General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Button lock TSM frames

I use multibox and this causes inconvenience when windows are shifted on some characters. really need an option to lock frames. All frames, not only auction that was in tsm3

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Disable always on top TSM window

Please disable TSM windows stay on top of other windows! It overlay every other window ingame, for example bags. Sometimes i need a lot of windows from different addons, i want them as big as i need and i want to control myself which window i want to see on top.
    Every time i want to look smth in other window i should close TSM, do stuff and reopen TSM again. It's so annoying...
    it's only TSM4 problem, that's why i'm still stay on TSM3.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. option to disable forced loading of TradeSkillMaster_AppHelper

When running 8 multiboxing accounts on a PC, it isn't necessarily needed to have auction house data on all.

A simple option to say "Do not enable" would be perfect.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. On/Off Setting

Let's face it.... TSM4 is a cpu hog. There are addon out there that will tell you, but you don't need them to see the difference that disabling TSM's addons make to your game play. I'm suggesting a checkbox somewhere within the settings to turn the damn thing off to make it stop scanning or sync'ing or whatever it's doing, without having to disable the addons and reload.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. TSM Lite addon

An alternate warcraft addon named TSM Lite. This addon would have as few options as possible (preferably 0). Its only purpose would be to go to the auction house, push a button, and put all things from the bag up to auction. The actual auction price logic would be embedded in the addon, and managed by those awesome discord knowledgeable VIP people. Still based on the TSM desktop app price source data. It is probably less profit this way, since would be a more general logic, that works across all server, but i think simplicity has its charm in itself.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. addition of automated correct syntax building of operation based on selected variables for new users

One of the most difficult things to grasp I find when using TSM is both understanding which variables are available for each operation type and the correct way to input/nest the formulae to create the correct operation syntax to arrive at the desired end result. A pick list, (this could be just a dot that you click into into a panel) resulting in the automation of the actual syntax itself would make it much easier. As you ticked each variable that you want to use this would create the correct input syntax in the relevant field and in turn bring…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please add a feature to see all data for lifetime instead of “past year”

Add a feature to show more than “past year” like “lifetime”, I rather see lifetime over the past year. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Show already grouped items in bags view

I would like to see all items in bags even grouped ones in groups tab.

Would make moving items between groups much faster, having "in other group" besides parent and ungrouped (is it even word?)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ledger revenue/expenses improvments

Ledger Revenues/Expenses need's option to combine items. For example if i choose 30day time frame I would see avg buy/sell price and sell count from that period of time. Also in ledger under inventory you see in first page total value of item, which count would be way more usefull in revenue/expenses tab to behaves with other search criteras.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Import should give option to create a new group

The current import UI doesn't allow you to explicitly say "create a new group" (and provide a group name). Instead, you have to bounce back and forth between the grouping tab and the import tab.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Cancel while in the shopping menu (without cancel scan)

Please bring back the feature to be able to cancel individual items I have posted without running a cancel scan. I never realized how essential this small feature was for me in TSM 3 until TSM 4 was released without it. I use this feature in between cancel scans to save time. This addon does not feel complete without this feature.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow users to select what items go into the tasklist

It would be very nice to disable certain items in the tasklist. For example, I have yet to see the "expired auctions" notification work in a meaningful way. I would love to be able to disable that notification.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. BACK Button

I'd like to bind a macro to the BACK button(<) on the shopping results and posting results screen. Unfortunately, this is not a button and I can't create a "/click" macro to it.

Because this button is in such an awkward position, I'd just like to bind the button to my mouse's "back" button.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Shift-click items from profession pane, AH, etc. and add to groups.

Right now adding items you don't currently possess requires either importing itemIDs. This is fine when you want to get someone else's set-up or get an entire profession's worth of stuff, but if you just want to add a certain ore to a shopping list it's an absolute PITA to tab out, go to wowhead, look up the item, paste that into group maker, import that, then re-organize the newly created group into whatever subgroup you wanted that thing in.

In the past you could be in the group settings, there was an import option, and you could shift-click any…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create fully linked operation copy

When I create a new operation, I often want to make a sub-operation of an already existing operation, treating a subset of items slightly differently in one field (lower restock quantity for slower moving items for example), and then I end up wanting to link every other field, as I want the operations to be the same apart from that one field. Currently I have to do that manually, it would be nice to be able to create a clone of an operation and have all the fields linked, and then break the link for the operation you want changed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sorting my auction tab

Hello,

If you go into "my auctions", no columns are sortable.
    Would be nice for this to exists

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please use system default font in non-English languages

Many people enjoy this powerful addon. However, if the game language is not English, especially in Chinese, Korean or japanese, many character will only be showed as ???. Please use defauly font or other fonts to prevent this problem. Thank you!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Theme Module

TSM4 Core UI SKIN module,
    create and share UI skins ( change button images, colour scheme, border and Background image.

I am trying to work a way to do this atm as I would like to theme the TS4 Ui to me more blizz ui friendly for immersion.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Soulbound checking

An idea I had would be something like a valuesource. You have the ability to determine what type of item something is, such as Common, Epic, and so on. My suggestion is another to check soulbound status of an item. It would be useful for setting up vendoring, destroying, and warehousing operations.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. TSM Error window is too obstructive

The current error window is too obstructive to normal gameplay, obviously we'd prefer no errors but sometimes they do happen, and for example, scrapping was completely impossible without TSM disabled before that bug was fixed as the error message sat on top of my inventory and obstructed clicking items. The popups not being able to be ignored or hidden at least temporarily is horrible, getting one while in an instance is very frustrating.

I feel this issue is easily solved by any or all of these suggestions:

1) Reduce opacity to like 70-80% so I can at least see what's…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base