General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. new function to replace messy, nested ifs (like Bilis/snipe formula)

instead of

iflt(dbmarket,1000g,.5,iflt(dbmarket,5000g,.6,iflt(dbmarket,10000g,.7,.8)))

use the simplier, less error-prone

switchlt(dbmarket,1000g,.5,5000g,.6,10000g,.7,.8)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Gather needed items for crafting queue from bank

Hello, currently I am using TSM for large amount of crafting items per day and managing the inventory/bank is super tedious.

Usually the workflow for multiple people is to add items to the crafting queue and for example in case of alchemy you need to have a ton of herbs even though with maximum bank+inventory it's not enough.

You need to manually pick up herb by herb to craft 1 item in the queue which slows down and extremely.

Wouldn't be possible to add to 4.10 beta version (I am using that one) a button to the every crafted item…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mark all mail that will be deleted on expiration with "EXPIRE" MailType

I rely heavily on using my Inbox as a means of storage for many items and materials. Currently, while looking at the Inbox list, I do not see a way to determine whether or not an entry will be returned to the sender or deleted after the expiration. It would be really nice if you could open your inbox and instantly identify which items need your attention, and which ones will be safely returned to sender.

I've made local changes to do this for myself, and it worked out well so I'm suggesting it here officially.

In MailTracking.lua, I modified…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. NumExpires per item variant

Currently NumExpires is for all of the same base item, which doesn't work very well for rules when some types are much more valuable than others, e.g. "of the Eagle" vs "of the Boar".

I propose a new value VariantNumExpires be added, the query should be very similar to the numExpiresQuery but using itemString instead of baseItemString.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Financial Ratios

I would like to see either more financial ratios. Either include financial ratio's, or at least have the ability to write out your own ratios to be displayed next to items. Whether it's crafted items, or AH items.

Even just some basics to start, such of ROI, ROE, Price-Earnings Ratio, Profit Margin, and Asset Turnover Ratio.

Also given your data, it would be extremely helpful if we could get a price elasticity of demand chart. That would be a huge help in deciding mass purchasing to shift markets. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add TUJ STDDEV as external price sources

TUJ addon exposes 2 price sources that are not registered to be usable in TSM:
    * 14 day Std dev
    * Global Std dev

I think it would be handy (or at least I'm planning it) to use these sources to determine the minimum auction price in an operation (example: dbmarket - 85% TUJstddev)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make it easier to exit the Auctioning Log after posting auctions.

The button to exit the Auctioning Log and return to the main Auctioning window (in the Auction House interface) is very small and tucked away in the upper left-hand corner of the window. This is a very odd and out of the way place to put this very important button.

I would suggest making the Auctioning button (the one at the top, between "My Auctions" and "Shopping") always return you to the main Auctioning window (the one with the "Run Post Scan" and "Run Cancel Scan") buttons.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ordering the task list items by alphabetical order would make purchasing many crafting items much easier.

I am making about 15 different types of potions a day and specific amounts of each based on groups I have defined. Purchasing crafting items its a tedious process of scanning the task list, or scanning the purchase list to find the number of each herb I need so I do not carry the risk of purchasing an herb that is expensive today and possibly cheap tomorrow, or carrying the bag space between crafting sessions. Having the ability to order top level items in the AH, then sorting based on price would be a huge help, ordering the task list…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Display qty of current lowest offer you match in posting window column

Would it be possible to see the qty of current lowest auction you match against when posting your stuff.as additional column in posting window.
    I know you can check all current auctions in "all auctions" tab,but it's often hard to find and having it in the posting line itself would give you an idea if it's maybe worth to check if you want to buy out that qty if at a price you don't want to post yourself.
    if you could even buy it directly in posting window would be even better

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Percentage based Profits in Tooltip (in Crafting Section)

In would make it easier to see bigger profit margins, without having to calculate in your head.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Show sender name in Mailbox

Would it be possible to show sender name alongside the Items and Expires and Gold on the Mailbox UI.

I have alot of items moving around characters due to operations and i also like to use the mailbox as additional storage space at times. In classic wow I often miss mails from friends and guildies due to it appearing the same as all the other junk in my mailbox. Displaying sender name would help to make such mail stand out.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How to Install Guide

I logged on to download this add-on, and there was no quick "how to install" guide anywhere. Clicking the Install button just downloaded the game to my computers Download Folder. How about a quick "install guide" for the newbies?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The Undermine Journal Standard Deviation Posting operations

The Idea for this would be to either integrate with the undermine journal or track it using TSM's data, but be able to use 3/14 day standard deviation for posting operations.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Character class colors in mailbox selection

I made a mistake by naming all my characters similar, but they're all different classes.
    ElvUI does the same for listing all my gold on different characters.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. GUI: Make the textbox for amounts select everything in itself when you click into it, just like the vanilla UI

It is annoying to select and overwrite the "1" manually, everytime I want to buy or craft something.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. WoW install directory different for Retail and Classic

I have wow retail and classic installed in different disk partitions (performance reasons). Currently TSM app allows to configure only one WoW directory, so it is necessary to manually change this when logging in to retail and the other way around to get the app work.

Is there a way to add additional directory selection in desktop app? I know it's niche functionality, but I have not found any other workaround than changing directory manually each time I change the wow version.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Task List sync across Multiple Accounts

Recently got a second account for gold making and while I am very impressed with the accounting/warehousing syncing,

I would love to be able to sync my task list from my crafters on Account#1 to my bank alt on Account#2 for a easier way to restock materials.

Currently I have to keep my task list open on my crafters and look at that while I am purchasing materials on my second account.

Thanks,
    Buckeridge

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Include the 5% auction house fee button

So if I'm correct, in TSM 3 you had the possibility to enable or disable the 5% auction house cut to include or exclude it from the minimum profit in a crafting operation.
    I would love to see that back, but make it possible that you enable it per operation not as a overall setting.

Now I know you can use /0.95 but a lot of TSM users don't know about that trick and don't come up using it because they don't see that it is a possibility.

Also would it be nice to enable it on auctioning operations like…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Set Max Expires on a Crafting Operation

What I would love to see is that you can set 'Don't craft after this many expires: on a crafting operation as well and here is why.

Sometimes after a X amount of expires I just vendor the items, however TSM will think you need to craft the items because you're out of them.

Now you can of course add a NumExpire to the 'minimum profit', but doing that for every crafting operation or if need to change the amount of expires is gonna be annoying.

Also for new players it can be very intimidating and it why not make…

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base