General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customize TSM Appearance

TSM is - UGLY AF - to say the least. It looks like a colorblind person with a hatred for visual aesthetics designed it. Even a default WoW scheme would be desirable imo. Can we please get some customization options? I like your little app, but at the same time I wretch every time I open the auction house, mailbox, or a crafting window. TY!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [classic] Task list - Restock current auctions

Restock should check current auctions and check if it can be posted, before hitting the restock button.
    "saves trips running back and forth"
    And the task list will say what needs to be restocked.

In classic profession cds are not tracked on the task list please fix.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Source for Number of Auctions Currently Posted

A tsm source that just checks the number of auctions currently posted for that item, and then returns that value. Also it would be nice to get the DBMarket that classic released with as a seperate source (ie, most recent 2 scans to calculate market value, as opposed to 14 days of scans)

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Custom Source Variable Name Sorting

When a Custom Source is added to Settings > Custom Sources, that settings page keeps the order of the Variable Name as it is entered. However, the Settings > Tooltip Settings > Valuesources page, displays them in some unknown order. The mouseover tooltip of an item reflects the Valuesources ordering. It would be helpful to alphabetize the tooltip order of the Valuesources, and/or allow groupings, akin to Min/Normal/Max Prices shown for standard auction pricing.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Disable always on top TSM window

Please disable TSM windows stay on top of other windows! It overlay every other window ingame, for example bags. Sometimes i need a lot of windows from different addons, i want them as big as i need and i want to control myself which window i want to see on top.
    Every time i want to look smth in other window i should close TSM, do stuff and reopen TSM again. It's so annoying...
    it's only TSM4 problem, that's why i'm still stay on TSM3.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Adjust font size independent of wow ui scale

don't bother linking to the address below as an answer, it's not.

http://suggestions.tradeskillmaster.com/forums/208541-general/suggestions/11248755-font

TSM needs a method to adjust the font size for TSM, without destroying your UI set up by adjusting the overall wow UI scale setting. many addons don't take kindly to UI scale changes and can lead to having to spend a deal of time fixing the UI afterward. it's not a good solution. please add a text size option or independent UI scale option for TSM.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. skip dashboard

By default, /tsm will open to the dashboard pane.
    Usually I want to go straight to the groups pane. It'd be a pretty nice timesaver to have a slash command to do that, or an option to just hide the dashboard pane.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Notification when rebuilding item cache

I think item cache rebuild deserves similar notification window as old auction db, mainly because tsm is all wonky during rebuild and you lose vendor prices during this process

something simple as this
    https://imgur.com/uGfqB7p

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. [Classic] Bug in vendor sell profits

I use an addon called Peddler to quickly sell all items I have flagged to the vendor. But I have now noticed that TSM is unable to track these automated sales. To TSM the items just "disappear". This has left me with a negative profit, since I am buying cheap leather, crafting stuff and selling that for a profit to the vendor.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Show if some child group is selected in collapsed view

Now we cant see if anything is selected with groups collapsed.
    Would be nice if parent was somehow highlighted if one of his children is selected

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow inventory tooltip to be specific to an item's suffix (aka variations)

I have a group that has every different suffix variation of the items already made with 'ignore item variations' unchecked. When I mouse over a 'Notorious combatant's Deckpounder of the Harmonious' for example, the inventory tooltip says "11(0 bags, 8 bank, 3 AH, 0 mail)". It's listing all 6 suffix variations instead of just the 'of the harmonious'. The auction operation properly only lists 1 of each suffix but I'd like to know my inventory per suffix so I can trim the suffixes that I have too many copies of.

tldr; Inventory tooltip ignores item variations. Please add maybe an…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. numsold as price source

My suggestion is to have the amount the user has sold (already displayed in tooltip and tracked via accounting) as a price source so we can use the amount we have sold as a modifier in custom price functions. An example could be for a minimum price. ifgt(numSold, amount, max(% minsell, fallback minimum price), fallback minimum price). In the retail version defining something as high volume could be done with a region rate, but due to the lack of API for classic these sources cannot be used there.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Button lock TSM frames

I use multibox and this causes inconvenience when windows are shifted on some characters. really need an option to lock frames. All frames, not only auction that was in tsm3

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. A different .lua file for each language

All addon translations are in the same .lua file, which makes it very difficult to test translations in real time (translating the file directly, instead of at curseforge.com).

Would it be possible to create a translation file for each language, instead of having all languages in one file?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. option to disable forced loading of TradeSkillMaster_AppHelper

When running 8 multiboxing accounts on a PC, it isn't necessarily needed to have auction house data on all.

A simple option to say "Do not enable" would be perfect.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. On/Off Setting

Let's face it.... TSM4 is a cpu hog. There are addon out there that will tell you, but you don't need them to see the difference that disabling TSM's addons make to your game play. I'm suggesting a checkbox somewhere within the settings to turn the damn thing off to make it stop scanning or sync'ing or whatever it's doing, without having to disable the addons and reload.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. TSM Tooltip SOLO

I find that I use this addon primarily for the tooltip information. Is it possible to make a solo TSMLite addon that doesn't include the crafting/auction interface?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ledger revenue/expenses improvments

Ledger Revenues/Expenses need's option to combine items. For example if i choose 30day time frame I would see avg buy/sell price and sell count from that period of time. Also in ledger under inventory you see in first page total value of item, which count would be way more usefull in revenue/expenses tab to behaves with other search criteras.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Task List Shortcut

Although you could just make a simple macro to do this, a shortcut to add to the minimap button to open Task List would be great. Something like, 'Shift+Left Click' to open Task List.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. TSM Lite addon

An alternate warcraft addon named TSM Lite. This addon would have as few options as possible (preferably 0). Its only purpose would be to go to the auction house, push a button, and put all things from the bag up to auction. The actual auction price logic would be embedded in the addon, and managed by those awesome discord knowledgeable VIP people. Still based on the TSM desktop app price source data. It is probably less profit this way, since would be a more general logic, that works across all server, but i think simplicity has its charm in itself.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base