General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Introduce a "cooldown" for post/cancel scanning auctions below minimum price

I imagine the AH gets beaten up by people doing large scans across many items, a lot of which for me are auctions that are below minimum price already, but the addon is checking again to see if that has changed yet.

In the light of recent throttling changes, it might be worth adding a makeshift "cooldown" in these cases, something like 30 minutes, to stop many repeated scans that are usually doomed to fail anyway

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Minimum quantity for mailing

I'd like to see an option that adds a minimum quantity when sending emails. At the moment is only possible to set maximum quantity.

It would be also nice to have an option to not send partial stacks (there's an option for that in auctioning operations)

This would come very handy to manage war effort emails. For example if I have 500 runecloth on my inventory I'd like to send 480 runecloth (2 mail with 240 each or 12 stacks). This can also come helpful to bankers that hoard massive ammount of materials to sell in later phases.

I think…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Give time value (time to farm/craft columns)

A new changeable value/column for "time to farm" in the Crafting Reports for Materials (and maybe "time to craft" in the Crafts), that can be used in strings to give time value for computing profit

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Post Scan Optimisation

Regarding things posted at maximum quantity.

Currently, the addon scans AH for that item before determining that it was posted at a max quantity. It would be much quicker (and Blizz would like it too, I guess) if it instead checked the Inventory DB for amounts posted. Instead of doing long scans for every item.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sync all data across multiple accounts (Preferably automatically)

I got premium because I thought this would already be part of TSM, but it sadly is not.

It would be great if TSM would sync my groups/crafting across multiple accounts/computers, preferably automatically.

This would be a premium feature, and would make me continue my subscription.

Currently I have to wait on one machine for the cloud back--up to happen, and then I can resore the back up on the other machine.
    On both machines, I have to manually copy the lua files to my other accounts.

Given the Desktop Application, keeping multiple accounts in sync should be pretty simple,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Import Tab Advanced Option Idea

In the Advanced Options of the Import Tab can we add one more tick box that says 'include suffixes of item strings. That automatically adds all version of an item e.g. of the boar/eagle.

Alternatively if anyone knows how to search up items by suffix on wowhead classic and can share that, then this feature isn't really necessary but would still save time. When I go to wowhead and search 'of the bear' nothing comes up. And if I search for ALL GREENS lvl1-60 and try to filter them by using the item name search 'of the boar' once again…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability for TSM to be able to view what you have on another character (bank/mail/AH) when deciding whether more of an item should be crafted

I'd like to see a feature whereby TSM Crafting will take into account what I have on my posting toon (either in the mail, inventory, posted on the AH, etc), when it comes to deciding whether I need to craft more of each item based on the quantities I have set.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Potential fix for stock number falling out of date when crafting from bank

I discussed with Gumdrops in Discord a few days ago about how the TSM inventory falls out of sync when you craft from the bank (not reagent bank) because Blizz doesn't update the addon when the inventory changes. Gumdrops mentioned it wasn't possible for TSM to fix this.

After a bit of testing I realised that this weakaura (https://wago.io/ryvtp9WtX/1) and other similar weakauras I've used are accurately updating when crafting from the bank.

I'm sure the team has probably already seen this and there's probably more going on than I think, but on the off-chance that they haven't…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Blood Cards Not Vendoring

The Blood Cards made by Card of Omens does not vendor and cant be imported at all The cards have the same name but come in 14 variations and none of them work with tsm.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Mist-Piercing Goggles show a disenchant value, but aren't disenchantable.

Mist-Piercing Goggles show up in the disenchant search, and show a disenchant value in the tool-tip, but aren't disenchant-able. Would help if this was mended so no one accidentally buys a crap-load and hopes to disenchant them >.<.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Destroying  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Vendoring sell all=>gold tracker

When vendoring all items, all of the items are not vendored at the same time. You have to press sell all button multiple times for all the items to be vendored. The "gold made per day/week/etc" are then screwed up because it thinks you sell all your items every time you press the button.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Multicrafter option under the gathering tab

Would it be possible to have the crafter dropdown to be a multioption dropdown , same as the profession dropdown is.
    Thus the shopping could be done in one go instead of per crafter.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sort by sell ratio - crafting, inventory/ledger

Is it possible to sort lists by their sell ratio?

e.g. see what is most likely to sell based on history.
    For example, I can see them in crafting windows - but cannot sort by that.

Would be useful to perform this sorting against your ledger or inventory, and in crafting screens.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. configuration sync through realms

configuration sync only works if the characters are logged and are in the same realm, why?, i have 5 goblins in 5 accounts playing in 5 different realms and this feature would be awesome, by now i have to export / import all the time, its a nonsense.
    We could have a special sync for configuration and without data.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Preserve formatting in price strings for easier editing

Price sources for operations can get really complex in TSM, and can become difficult to maintain in the addon.

I think one improvement that would make it much easier to read and maintain is to preserve user formatting in the price strings. This suggestion isn't to apply formatting to the strings, but merely to preserve any formatting input by the user, to allow for easier reasoning and maintenance. Formatting can be removed behind the scenes for parsing.

For example, using one of the default strings in TSM:

check(first(crafting,dbmarket,dbregionmarketavg),max(0.25*avg(crafting,dbmarket,dbregionmarketavg),1.5*vendorsell))

If you expand the edit box, it would be could be displayed…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Blizz's Recent Auction House Throttle

Here's my idea of how it should be dealt with....
    1. Dispose of the shopping feature. It beats the hell out of the AH. Instead, you should be manipulating the new feature "favorites". It's very fast and easy to create a list of items you buy, and you can see at a glance the minimum buyout for every item. What TSM could do to make it better is let us create shopping lists so that Blizz's favorites isn't a mile long. Also, keeping a single search aspect would be nice just so we can see player names.
    2. Do away…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Set Minimum Sale Rate For Crafting a Item

Just like you set a minimum profit to craft a item in a crafting operation make a second rule (optional) a minimum sell rate.

Now you can make a string for it, but making it for every crafting operation or for a beginner or even a decent TSM user, this will make it so much easier and faster.

If we can make it so easy to set a minimum profit, why not do the same for the sale rate.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Still asking to be able to use a different font face for TSM

Not only for design reasons, but for people who don't speak English as well who want to use the system font type. Also asking why the request keeps getting declined with no explanation. It's a request that a MULTITUDE of people have asked for.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please allow multiple mailing targets.

How do I mail the same item to 2 or more recipients at one time, instead of having to mail to each recipient individually?? It seems like such a basic mailing function but I can't find how to do it. TSM doesn't allow me to enter multiple mail targets for some reason. Has this function been disabled by WoW or what?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Undercut Items Scan

Not sure if this is possible or useful, but here goes:

Whenever I run a post scan, save all the items that have info "undercutting competition" into a new (temporary and invisible) group.

Add a button to the bottom of the post scan once all items have been posted to "Scan for undercuts" or similar.

This would then scan all the items you've just posted (with "undercutting competition info field" for previous auctions posted, basically a shortcut to cancel undercut items so you can bring them back to stock for posting again.

EDIT: An alternate way to do this may…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 52 53
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base