General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

My feature suggestion is...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please bring back the posting of items during a post scan

Hi,

Please could you bring back this feature from TSM3.
    In TSM3, posting items while a scan was underway was possible.

With the state of the AH now and on high pop servers, it takes an absurd amount of time to scan EVERYTHING before being able to just post something.

This issue has been already brought up *at least* on reddit here:

- https://www.reddit.com/r/woweconomy/comments/92ybqj/tsm_design_and_philosophy_decisions/?st=jkzs98iy&sh=82380535

On discord I saw also someone mentionning this.

82 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Undercut auction by a percentage

When changing your default settings, instead of simply undercutting by a set amount (i.e. "1c") you should be able to undercut by a percentage. For example if you are under cutting something that is selling at 100G, and you want to undercut it by 10%, it will post it at 90G. If you are undercutting something that is currently selling for 1g, you will post yours for 90S.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Button lock TSM frames

I use multibox and this causes inconvenience when windows are shifted on some characters. really need an option to lock frames. All frames, not only auction that was in tsm3

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ignore price if only X auctions posted

Hi, I want to suggest a new Auctioning filter feature. The filter would basicly help out with huge operations by ignoring the lowest price if there is only X auctions posted at the lowest price.

Say I want to post 100 Tidespray Linen Bracers. Post scan goes through the AH and suggests me to post at 100g. Now, I go and scan the item manually and I find out that there is only one auction that is listed for 100g and rest of them are listed for 150g. Please add some workaround for that.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Keep in guild bank in auctionning rules

Existed in TSM3 and was very usefull.

Basicly imagine you want to have 200 health potion in your GB at anytime.

You create a restock operation of 200 (as of today this will not count the GB. TSM3 was doing that)

If i want to craft 300potions and go to the AH, TSM3 used to apply the rule so if the GB would be empty, TSM3 would post only 100 potions.

Because i needed to restock the potions in the GB. This was very usefull as you could sell some plants or ore when the guild bank was full but…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Group listings should have vote buttons

The number of groups on the TSM website has gone up a lot and it's very hard to pick the wheat out from the chaff. Some sort of up/down vote buttons would be useful to help mark garbage / good group lists.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Set shopping limit by gold

It would be nice to have a way to set a gold amount as held back from shopping. For instance, if I wanted to make sure I always have 5000g available, or say 10% of my current gold when shopping. There have been many times when I've been shopping and ended up using up all my gold while using the scroll button on my mouse. Yes, I got alot of items cheap, but then I didn't have the gold to post them to the AH.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Web based formula creator

Would it be possible to make a formula creator (with dropdown menu with functions)? The function's each parameter has its own input field, mouseovering them could show the set value (in gold). Could also do a test which would show the posting price for the item with the formula. (maybe highlight the parameters which returns true?)
    Would make creating own strings much more userfriendly for newbie (and more easy on people who dont have programming exp) while also keeping its value for more advanced users too

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add the "Items" and the summary views from TSM3 accounting to the TSM4 Ledger

I miss the old Items view from TSM3, it was incredibly useful for getting an overview of your sales from a quantity point of view.

The same holds true for the old summary view that's now been merged into the dashboard. The ability to drill down on specific groups to look at your sales and purchases over different time periods was incredibly useful to notice trends and improve decision making.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Quickly remove items from queue

We need quick way to remove multiple items from queue, if crafting puts there 100 cakes and you dont want to make them, why we must click 100 times on - button?

adding button like this to remove whole line would be much appreciated
    https://imgur.com/a/b6qc7UA

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Pet flipping automatically. Dbminbuyout of different server. Cool?

Ok.

Do you want to sell your pets with major profit? Easy?

This would be great if you could take the source of the dbminbuyout price of a particular server.

Example:

Every day I'm hustling for pets. Buy cheap ones on one server (SERVER 1) and sell more expensively on another (SERVER 2).
    I do it manually.

AUTOMATIC way:

If I could to set Auctioning pricing source for my items as dbminbuyout price of SERVER 1 – then I would auction all Pets on SERVER 2 with a few clicks!
    and I'll make sure I don't sell them at a…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Any plan to add KR realms?

Is there any plan to add other realms than EU and US?
    No doubt, TSM is the best well-known auction addon and surely it would bring sensational experience to players in other realms

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. When current auctions are below minimum price, conditionally "ignore" or "post at min price" depending on volume

If there are only 2 stacks of 20 herbs priced at below min price, i still want to post my herbs at the set prices, undercutting the next highest post.
    (identical behaviour to the "ignore" option)

However, if there are 100 stacks of 200 herbs priced at below min price, i don't want to post my herbs at my normal price as that will likely just waste my deposit money.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Import should give option to create a new group

The current import UI doesn't allow you to explicitly say "create a new group" (and provide a group name). Instead, you have to bounce back and forth between the grouping tab and the import tab.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add a minimum stack size to the auctioning settings

With the changes to how deposit fees are calculated, we need a way to control the minimum stack size (below which we won't create the auction).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Quick mail

TSM 4

I find I mail alts almost 99% of the time. Unfortunately, TSM Mailing doesn't make it quick and seamless to mail them:

1) Open Mailbox
    2) Click Contacts
    3) Click Alts (or Recently Mailed)
    4) Click Alt's name
    5) Right click items
    6) Hit send
    7) Repeat from step 1, even if you need to send more mail to the same alt

What I suggest is that the Recently Mailed or Alts contacts be surfaced on the main mail screen so you can just click their name on the Send pane, skipping steps 2 and 3.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. disenchantinfo.lua needs more love in TSM4

There are gaps in required level and item level in the lua itself.
    We often get no destroy data because of this. The actual % of outcome is not the issue TBH, those we can modify. All items lvl 25 to lvl 50 are not in the lua. Some ilvl conditions are overlapping too within certain reqlvl's.
    TL:DR please update disenchant.lua so at least it gives us the Type of mats disenchant gives, imo the correct "amountOfMats" is a bonus.
    Thank You for listening and for a great community.
    have a nice day ;-)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Destroying  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. "Delete Selected" Option for multiple group or operation deletions.

Currently actions within the TSM Addon are restricted to editing one line at a time. This goes for both groups and operations. There is no way to select multiple groups or operations simultaneously in order to make large changes to your profile. That leaves us to delete things one line at a time.

An ideal fix for this would be to allow mass changes to be done to one’s profile via the desktop application. If that is not possible maybe simply adding an easy way to completely erase an entire profile to start from scratch.

If I wanted to delete…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Auto-vendor grays and auto-repair on opening vendor.

Please add vendor options to auto-vendor grays when opening the vendor window. Also an auto-repair with the option to use personal or guild funds when opening vendor. Currently I have to swap to the sale tab and click on the sell grays button and the UI blocks ElvUI auto vendor sales causing an error, "ElvUI: You must be at a vendor."

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Track characters Garrison Resources

Track Characters Garrison Resources amounts in the tooltip when you hover over the icon in the currency tab.

Allows at a glace which characters to log when the cheap 16 day trader is up.

P.S Listed under shopping as no Tooptil settings menu on website.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base