General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. buying all to one price point

when doing a shopping scan make it possible to buy every thing up to one price point like in the wowui.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Smarter Gathering search and/or more Task List functionality

The current Gathering list functionality could be improved along the lines of old TSM versions. Right now, all it does, is giving you the option to scan all items on the gathering list. Everything else ie. choosing the right number to buy based on the list is done manually, which can be very difficult if the list is long or even exceeds the screen height.

Currently, the crafting and DE searches are not really useable, as their searches take potentially very long and make it impossible to discriminate between different items it's attempting to DE/craft for. The results shown don't…

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make tasklist gathering crafts between different characters

I have my prices for reagants set to min(dbminbuyout, crafting) and sometimes a character uses a reagant that can be crafted on another character but that does not show up in the task list. Meaning that it tells me to buy the crafted reagant of the AH for a higher price than calculated costing me time in having to go a lot between characters to craft stuff for others. I know that it shows whenever you can craft something for the same toon but it would be nice to have that feature between toons.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Update the Restock to Max Quantity from 5000 to 50,000+

For things like crafting bracers on multiple tailors for expulsom (to send to other crafters), 5000 is just not a lot of cloth to 'Keep'. I routinely process batches of 20,000+ on multiple tailors.

Can I at least make 4 mailing operations to the same target, each with a Restock to Max of 5000 for a total of 20,000? I don't think so. 5000 just seems like such an arbitrary number, OK for most crafts, but when buying 100,000 worth of cloth it's not enough for me.

Just a small request, hopefully it's as simple as finding the 5000 string…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cancel item, in shopping scan

We need a "cancel button" in the shopping scan, so that we can efficiently reset item and market prices, instead of switching over to normal AH and use macro for cancels, there is no reason this is not implemented into the addon yet, the addon will never be what it was supposed to be, without it!

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Take "CANCELLED AUCUTIONS" into account or make a source new source "Numfailed" = Numexpires + "Numcancels"

Hello team! Me & some friends would like to propose a new formula to implement in TSM4 for make awesome (min, norm, max) price settings in Auctioning Operations.

Now we have the value source “Numexpirations”. That source takes into account the expired auctions but don’t take into account the “Cancelled” auctions.

Then, when We want to create a Price Setting which will take into account AH taxes to have a broader vision for price decision making we can’t do it. We can only implement expiration ones.

Let we explain it. When we put to sell an Item on AH, it…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Totals for numeric columns in the ledger

Under the Revenue or Expenses tabs it would be nice to see a total for the filtered lists. If I wanted to see my total sales on a particular group over the past 3 days I currently have to do it manually.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Integrate Zygor Price Data as an External Custom Price Source

Zygor Guides provides current-market and historical pricing information (theoretically updated multiple times a day), as well as the ability to scan the live auction house. I frequently see Zygor pricing information reflected verbatim in Auction House prices of the competition. I would like to see Zygor price data available as External Custom Price Sources in TradeSkillMaster.

Rather than just request you guys to do more work, I've already coded what I believe is a functional and fairly complete implementation of my requested feature, and uploaded the (now updated) snippet to my PasteBin at:

<redacted>

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Notification that my sales have been undercut

During undercutting wars, it would be nice to have tsm notify me if I have been undercut.

Whether it requires me to keep the ah open or some other means, or any way to get close to achieving this would be nice.

Just a nice quality of life improvement for people that are pounding the ah hard :)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fix cooldowns in classic

This patch fixes bugs in cooldown checking for Classic; add cooldown time remaining in crafting window.

You could easily split it and apply the fix without the display of the time if you don't want to deal with localizing time display...

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Sync ledger data across multiple accounts, or allow easier manual import/export of accounting data

I just bought a second account and sent over all my items to my new bank alt but there seems to be no way to sync or import any purchase data. This is a big problem for me since my operations use "AvgBuy" in them. I caught TSM trying to sell something for cheaper than I bought it for on my new account because it didn't have any purchase data to reference anymore.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Customize TSM Appearance

TSM is - UGLY AF - to say the least. It looks like a colorblind person with a hatred for visual aesthetics designed it. Even a default WoW scheme would be desirable imo. Can we please get some customization options? I like your little app, but at the same time I wretch every time I open the auction house, mailbox, or a crafting window. TY!

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Shopping Scan

Issue: DBminbuyout prices quickly become obsolete on high population servers and are inefficient at determining the current "live" prices of the AH. Especially after the release of 8.3, pricing data moves faster than the refresh rate of the TSM Desktop App. DBminbuyout values are only current at the time of the TSM app scan and do not reflect the current value. Incorrect pricing can negatively affect values used in crafting/shopping/auctioning/sniping formulas.

To summarize, TSM App scan DBminbuyout prices do not accurately represent minimum prices of a "live" AH. TSM users do not have a method to manually update DB pricing…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Option for cancel scan to ignore small quantities.

Would it be possible for cancel scan to have option to ignore small quantities?
    Like when I have posted few hundreds of some crafting material, I do not care if someone undercuts me with just 4.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When doing a shopping scan, have the buyout popup auto-fill with the # of items below restock cap

Right now, the only thing "Maximum restock quantity" does is determine whether or not Shopping will scan the grouped items or not. The Qty field defaults to "1" and now has the useful "max" button next to it, but the Qty field should really default to min(restock-current, max_available)

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add a 'buy all' option instead of having to modify default unit amount of 1

When buying multiples from one seller at the same price, the current option is to manually modify the default quantity of 1. This is frustrating, and slow. an option for 'buy all' would be much quicker.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Enable contacts management in Inventory/Mailing settings

There is currently no way to add or remove contacts manually in TSM Mail. When playing on 2 different wow accounts its impossible to add your characters from the second account to your contacts.

There is also the issue of alts that have been deleted or characters that have been name changed still appearing in the contact list and their names being auto-filled.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Hide certain crafting recipes

Hide certain crafting recipes from the list that i don't use.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Display expansion name in item tooltip

Make it possible to see which expansion an item was introduced in. This can make it easier to decide which characters to route items to, what to AH, and allow more savvy price forecasts. For instance, if a timewalking event rolls around the prices might fluctuate for that expansion.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Export Task List to .csv

It would be great to be able to export the task list to excel format (.csv) Since you can only have an active task list for 1 character. It would be ideal to be able to restock, open your task list, export it and then move on to the next character with different professions, restock, etc. This way you can have a master gather list.

An additional perk of exporting would be that, sometimes I get lag while the task list updates while looting items. If I erase the task list because I have it external, then I can eliminate…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base