General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

My feature suggestion is...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. TSM_Mailing in "even" stacks

For example, My mining character has 103 cobalt ore and i want to send it to my Jewelcrafter to prospect, but i dont want my JC guy to have 3 ore left over and waste bag space, since you can only prospect in stacks of 5. Similar to TSM_Shopping's feature of only showing "even"(5/10/15/20) stack sizes

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cancel button

Cancel button to abort mailing, if you just close the mailbox mailing stucks on "sending" till reload.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Seperate mailing operation from targets by using parameters.

I have over 80 mailing operations. Really I only have about 5 and they are duplicated over and over for each target character. That's my bank/AH alt... I not even going to mention all my mailing operations on every other character.

My feature request is this:

1. Remove the "target" from the mailing operations leaving the means to configure quantities, restock, etc.
    2. When adding a mailing operation to a group, there will be a text field to the right of the operation's name to type in recipients.

Now I only have 5 mailing operations that are much easier to…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Option to Switch Scroll Bar starting at Bottom instead of Top.

I liked the old way of mail opening from top to bottom but now that it's changed with TSM3 by opening from bottom to top it's harder to see what's opening as it scrolls by. I noticed that If I click and use the scroll bar and scroll all the way to the bottom and then start the get all mail it will stay at the bottom and I can see the items as they are taken out of the mail this way.

Could you please add an option the mailing settings that would let people select the scroll bar…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Option to not clear target after sending 'quick mail'

I often use quick mailing to send 2 or 3 items to a different toon that either differs from my operation or I don't really want or need an operation set up for. I used to just enter that toon then drop, send, drop, send, drop, send; but now I have to enter the same toon name for each item.

Another alternative to accomplish the same end result would be if quick mail could support multiple items.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Consider Auction House items for keep amount

Give us an option to consider Auction House items as "Keep Amount"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Leave gold by default / shift click to open all including gold option

Idea is to have an option in the mailing module settings to reverse the current hold shift to leave gold function so that the end user that wants to leave gold all the time can simply click and it will leave the gold or hold shift click if they want to collect all mail including gold

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. craft/mail based on expires

Add "Ignore Maximum Expired Items" Checkbox to mailing and crafting groups which prevents mailing or crafting an item in a group that is currently over maximum expired auction count. This allows mailing everything that is not expired to a banker, and the expired items get passed to the next group (i.e. a storage mule). This works with the current "target shortfall to bags" and "Mail selected groups" code as well.

For example:
    in my Mail groups for WOD BOE Drops I have
    "Mail all to Banker" (ignore max expired checked)
    "Mail all to Enchanter" (not checked)

Items go to banker,…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Could you raise the number of mail operations we can have from 12 to say 20 for those of us with multiple accts/toons?

if i have 3 accounts and 1st account has 5 toons 2nd has 5 and 3rd has 4 toons (total of 15 toons with the last 1 mentioned later) that i want to restock herbs/ore to with the rest going to 1 toon on acct 1. there's only 12 mail rules allowed at this time an increase would allow all my accts to have the same rules. 12 rules leaves out 3 accts. I have at least a few more toons to lvl they are just low priority.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add in COD to mailing operations

The mailing feature is great, but there is one part missing that I feel would greatly improve the flexibility of the mailing module. Allowing users to set up a mailing operation to cod items at a price/unit basis.

I can see it as a setup box below all the other options in the operation's general tab with a checkbox to indicate whether the CoD setting is activated, then a price source box where we can enter in any price source that the addon will use to determine how much to cod the item(s) for. ex, 100% dbmarket, then if the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Restocking other toons to a max via mailing

When using the groups and operation settings to mail specific items or groups of items to my other toons, I'm running into a problem, best way I can explain it is an example. Toons 1, 2, and 3.

I'm farming herbs and ore on Toon 3, herbalist and miner. And I get done and want to restock each other toon appropriately. Toon 2 is a leatherworker and skinner. He doesn't exclusively use herbs or ore, but there are patterns that do require it. So I like to keep the minimum in stock of each thing I'll need for any pattern.…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Mailing Opperation Based On Trigger

Id like to see an option to mail items based on some kind of trigger.

An example would be if i had 1 character who had everything on him. Id like to set up a mailing operation to mail 10 Sorc Earth to a character every time they acquire 100 Hexweave cloth. This would help in not having to remember who has what and remembering to mail items to char x when he has 100 cloth.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Let us use custom formulas to "calculate" the target player

My suggestion is based on this question on the TSM forums:

http://stormspire.net/general-tradeskillmaster-discussion/17103-mailing-based-value-count-relists.html#post154969

My suggestion (as explained in that thread aswell) would be to give the user the capabilities of using a custom formula to calculate the target player of a mailing operation instead of simply setting the target player name directly.

An example use would be:

I want to mail all my items that have a higher vendorsell than disenchanting value to CharacterA, all items that have a higher disenchanting than vendorsellvalue to CharacterB, and I also want to send all items that have a salerate of 0.2 or less…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Gold Mailing

Though there is an option under mailing to send excess gold to a specific character, what would be useful would be the ability to restock gold on characters. For instance with herbs, I can restock my alchemist with 200 of each herb, then my inscriptionist, etc. Doing gold the same way would be useful.

104 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. "keep quantity" - increase max setting from 500 to at least 5000

in tsm-mailing, the maximum "keep quantity" is 500....this is only 2,5 stacks and is way too low

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base