General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Farming as an option to the Task List Priority

I enjoy farming mats over a general value threshold, but TSM task list doesn't have that as an option under the priorities. Is it possible to add that? Right now, I'm going through the "buy from AH" list and picking/choosing, but I'd love that little bit extra automation.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Favorite Crafts from Default UI into TSM4

The default UI has the ability to right-click Favorite whatever crafts you want and it puts it at the top.
    I'd like to ask for TSM to check for those favorites and also put them at the top.
    Thank you for your consideration!

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Show Profit per Item in Crafting Queue

TSM3 use to show profit per item in the Crafting Queue and sorted the crafting list by Profit and Having the Materials to craft.
    Please implement this into TSM4 either on the crafting queue lines or mouseover tooltips. Thank you!

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Quickly remove items from queue

We need quick way to remove multiple items from queue, if crafting puts there 100 cakes and you dont want to make them, why we must click 100 times on - button?

adding button like this to remove whole line would be much appreciated
    https://imgur.com/a/b6qc7UA

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add "Gathering" as a source in the Gathering tab

"What shortfall are you trying to solve in the current functionality of the addon?"
    - Buying materials on the AH can be (too) expensive or there might not be enough of them at a reasonable price. Adding a gathering option might enable the player to see that a certain item can be gathered (e.g. by mining) and avoid the AH or reduce AH usage, if that player has a character with that gathering profession.

"What new functionality do you hope to attain with the addition of this feature?"
    The task list would start to include the wish/instructions for specific characters…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add "random" items to task list

If you are out questing and you decide that you could really use elixir of water walking you can open the task list and add a record "+3 Elixir of Water Walking" so next time you login with your Auctioneer and it opens the task list automatically for you, you can see oh Alt #4 wants 3 exilirs of water walking, done.."

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Third color in crafting queue for mats to make partial amounts

The crafting queue currently only shows a green number in the queue if you have the mats to make all the items. It displays red if you have some or none of the mats. It would be nice to have a third color (yellow?) for times when you might be able to make 6 of the 10 in the queue

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow mouseover tooltips for items within TSM Task List

Enable mouseover tooltips for items in the task list so you can tell how many mats you have available for making the tiems as well as crafting price, market price etc.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bought from NPC items should be infinite

Items bought from NPC vendors in Crafting should be infinite. Like Crystal Vials or Blank Parchment.

When I want to make X number of Flasks, TSM should know that I can make N with my current herbs, even if I have 0 vials. Color the vials red to indicate I have to go shopping. If I want to make N+50 TSM should tell me I need to shop for herbs and vials, but the vials ought to be infinite in supply.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. helpful tip on Crafting window TSM Groups tab

I have used TSM for about a year now, and until I watched Gumdrops live stream I was not aware that it was possible to collapse the list on this tab. When I saw that he had it collapsed I was quite jealous. You could put a small tooltip on that window letting people know that a right-click will expand/collapse the tree.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bring back ability to delete positions in crafting queue

I would love TSM to bring back this feature of just right-clicking items in the crafting queue to remove them. You can do this in the main crafting tab in the main TSM window, and I see no reason not to extend this functionality to the professions crafting windows.
    Friendly regards,
    Frostcreep
    http://i.imgur.com/5BVb7gt.jpg [Picture from 2013, by Rosalyne on the StormSpire forums]

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Disable certain characters for crafting/gathering

http://i.imgur.com/GxmvelS.png

If you have multiple characters, all of them with professions that have the recipe thats set up in your crafting operation shows instead of your main ones.

It would be nice if there was an option to disable crafting on certain characters (e.g. alts that are there just for dailies/tranmutes etc) to not show while you are "gathering" (see right side of the picture). I only have 4 main crafters but since I have engineering/alchemy on all others, it shows up as well. Not that big of a deal but a little inconvenient if you have dozens of chars…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Custom Craft Values

While it is possible to modify material costs, there are a number of crafts in legion where the output is not a specific number of items, specifically mass milling and prospecting. The item result for milling, for example, is a single pigment, and so the profit for TSM is nowhere near accurate. I know this is a problem on Blizzard's end, but rather than waiting for them to fix it, would it be possible to set our own custom craft values for use in the craft window?

This could work in a number of ways, but how I see it…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Toggle Recipe Link or Finished Product

When Right clicking a recipe in TSM crafting it links the finished product into chat instead of the a recipe link with the reagents. A toggleable option for the current functionality and the blizzard default functionality of putting in a recipe link would be nice.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Keep quantity for crafting

I would like to have an Option to set a keep quantity for Crafting. For example when I am crafting Enchants I want to keep x amount of crystals.

I think this is mostly usefull for people that are raiding. Most of the time when I get a new Item I can't enchant it without running to the AH because I used all my mats for crafting. I could buy crystals and stuff before every raid sure, but they would count towards the gatherlist everytime i make a new crafting que.

I know this is not something everybody would use…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Show crafting mat name

http://imgur.com/a/qII2N

I understand that convert takes into account all the items, however I have no way of knowing exactly which item its taking into account. A line or item name next to the mat cost would be pretty huge.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Clear queue for current character/profession

Please add an option to clear queue only for the current character or even for the current profession.

This would help to re-add crafts after changing material prices or crafting operation by using TSM Groups->Restock selected groups, but without deleting all the manually added items to the queue on alts.

I think alternative use by holding any modifier (shift/ctrl) on the [Clear Queue] button would do the trick.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. more operations needed for crafting

currently you can set a single operation to the crafting box. However I would like to incress it.

I need to keep some items on a toon, so I have an opteration set to make 5 reguardless of profit, but I also whould like to sell them when there is a profit of 10g.

This would be done by placing two crafting operations under crafting, but the UI does not let me.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Unlearned Recipes

Since the data is there but is hidden by Crafting, I suggest that a small window is added (like Gathering) that includes all unlearned recipes from that list.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add an option: After 12 Crafts autosend to a <player>

Similar to I proposed earlier. But I just realized this way is much easier. Add an option to the Craft-operations setup you can set on or off for a particular group that has the craft-operation, to autosend 12 (so a full 12 item mail) created items to be send to another (player/alt).

That way a crafter will always send a full-mail to a receiver, and the receivers mailbox will not be filled up with half (not 12 item) mails.

Ofcourse this may need also a little check, when the crafter is not crafting anymore, that the remainder of what he…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base