x] per day. Think a lot of people could benefit from this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please let me change the stack size without making a group

If I have a one time item that I will not be getting again, you make it next to impossible to just put it up without writing a group, which is difficult enough, for an item I will never sell again. How many people does it take to ask this? Starting to miss auctioneer.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. update to Daylight Savings time when the world does

Desktop App won't log in. Says "Your system clock/timezone is off".
    Last night we went to Daylight Savings time. Worked fine yesterday.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sniper Speed Optimizations

I don't think it's currently possible with TSM, you can make it much faster if you let the user select the item category/level range/quality so that it filter and loops on a much smaller amount of results.

for instance, there is less than or close to 500 results if you select epic armor for level 120, if you cycle through it the sniper will pick up new items as soon as it's listed, or as fast as pre 8.3

on top you can filter by ilvl so that you don't fetch auctionID when the user don't want to, this also…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sniper  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. DBRegionBoughtPerDay

I think I suggested or commented years ago to use both buy & sell user data to make up DBRegionSoldPerDay

it was a fairly bad idea...buy and sell shouldn't be consolidated even though tsm user's buy is someone's else sold, those are not at all the same thing

genuine sold data is poisoned by sniper's extremely low buy value

you could buy a rare high end boe on low pop real for 500g instead of 5 mil, and it would account for DBRegionSoldPerDay, this doesn't make much sense

it shall be split into 2 price sources regardless of data samples.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Option to ignore item variations directly in operations

disabled by default, the problem is that if you want to make a fast and simple tsm set up and want to ignore item variations (greens for instance) you need to import all in a separate group. there can be an improvement in efficience/convenience, because importing all boe gear for this purpose can be avoided with this option.

also to me it makes more sense to have this option grouped with the others, I think it's the only option left that is in the groups tab.

you can hide this option in the base group if you want. thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This setting has no impact on how operations behave, and only impacts how items are added to groups. Therefore, it’s unclear what functionality you’re looking for by adding this setting to operations. Feel free to open a new suggestion with more details on what functionality you’d like to see added to TSM.

8. Please fix problem where items aren't posted when posting with blizzard auction tab while TSM addon is enabled.

My TSM addon is enabled and when i try to post with blizzard auction tab it simply does nothing. I need to click multiple times to create one auction and its annoying. When I turn off TSM auction works perfeclty fine but with it on it bugs alot. I don't want to turn TSM off cuz it shows so many informations that I need about my and other auctions but this bug is really annoying when I need to repost fast.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ignore mass mill/prospect by default

It should not be problem to test if material == result when loading recipes from tradeskill. Is there a point in loading them, beside breaking crafting prices and gathering sources?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

It’s unclear what the feature you’re suggesting here is, so going to close this out. Feel free to open a new suggestion with more information on what the functionality you’re looking for is.

10. Addon that simply displays current AH price (via desktop app) without needing whole suite

We need a TSM ultra-lite. All this does is show the current AH price on the tooltip without needing the entire TSM suite installed.

Honestly, the new AH is just fine for me. I don't TSM. But I do miss being able to see what the current AH price for an item is.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Return the shopping scan feature from TSM3

On high pop server (H A52), the DB prices quickly become obsolete. Especially after the release of 8.3, the market pricing data moves faster than the current DB can keep up. Using a shopping scan would update the data with current pricing allowing for more accurate shopping costs.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. allow duplicate items in groups

Allow items to exist in multiple groups at the same time.

The conflict could be resolved simply by not allowing searches / posts that contain an item more than once.

Use Case:
    I'm flipping herbs, but I also want to search explicitly for everything in a Vial of Sands so that I can see if it is a profit at a whole to craft one.

Most of the time I want the general herb pricing, but I'm okay with smaller margins if I'm making the mount. I never search both categories at the same time, but currently I'm forced to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Recognize not just undercut but same price and posted more recent

Program only recognizes undercut auctions to cancel.

With the new implementation of the Auction House, someone doesn't necessarily have to undercut you but simply add the same item at the same price at a later time then you added it and they have priority over selling.

Can we have the app recognize not only have I been undercut, but does someone have the same item on sale as mine at the exact same price but posted at a later time, so that it will still add inventory for that item. So that it will undercut them or post at same…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. AH Posting input queue

TLDR: Please put queuing for auction posting macro input back in.

Hey so I have a macro for posting auctions on my mouse wheel and i used to be able to spin it and post all in about 3 seconds. But now when I use it, it stops on each individual item before going to post the next one and it takes WAY longer. It did make my game lag a little when I did it before, but I was perfectly ok with that because it was still more convenient then it is now. Please re-implement auction post queuing the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Group Maker Issue

In the Group-Making section of the website two groups have errors in formatting. "Classic Cloth" and "Classic Leather" are missing the "i:" for each items. Here are the correct strings if someone can post them.
    Cloth:
    i:14047,i:14048,i:14256,i:14342,i:2589,i:2592,i:2996,i:2997,i:4305,i:4306,i:4338,i:4339
    Leather:
    i:15408,i:15412,i:15414,i:15415,i:15416,i:15417,i:2318,i:2319,i:2934,i:4231,i:4232,i:4233,i:4304,i:5784,i:5785,i:6470,i:6471,i:7287,i:783,i:8154,i:8165,i:8167,i:8169,i:8172

Hope this helps others that are looking to download the same groups. Have a great day!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Cancel scan needs to check your position in line

With the new last in first out system cancel scan needs to check your current position in the queue. Currently, it only checks for undercutting which is generally not useful.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. buy all

A buy in bulk option like the new 8.3 WoW AH interface.

If there are stacks of herbs for at 9g, 10g and 11g you select all. and buy them with one transaction. Just like the standard interface.

On the same note, a buy all button for one stack would help a lot.
    at the moment you have to type the number indiviualy, e.g. there are 321 sea stalk so you have to manualy type in 321 and then buy. a buy all button would eliminate the typing. Or a max stack button wich fills the panel for you

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 8.3 Allow Multiple Selling Operations

I saw that in 8.3 we removed Multiple operations per group, I assume this includes Auctioning operations.

Now that undercutting is a thing of the past, I would say it's more critical than ever to be able to post at several price ranges.

Example: I'm selling War-Scrolls and I craft 300 per week. I want to sell 50@Crafting cost +125%, 100@ 100% dbMarket, and the remaining 50@ 150% dbMarket so that as there are surges in demand I can ensure I'm always taking advantage while still selling something at a profit.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Manual Post Price Change.

I read a comment were Sapu said the majority of people don't manual post. While this may be true, I think the statement is inaccurate b/c you guys have made manual posting such a chore(vs tsm3), people really have no choice but to use operations to post efficiently. And if people don't know anything other than the operations that have been shoved down their throats, of course more people are not going to be manual posting.(I'm not saying people should do it all the time, I only manually posted during volume sales in tsm3(which was more efficient than scanning))

Now…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 51 52
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base