General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow editing the search parameters of a "Favorite Searches"

In the "Favorite Searches" while browsing, there is an icon to rename a search you favorited. It'd be helpful to also have the ability to make changes to the parameters you saved.

Currently, you have to delete the favorite search and recreate it if you want to add/remove items to your search.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to not autoselect items from gathering scan if they exceed alert threshold

A lot of people on my realm try to bait people to buy items with insanely high prices. I've set alert thresholds to prevent expensive mistakes.

I know the scan currently does tell me if I go past my set threshold but would it be possible to not have the addon autoselect items that exceed that threshold? Still obviously leaving the user with the option to select them on their own, but I feel like autoselecting them is just increasing chances for mistakes despite the red alert text. This is especially true since the alert for exceeding the threshold used…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Exclude specific Vendors

Hey there, i would recommend a feature to be able to hide /exclude a specific Vendor from showing up. We have a guy on our server who's trying to scam People with 1c Bids and 490g Buyouts for literarly every Item. That sucks if one wants to sort for the cheapests bids.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Default the purchase quantity to the number in the TSM task list

When scanning the AH to buy items from the task list, I have to select the item I want to buy and then type in the quantity needed. This is an additional user action which I think could be avoided by defaulting the number in the box to be the same number in the task list.

Consider the two below screenshots A and B. In A I have 112 Mauve Stingers in my task list, when clicking on the Mauve Stinger to open the menu in B, it would be helpful if TSM defaulted this number to 112. Whilst a…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. buying all to one price point

when doing a shopping scan make it possible to buy every thing up to one price point like in the wowui.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. When doing a shopping scan, have the buyout popup auto-fill with the # of items below restock cap

Right now, the only thing "Maximum restock quantity" does is determine whether or not Shopping will scan the grouped items or not. The Qty field defaults to "1" and now has the useful "max" button next to it, but the Qty field should really default to min(restock-current, max_available)

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add a 'buy all' option instead of having to modify default unit amount of 1

When buying multiples from one seller at the same price, the current option is to manually modify the default quantity of 1. This is frustrating, and slow. an option for 'buy all' would be much quicker.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Shopping search with dbmarketvalue

You can already search for silk cloth/10g but would be great to be able to use variables like dbmarket or dbhistorical as max price for shopping searches

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Cancel item, in shopping scan

We need a "cancel button" in the shopping scan, so that we can efficiently reset item and market prices, instead of switching over to normal AH and use macro for cancels, there is no reason this is not implemented into the addon yet, the addon will never be what it was supposed to be, without it!

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. [fresh-idea]Right Click Item Menu Popup

!Tips / Guidelines for Making a Feature Suggestion below this post

"Right Click Item Menu Popup"
    As a new user of your interface with some pretty solid technical skills, I will say the learning curve was a bit steep. While I am still learning how to tweak the system, and more importantly the AH, I notice there
    are times that certain items are selling great and others not so great. While understanding the AH market is a flaw of my own, I feel like I would have a much easier time moving product if I could do the following:

[while…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Advanced Search

When shopping using "Advanced Item Search"

• Allow changing search parameters without requiring clicking the back button and entering all new values again from a cleared out form.

• Allow a 3rd search parameter to item class and item sub class. For example, Item Class: Armor, Item Subclass: Leather, Item Slot: Chest

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add Operation Column when shopping

When shopping, it would be nice to see which operation was taking effect (when you have multiple). Add an optional column to the shopping window to display the name of the Operation used when searching for said item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to add new sorting columns in shopping

It would be incredibly useful to be able to add your own sources to sort. Like being able to sort by avg daily sold, vendor sell or your own custom price source.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. shorthand, saves a little time

instead of typing 'exact' (netherweave bag/exact) type 'ex' (or 'exact') (netherweave bag/ex)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add bid tab to vendor search

Right now vendor search only searches for buyout and not bids under vendor sell.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to resume a shopping scan

Instead of having to rescan after stopping a scan, add the ability to resume the scan

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a way to see the percentage a bid is of the market value.

There is a column that shows the percent of (buyout/value), but no way to sort by (bid/value). Except for bid sniper tsm doesn't have many ways to search for the best bid deals. Without either a new column or an option to change the percent to dealing with bids there are an insane amount of deals missed.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Favorite shopping scans with groups, not just items

Like the auctioning favorite scans, I'd like to be able to set a group, or set of groups, as a favorite shopping scan in the TSM AH UI

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Set shopping limit by gold

It would be nice to have a way to set a gold amount as held back from shopping. For instance, if I wanted to make sure I always have 5000g available, or say 10% of my current gold when shopping. There have been many times when I've been shopping and ended up using up all my gold while using the scroll button on my mouse. Yes, I got alot of items cheap, but then I didn't have the gold to post them to the AH.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add sound when shopping scan finishes

Currently there is a sound that plays when my auction scan completes, but not one when my shopping scan does. My scans take some time, I get distracted and next thing you know, I've gone AFK and have to rescan. Seems liker a simple change since option already exists elsewhere.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base