General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please bring back Guild Member search window in Send Mail!

Updated to latest 4.10.2 for classic, and the section in Send Mail where you can choose Alts, Friends, Guild no longer has the ability to start typing guildmates names to narrow down the list! Please bring that back!

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Task List sync across Multiple Accounts

Recently got a second account for gold making and while I am very impressed with the accounting/warehousing syncing,

I would love to be able to sync my task list from my crafters on Account#1 to my bank alt on Account#2 for a easier way to restock materials.

Currently I have to keep my task list open on my crafters and look at that while I am purchasing materials on my second account.

Thanks,
    Buckeridge

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Percentage based Profits in Tooltip (in Crafting Section)

In would make it easier to see bigger profit margins, without having to calculate in your head.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Set Max Expires on a Crafting Operation

What I would love to see is that you can set 'Don't craft after this many expires: on a crafting operation as well and here is why.

Sometimes after a X amount of expires I just vendor the items, however TSM will think you need to craft the items because you're out of them.

Now you can of course add a NumExpire to the 'minimum profit', but doing that for every crafting operation or if need to change the amount of expires is gonna be annoying.

Also for new players it can be very intimidating and it why not make…

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Mark all mail that will be deleted on expiration with "EXPIRE" MailType

I rely heavily on using my Inbox as a means of storage for many items and materials. Currently, while looking at the Inbox list, I do not see a way to determine whether or not an entry will be returned to the sender or deleted after the expiration. It would be really nice if you could open your inbox and instantly identify which items need your attention, and which ones will be safely returned to sender.

I've made local changes to do this for myself, and it worked out well so I'm suggesting it here officially.

In MailTracking.lua, I modified…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Expiring mail warning and mail Ping-Pong

Expiring mail warning:
    An overwiev window for mail send and recieved on all characters (simillar to the ledger tab) and some kind of warning if mail is about to expire on an alt.

Mail Ping-Pong:
    Option to mark certain mail for in Mailbox storage.
    Once marked these mails will be send to a specified alt by the press of a button. If they return they will be once again send back to the storage alt at button press.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add option to shopping operation to only scan items that have min buyout less than max price in last scan

When searching for not very liquid things like transmogs or pets there is usually no point in scanning for all items as it takes very long (I used to spend up to hour to do full scan). Now that I implemented this function locally my scans run under a minute and I am able to stack on more underpriced transmog then ever

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add a confirmation dialog after clicking on "Create Profession Groups" in the crafting ui

If you accidentally click the "Create Profession Groups" button, it will create groups and move items without confirmation. I suggest adding a simple "are you sure?" confirmation dialog.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make tasklist gathering crafts between different characters

I have my prices for reagants set to min(dbminbuyout, crafting) and sometimes a character uses a reagant that can be crafted on another character but that does not show up in the task list. Meaning that it tells me to buy the crafted reagant of the AH for a higher price than calculated costing me time in having to go a lot between characters to craft stuff for others. I know that it shows whenever you can craft something for the same toon but it would be nice to have that feature between toons.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Smarter Gathering search and/or more Task List functionality

The current Gathering list functionality could be improved along the lines of old TSM versions. Right now, all it does, is giving you the option to scan all items on the gathering list. Everything else ie. choosing the right number to buy based on the list is done manually, which can be very difficult if the list is long or even exceeds the screen height.

Currently, the crafting and DE searches are not really useable, as their searches take potentially very long and make it impossible to discriminate between different items it's attempting to DE/craft for. The results shown don't…

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Option to not autoselect items from gathering scan if they exceed alert threshold

A lot of people on my realm try to bait people to buy items with insanely high prices. I've set alert thresholds to prevent expensive mistakes.

I know the scan currently does tell me if I go past my set threshold but would it be possible to not have the addon autoselect items that exceed that threshold? Still obviously leaving the user with the option to select them on their own, but I feel like autoselecting them is just increasing chances for mistakes despite the red alert text. This is especially true since the alert for exceeding the threshold used…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Auction house throttle countdown timer

Put a countdown timer in that shows when throttling is complete so you can post more from that point. Thanks. Bankjob Echo isles realm. US

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Unlearned patterns on alts

Since TSM knows all the patterns we are able to make with our alts, It would be nice to have a tooltip option to show if I can learn a pattern on one of my alts so I know whether to send it to an alt to use or my bank alt to sell.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Rescan Post Scan

Hitting Rescan on a shopping window is great. You can alt tab/afk and come back and just hit the button to check your shopping list again. The same would be useful for posting. It would be great if there was a rescan button so you didn't have to escape out of the post scan and back in.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Show all current auctions of items found in sniper

When an item is found in sniper, TSM should automatically search the auction house for all other entries of that item, and show the rest of the auctions either in a dropdown (similar to the shopping scan) or on a separate 'All auctions' tab (similar to when posting auctions), so all other auctions of that item can be viewed without having to cancel the sniper scan.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sniper  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. "Return" status seen on Mailbox overview in order not to lose items forever

Due to space limitations as well as convenience, using the mailbox as extra storage is popular. But if after having been returned once, it is lost after an additional 30 days, and I therefore spend some time checking individual mail items when they are close to being returned/lost. It would thus be very helpful if you could see, without having to open the actual mail, whether or not a mail is one that you need to open b4 it is gone.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make it easier to exit the Auctioning Log after posting auctions.

The button to exit the Auctioning Log and return to the main Auctioning window (in the Auction House interface) is very small and tucked away in the upper left-hand corner of the window. This is a very odd and out of the way place to put this very important button.

I would suggest making the Auctioning button (the one at the top, between "My Auctions" and "Shopping") always return you to the main Auctioning window (the one with the "Run Post Scan" and "Run Cancel Scan") buttons.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. buying all to one price point

when doing a shopping scan make it possible to buy every thing up to one price point like in the wowui.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. change auction post stack size in post window

i would like to be able to set stack size directly at the time of posting instead of having to create/modify an operation to do so. perhaps the implementation would be a shortcut for operation creation/modification like a special operation named "temporary" that you can modify right in the very modal that is shown for posting an auction

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Option for More Decimal Points for Sale Rates

For example, many legacy transmog items the sale rate is often 0.01, if this were to give further decimal points I could more accurately determine deposit losses.

Could this also be applied to other rates?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 30 31
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base