General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Task List sync across Multiple Accounts

Recently got a second account for gold making and while I am very impressed with the accounting/warehousing syncing,

I would love to be able to sync my task list from my crafters on Account#1 to my bank alt on Account#2 for a easier way to restock materials.

Currently I have to keep my task list open on my crafters and look at that while I am purchasing materials on my second account.

Thanks,
    Buckeridge

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Set Max Expires on a Crafting Operation

What I would love to see is that you can set 'Don't craft after this many expires: on a crafting operation as well and here is why.

Sometimes after a X amount of expires I just vendor the items, however TSM will think you need to craft the items because you're out of them.

Now you can of course add a NumExpire to the 'minimum profit', but doing that for every crafting operation or if need to change the amount of expires is gonna be annoying.

Also for new players it can be very intimidating and it why not make…

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Mark all mail that will be deleted on expiration with "EXPIRE" MailType

I rely heavily on using my Inbox as a means of storage for many items and materials. Currently, while looking at the Inbox list, I do not see a way to determine whether or not an entry will be returned to the sender or deleted after the expiration. It would be really nice if you could open your inbox and instantly identify which items need your attention, and which ones will be safely returned to sender.

I've made local changes to do this for myself, and it worked out well so I'm suggesting it here officially.

In MailTracking.lua, I modified…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. buying all to one price point

when doing a shopping scan make it possible to buy every thing up to one price point like in the wowui.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make tasklist gathering crafts between different characters

I have my prices for reagants set to min(dbminbuyout, crafting) and sometimes a character uses a reagant that can be crafted on another character but that does not show up in the task list. Meaning that it tells me to buy the crafted reagant of the AH for a higher price than calculated costing me time in having to go a lot between characters to craft stuff for others. I know that it shows whenever you can craft something for the same toon but it would be nice to have that feature between toons.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sync ledger data across multiple accounts, or allow easier manual import/export of accounting data

I just bought a second account and sent over all my items to my new bank alt but there seems to be no way to sync or import any purchase data. This is a big problem for me since my operations use "AvgBuy" in them. I caught TSM trying to sell something for cheaper than I bought it for on my new account because it didn't have any purchase data to reference anymore.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Percentage based Profits in Tooltip (in Crafting Section)

In would make it easier to see bigger profit margins, without having to calculate in your head.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Character class colors in mailbox selection

I made a mistake by naming all my characters similar, but they're all different classes.
    ElvUI does the same for listing all my gold on different characters.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Smarter Gathering search and/or more Task List functionality

The current Gathering list functionality could be improved along the lines of old TSM versions. Right now, all it does, is giving you the option to scan all items on the gathering list. Everything else ie. choosing the right number to buy based on the list is done manually, which can be very difficult if the list is long or even exceeds the screen height.

Currently, the crafting and DE searches are not really useable, as their searches take potentially very long and make it impossible to discriminate between different items it's attempting to DE/craft for. The results shown don't…

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Track market prices for each item variation separately

In Wow Classic prices for items with different variations/suffixes all are tracked as the same item and have the same market price. For example Master's Hat of Frozen Wrath and Master's Hat of the Owl show the same market price. These should be tracked with separate market prices.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Notification that my sales have been undercut

During undercutting wars, it would be nice to have tsm notify me if I have been undercut.

Whether it requires me to keep the ah open or some other means, or any way to get close to achieving this would be nice.

Just a nice quality of life improvement for people that are pounding the ah hard :)

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Take "CANCELLED AUCUTIONS" into account or make a source new source "Numfailed" = Numexpires + "Numcancels"

Hello team! Me & some friends would like to propose a new formula to implement in TSM4 for make awesome (min, norm, max) price settings in Auctioning Operations.

Now we have the value source “Numexpirations”. That source takes into account the expired auctions but don’t take into account the “Cancelled” auctions.

Then, when We want to create a Price Setting which will take into account AH taxes to have a broader vision for price decision making we can’t do it. We can only implement expiration ones.

Let we explain it. When we put to sell an Item on AH, it…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. WoW install directory different for Retail and Classic

I have wow retail and classic installed in different disk partitions (performance reasons). Currently TSM app allows to configure only one WoW directory, so it is necessary to manually change this when logging in to retail and the other way around to get the app work.

Is there a way to add additional directory selection in desktop app? I know it's niche functionality, but I have not found any other workaround than changing directory manually each time I change the wow version.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Update the Restock to Max Quantity from 5000 to 50,000+

For things like crafting bracers on multiple tailors for expulsom (to send to other crafters), 5000 is just not a lot of cloth to 'Keep'. I routinely process batches of 20,000+ on multiple tailors.

Can I at least make 4 mailing operations to the same target, each with a Restock to Max of 5000 for a total of 20,000? I don't think so. 5000 just seems like such an arbitrary number, OK for most crafts, but when buying 100,000 worth of cloth it's not enough for me.

Just a small request, hopefully it's as simple as finding the 5000 string…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Unlearned patterns on alts

Since TSM knows all the patterns we are able to make with our alts, It would be nice to have a tooltip option to show if I can learn a pattern on one of my alts so I know whether to send it to an alt to use or my bank alt to sell.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Include the 5% auction house fee button

So if I'm correct, in TSM 3 you had the possibility to enable or disable the 5% auction house cut to include or exclude it from the minimum profit in a crafting operation.
    I would love to see that back, but make it possible that you enable it per operation not as a overall setting.

Now I know you can use /0.95 but a lot of TSM users don't know about that trick and don't come up using it because they don't see that it is a possibility.

Also would it be nice to enable it on auctioning operations like…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make it easier to exit the Auctioning Log after posting auctions.

The button to exit the Auctioning Log and return to the main Auctioning window (in the Auction House interface) is very small and tucked away in the upper left-hand corner of the window. This is a very odd and out of the way place to put this very important button.

I would suggest making the Auctioning button (the one at the top, between "My Auctions" and "Shopping") always return you to the main Auctioning window (the one with the "Run Post Scan" and "Run Cancel Scan") buttons.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Cancel item, in shopping scan

We need a "cancel button" in the shopping scan, so that we can efficiently reset item and market prices, instead of switching over to normal AH and use macro for cancels, there is no reason this is not implemented into the addon yet, the addon will never be what it was supposed to be, without it!

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Totals for numeric columns in the ledger

Under the Revenue or Expenses tabs it would be nice to see a total for the filtered lists. If I wanted to see my total sales on a particular group over the past 3 days I currently have to do it manually.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The Undermine Journal Standard Deviation Posting operations

The Idea for this would be to either integrate with the undermine journal or track it using TSM's data, but be able to use 3/14 day standard deviation for posting operations.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base