General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cancel item, in shopping scan

We need a "cancel button" in the shopping scan, so that we can efficiently reset item and market prices, instead of switching over to normal AH and use macro for cancels, there is no reason this is not implemented into the addon yet, the addon will never be what it was supposed to be, without it!

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hide certain crafting recipes

Hide certain crafting recipes from the list that i don't use.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Shopping Scan

Issue: DBminbuyout prices quickly become obsolete on high population servers and are inefficient at determining the current "live" prices of the AH. Especially after the release of 8.3, pricing data moves faster than the refresh rate of the TSM Desktop App. DBminbuyout values are only current at the time of the TSM app scan and do not reflect the current value. Incorrect pricing can negatively affect values used in crafting/shopping/auctioning/sniping formulas.

To summarize, TSM App scan DBminbuyout prices do not accurately represent minimum prices of a "live" AH. TSM users do not have a method to manually update DB pricing…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Customize TSM Appearance

TSM is - UGLY AF - to say the least. It looks like a colorblind person with a hatred for visual aesthetics designed it. Even a default WoW scheme would be desirable imo. Can we please get some customization options? I like your little app, but at the same time I wretch every time I open the auction house, mailbox, or a crafting window. TY!

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a 'buy all' option instead of having to modify default unit amount of 1

When buying multiples from one seller at the same price, the current option is to manually modify the default quantity of 1. This is frustrating, and slow. an option for 'buy all' would be much quicker.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add Material Cost (i.e. Crafting Cost) of Enchanting recipes in Classic

In Classic there are no vellums, so enchants don't create any item. But every enchant still has a cost (the dust/shards/essences/etc it requires), which should be displayed as the 'Crafting Cost' (combined cost of the materials for the Enchant), based on the user's crafting 'Material Cost' formula; just like other professions.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fix cooldowns in classic

This patch fixes bugs in cooldown checking for Classic; add cooldown time remaining in crafting window.

You could easily split it and apply the fix without the display of the time if you don't want to deal with localizing time display...

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. "export inventory"

Add an option to export your current inventory to an Excel document via the desktop app. When farming mats to be used for sales or crafting, being able to export the current inventory amounts to determine how much needs to be farmed. This will help easily keep track of how much in currently on hand across characters/guild banks and ensure that valuable game time is not wasted farming too much or too little of a needed material.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Enable contacts management in Inventory/Mailing settings

There is currently no way to add or remove contacts manually in TSM Mail. When playing on 2 different wow accounts its impossible to add your characters from the second account to your contacts.

There is also the issue of alts that have been deleted or characters that have been name changed still appearing in the contact list and their names being auto-filled.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Message when vendor prices are wiped

There should be message, preferably in similar popup fashion as missing ah data. Users should be notified that all their crafting prices are not accurate atm and should visit vendor to fix that.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Optional default recipient in the Send section of Mailing.

On a per-server basis, I'd like to tell TSM Mailing what my bankalts character name is... and then have the ability to have that character name autofilled into the recipient line of the Send tab whenever I goto the Send tab if I so choose. This speeds up the process of me sending all the stuff I find to my bankalt when out questing on a new character.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Incorporate AH deposit cost into expenses

At the moment my main expense is the AH deposit cost itself, but this is not taken into account in the expenses report, and so I have to track my gold manually anyway.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. When doing a shopping scan, have the buyout popup auto-fill with the # of items below restock cap

Right now, the only thing "Maximum restock quantity" does is determine whether or not Shopping will scan the grouped items or not. The Qty field defaults to "1" and now has the useful "max" button next to it, but the Qty field should really default to min(restock-current, max_available)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. make posting option window "logical"?

Can we move the min, max normal prices to min, normal, max?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ledger filtering

Add the ability to ignore certain items in the ledger to prevent them from contributing to the total gold value of your portfolio. Specifically soulbound items, or items on a guild bank character.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Display expansion name in item tooltip

Make it possible to see which expansion an item was introduced in. This can make it easier to decide which characters to route items to, what to AH, and allow more savvy price forecasts. For instance, if a timewalking event rolls around the prices might fluctuate for that expansion.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. ROI on Crafted Items

Can we get an ROI column on the Crafting Pages? While knowing profit is great, there is a major difference in making a 1000g profit on an item that takes 8000g to craft, and a 500g profit on an item that costs 50g to craft.

While you might make a thousand gold profit on a big item, if you could make 3 items with the same mats that make 500g, you'd net more profit, and that's not reflected at all on the Crafting page.

If not specifically ROI, perhaps add functionality to have a column that's custom so you could…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Show all needed items on task list (gathering)

Task list should really show all needed items under gathering. For example, expulsom is not shown on the task list, so I have to track it myself.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Resize the Group Window

Allow for users to resize the Group Window so we can see the whole name of the title(s) of the group(s) we've created.

You already have what looks to be a handle built into the right of the group window but it doesn't appear to do anything.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Classic Database on Website

Addition of Classic Only searchable database on the website.

http://prntscr.com/pfmyvp

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base