General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show if some child group is selected in collapsed view

Now we cant see if anything is selected with groups collapsed.
    Would be nice if parent was somehow highlighted if one of his children is selected

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let us use our own salerate

We could have it in tooltips, but are usable to use it in prices, why not?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Crafting report sale rate

In the crafting report, the last column showing the sale rate seems to be over a very long period of time and many of the enchanting and jewelcrafting items I can make, just don't sell anymore. Would it be possible to use the Region Avg Daily sold as the data source for this column? It would seem to be a much better indicator of demand. I know its possible to hover over each craftable item, but when a user has many possible items to craft, it can take a long time. It would also allow items from older expansions that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Dont use limited supply items in gathering

Can you save which items have limited quantity during merchant scan and dont use these for gathering?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Option to hide disenchant items in tooltip

The list of disenchant items massively disrupts my at-a-peek understanding of the tooltip, and all I want is the disenchant value. For now, I have disabled "Display disenchant value" since I can't quickly scan the tooltip when almost 50% of it is just disenchant items.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Destroying  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Incorporate AH deposit cost into expenses

At the moment my main expense is the AH deposit cost itself, but this is not taken into account in the expenses report, and so I have to track my gold manually anyway.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Classic Sold Data

Unless I'm mistaken those data sources are not yet implemented, unlike market prices. Data sent from the app like Region daily sold Avg Count, Average Buy price, Average Sold Price is very useful for efficient gold making. After many years of TSM, it's a standard of efficiency for players.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow inventory tooltip to be specific to an item's suffix (aka variations)

I have a group that has every different suffix variation of the items already made with 'ignore item variations' unchecked. When I mouse over a 'Notorious combatant's Deckpounder of the Harmonious' for example, the inventory tooltip says "11(0 bags, 8 bank, 3 AH, 0 mail)". It's listing all 6 suffix variations instead of just the 'of the harmonious'. The auction operation properly only lists 1 of each suffix but I'd like to know my inventory per suffix so I can trim the suffixes that I have too many copies of.

tldr; Inventory tooltip ignores item variations. Please add maybe an…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Custom Post: Bid price=Buyout Price

This is a request like one further down. The response to the request was, "You can still define your bid % in your Auctioning Operation." However, that is not true.

In Classic, when in the shopping panel, I shift click an item in my bag to search for it. Then I can click an auction and click "post". The resulting Custom Post form follows my undercut rule for BOTH the buyout and the bid, even though my auctioning operation has the "Set bid as percentage of buyout" set to 100%

What this means is that for every single Custom Post…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. sorting

In classic:
    Make it possible to sort rows by profit.

(Also, remove 'rank' row. It's not in use.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. numsold as price source

My suggestion is to have the amount the user has sold (already displayed in tooltip and tracked via accounting) as a price source so we can use the amount we have sold as a modifier in custom price functions. An example could be for a minimum price. ifgt(numSold, amount, max(% minsell, fallback minimum price), fallback minimum price). In the retail version defining something as high volume could be done with a region rate, but due to the lack of API for classic these sources cannot be used there.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adding Classic- EU-Celebras as server

Hello

Please add the new Classic - EU-RP Server: Celebras to the serverlist. Thank you

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. A different .lua file for each language

All addon translations are in the same .lua file, which makes it very difficult to test translations in real time (translating the file directly, instead of at curseforge.com).

Would it be possible to create a translation file for each language, instead of having all languages in one file?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Remove the word "Enchanting" from Enchanting recipies or make Name column sizeable

or make the Crafting window bigger or the Name column sizable. At the Moment the very long names of the enchanting recipies mostly end up in ... so that it is hard to distingish some enchants from one another without clicking each until you found the one you are looking for. While the whole window ist resizable, the Name column inside isnt, and it does not get bigger if I resize the whole window, so that doesnt help me.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow 0% undercut.

Please allow 0% undercuts. Why drive the market down. If the guy before me post 3 items at 30g each, I'd like to post 3 items at 30g each. Of course, you can't do that using TSM... you'd have to post at 29g 99s 99c if you want to use your tsm groups and operations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Que "Max"

So just like craft max, "Que Max" would que up the maximum amount of said item you can make.

Say I have 20 Nightfin Snappers, it will que for 20 Nightfin soups. I guess the maximum value will come from the item you have the most of.

Simple suggestion, but would make things a bit easier c:

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. [fresh-idea]Right Click Item Menu Popup

!Tips / Guidelines for Making a Feature Suggestion below this post

"Right Click Item Menu Popup"
    As a new user of your interface with some pretty solid technical skills, I will say the learning curve was a bit steep. While I am still learning how to tweak the system, and more importantly the AH, I notice there
    are times that certain items are selling great and others not so great. While understanding the AH market is a flaw of my own, I feel like I would have a much easier time moving product if I could do the following:

[while…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. AuctionDB Source For Item Count Found During Last Scan

I'd like to be able to scale down the item price if greater than x number of items are sitting on the AH awaiting sale.

IE, if >5 of these BoEs are on the AH at last scan, scale down the snipe value of the item by 10% for every one posted over 3.

Do we have access to the AuctionDB field that shows how many seen at last scan? If not, can we have access to it?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Advanced Search

When shopping using "Advanced Item Search"

- Allow changing search parameters without requiring clicking the back button and entering all new values again from a cleared out form.

- Allow a 3rd search parameter to item class and item sub class. For example, Item Class: Armor, Item Subclass: Leather, Item Slot: Chest

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Custom Destroy Value Source

It would be nice if we can set custom destroy value source in 'Settings> Tooltip Settings> Destroying'. For eg. min(dbmarket, minbuyout)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Destroying  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base