General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a Price source for item stack

Having an item stack price source would be really useful for buying mats. If it was a thing you could search for and calculate mat deals better.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WoW Classic support

This is self-explanatory, I love TSM in general and I think it would be a fantastic addition to World of Warcraft Classic releasing August 27th 2019.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please confront bag addon compatibility problems.

It was the mailing that drew me to TSM many years ago. I use ArkInventory and it is as important to auctioning as TSM is for me. The TSM mailing module never works. I know I can move things around in my bags to get it to work, but its simpler just to do it manually now. Please fix this very important feature of TSM.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. shorthand, saves a little time

instead of typing 'exact' (netherweave bag/exact) type 'ex' (or 'exact') (netherweave bag/ex)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. On/Off Setting

Let's face it.... TSM4 is a cpu hog. There are addon out there that will tell you, but you don't need them to see the difference that disabling TSM's addons make to your game play. I'm suggesting a checkbox somewhere within the settings to turn the damn thing off to make it stop scanning or sync'ing or whatever it's doing, without having to disable the addons and reload.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. TSM API endpoints for detailed sold data

we are currently limited to see some sales data, only on the tsm website, and it goes back to 2 months back only

it would be useful to have an api endpoint returning an array for a given item (the complete data set if you're generous)

something like
    "sold_data": [
    {
    "datetime": "2009-08-06 14:21:26",
    "itemID": "12345",
    "type": "sell",
    "amount_copper": "154239546"
    "server": "sylvanas"
    "region": "EU"
    },
    "datetime": "2018-08-06 10:21:26",
    "itemID": "12345",
    "type": "sell",
    "amount_copper": "15129546"
    "server": "sylvanas"
    "region": "EU"
    },
    (…)
    ]

it's ok if you purge old data, as long as we can extract it ourselves.
    it's a very useful…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. TSM Lite addon

An alternate warcraft addon named TSM Lite. This addon would have as few options as possible (preferably 0). Its only purpose would be to go to the auction house, push a button, and put all things from the bag up to auction. The actual auction price logic would be embedded in the addon, and managed by those awesome discord knowledgeable VIP people. Still based on the TSM desktop app price source data. It is probably less profit this way, since would be a more general logic, that works across all server, but i think simplicity has its charm in itself.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add bid tab to vendor search

Right now vendor search only searches for buyout and not bids under vendor sell.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to resume a shopping scan

Instead of having to rescan after stopping a scan, add the ability to resume the scan

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to run bid and buyout sniper at the same time

It would be nice to not have to stop a sniper scan to switch to the other one. You could do something like fastly swap back and forth scanning the two pages.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sniper  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add button to select all items in bags when auctioning

It would be cool to have a button to select all items in bags when auctioning instead of having to go through the list and selecting every one.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add a way to see the percentage a bid is of the market value.

There is a column that shows the percent of (buyout/value), but no way to sort by (bid/value). Except for bid sniper tsm doesn't have many ways to search for the best bid deals. Without either a new column or an option to change the percent to dealing with bids there are an insane amount of deals missed.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Favorite shopping scans with groups, not just items

Like the auctioning favorite scans, I'd like to be able to set a group, or set of groups, as a favorite shopping scan in the TSM AH UI

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Shortcut for getting back to main auctioning and shopping tabs.

In the AH UI, I'd like to be able to get back to the main auctioning/shopping home page from the posting/shopping list page, just by clicking the auctioning or shopping buttons at the top. I know that's a little thing, but I click "auctioning" all the time thinking that it will take me back.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please add a feature to see all data for lifetime instead of “past year”

Add a feature to show more than “past year” like “lifetime”, I rather see lifetime over the past year. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add group detail to data export

The data export from the application could include the group that the item string was associated with when it was posted for auction, which would allow easier analysis of sales. I realize people can have multiple profiles so the app would have to log which group the item was assigned to when it was posted, not at any other time. I'm exporting the data to Excel and trying to use pivot tables to make it more readable, but it's still a pain to deal with. The group data would make this measurably easier. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please add a way to assign names to favorite searches in the Auctioning Scans

I love the favorites for posting and cancelling scans, thanks for that feature. Building on that, the ability to name the favorite searches would be extremely helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show already grouped items in bags view

I would like to see all items in bags even grouped ones in groups tab.

Would make moving items between groups much faster, having "in other group" besides parent and ungrouped (is it even word?)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ledger revenue/expenses improvments

Ledger Revenues/Expenses need's option to combine items. For example if i choose 30day time frame I would see avg buy/sell price and sell count from that period of time. Also in ledger under inventory you see in first page total value of item, which count would be way more usefull in revenue/expenses tab to behaves with other search criteras.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Lifetime Premium Payment Option (One-Time Price)

I would love to pay for and support TSM4 (I'm sure I would also enjoy a premium feature or two).

But I am a very erratic WoW player/goblin/everything. The only way it makes sense for me to pay for a WoW service is if I can pay for it once and use it when I'm engaging in the game.

Please, please, please, oh pretty please offer this payment option.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base