General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Couple gathering items that come from one source

For example where 3 pigments come from the one herb and I am gathering for two of the pigments, have the gathering list reduce both pigments by the % of milling the one herb

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please allow using the 'crafting' source for crafting operations and default crafting value

Since patch v4.9.6: "Added check when changing the craft value method that it doesn’t include “crafting”."
    And patch v4.9.20: "Added validation that the craft value within a Crafting operation does not reference the crafting price source".

Using 'crafting' in custom sources was very useful for creating and using stats like:
    - raw profit
    - the profit in percents
    - profit per day
    etc.

Some of these can be seen in the UI, but having them as sources is so useful in making coefficients to determine if I want an item crafted or not.

For example, I want to craft an…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ROI on Crafted Items

Can we get an ROI column on the Crafting Pages? While knowing profit is great, there is a major difference in making a 1000g profit on an item that takes 8000g to craft, and a 500g profit on an item that costs 50g to craft.

While you might make a thousand gold profit on a big item, if you could make 3 items with the same mats that make 500g, you'd net more profit, and that's not reflected at all on the Crafting page.

If not specifically ROI, perhaps add functionality to have a column that's custom so you could…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Manage crafting queue from Crafting report

Current state when you have only single +/- with left/right click is very borderline usable
    What about shift+click on craft popup menu where you can directly type number of item you want to be in queue, be it more or less, just let us write exact number, ie 0 would remove craft from queue

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add the craft name to the gathering section of TSM Task List.

Problem: It is not always clear which craft is required from the name of the end product. This makes it a little more difficult to craft multiple of an item

Example: enchanting gathering requires 50 leylight shards

In the TSM Task List > Gathering > Enchanting Crafts shows a material to craft ("Leylight Shard (50)). Clicking the craft button casts the required spell (Chaos Shatter) to make the mat.(you then see the craft name in the cast bar only when crafting the item)

searching leylight shard in the craft UI does not show this spell, and i need to manually…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Show craft cost on recipe links

I understand it's not possible to know the reagents for recipes which are not learned.

A linked pattern/recipe/schematic has the reagent list included in the tooltip. Could this info be used to calculate the craft cost?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add option for Crafting: Don't queue crafts from crafting operations that you don't have the materials for

If you can't get the materials for one of your crafts, what's the point of gathering up a partial list of mats and mailing them to your crafter if you can't craft it anyway?

If this could be integrated with Gathering Sources that would be even better (so it will ignore e.g. guild banks or the AH if those aren't enabled when checking if you have enough)

I was thinking this would be a global setting, but maybe it would be better as an option in crafting operations.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Show all needed items on task list (gathering)

Task list should really show all needed items under gathering. For example, expulsom is not shown on the task list, so I have to track it myself.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fix cooldowns in classic

This patch fixes bugs in cooldown checking for Classic; add cooldown time remaining in crafting window.

You could easily split it and apply the fix without the display of the time if you don't want to deal with localizing time display...

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. option to open crafting window with all expansions collapsed

The option already exists to expand/collapse all if you are in the Groups tab, I would love it if that were possible in the Crafts tab.
    Otherwise, if the settings allowed you to select having everything collapsed when opening a crafting window that would work too.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hide certain crafting recipes

Hide certain crafting recipes from the list that i don't use.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. sorting

In classic:
    Make it possible to sort rows by profit.

(Also, remove 'rank' row. It's not in use.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Remove the word "Enchanting" from Enchanting recipies or make Name column sizeable

or make the Crafting window bigger or the Name column sizable. At the Moment the very long names of the enchanting recipies mostly end up in ... so that it is hard to distingish some enchants from one another without clicking each until you found the one you are looking for. While the whole window ist resizable, the Name column inside isnt, and it does not get bigger if I resize the whole window, so that doesnt help me.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Que "Max"

So just like craft max, "Que Max" would que up the maximum amount of said item you can make.

Say I have 20 Nightfin Snappers, it will que for 20 Nightfin soups. I guess the maximum value will come from the item you have the most of.

Simple suggestion, but would make things a bit easier c:

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Material Cost (i.e. Crafting Cost) of Enchanting recipes in Classic

In Classic there are no vellums, so enchants don't create any item. But every enchant still has a cost (the dust/shards/essences/etc it requires), which should be displayed as the 'Crafting Cost' (combined cost of the materials for the Enchant), based on the user's crafting 'Material Cost' formula; just like other professions.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Option to disable crafting portion of TSM

This was listed as "implemented in 2.1" back in 2013 but it does not currently work in TSM classic.

While you are able to click the TSM button to view the "default looking" window and the TSM crafting window, addons like Skillet that hook to the default window cannot find it as TSM is still editing it when it's set to look like default. I love every other portion of TSM, but the crafting portion I am not interested in using and I'd hate to have to disable it entirely just to craft something when that happens quite frequently.

Thank…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Classic Crafting and Bank Inventory

When you craft something, since Classic does not pull from the bank like retail does how about this:

If an item does not have the materials available, disable craft button, grey out craft amount column

If an item has materials but some / all are in the bank, disable craft button, orange the craft amount column

If an item has materials and all are in bag, enable craft button, green the craft amount column

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow TL to buy vendor stuff from default UI vendor

Right now, you must have TSM Vendor UI open for TL to be able to buy items. Can you allow it to work with default UI too?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Exlude list from crafting reports

Hi, i would like a functionality to filter out custom items from the crafting report.

For example in cloth, we get a few robes that are bop that i want to exclude from my crafting report. Same thing for bop mounts or bandages that i know don't sell on my server. Bags for enchants 14slots etc...

Hope this suggestion site is still read as my last suggestion from last year hasn't moved...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Craft Lowest Quantity Items First

I've often wanted the ability to craft the item I have the least of first when doing a crafting restock, due to limited resources.

This is especially applicable to crafting enchants - I have my crafting operation set to restock to 20, 40 or even 60 depending on how quickly they've been selling. But if they've been selling constantly for a while, I don't always have the mats to cover crafting the majority of 60x8 enchants. So having the option to have "craft next" craft the enchant I only have 10 in stock of vs crafting the enchant I already…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base