General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dont use limited supply items in gathering

Can you save which items have limited quantity during merchant scan and dont use these for gathering?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. sorting

In classic:
    Make it possible to sort rows by profit.

(Also, remove 'rank' row. It's not in use.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Remove the word "Enchanting" from Enchanting recipies or make Name column sizeable

or make the Crafting window bigger or the Name column sizable. At the Moment the very long names of the enchanting recipies mostly end up in ... so that it is hard to distingish some enchants from one another without clicking each until you found the one you are looking for. While the whole window ist resizable, the Name column inside isnt, and it does not get bigger if I resize the whole window, so that doesnt help me.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Que "Max"

So just like craft max, "Que Max" would que up the maximum amount of said item you can make.

Say I have 20 Nightfin Snappers, it will que for 20 Nightfin soups. I guess the maximum value will come from the item you have the most of.

Simple suggestion, but would make things a bit easier c:

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add Material Cost (i.e. Crafting Cost) of Enchanting recipes in Classic

In Classic there are no vellums, so enchants don't create any item. But every enchant still has a cost (the dust/shards/essences/etc it requires), which should be displayed as the 'Crafting Cost' (combined cost of the materials for the Enchant), based on the user's crafting 'Material Cost' formula; just like other professions.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Option to disable crafting portion of TSM

This was listed as "implemented in 2.1" back in 2013 but it does not currently work in TSM classic.

While you are able to click the TSM button to view the "default looking" window and the TSM crafting window, addons like Skillet that hook to the default window cannot find it as TSM is still editing it when it's set to look like default. I love every other portion of TSM, but the crafting portion I am not interested in using and I'd hate to have to disable it entirely just to craft something when that happens quite frequently.

Thank…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Classic Crafting and Bank Inventory

When you craft something, since Classic does not pull from the bank like retail does how about this:

If an item does not have the materials available, disable craft button, grey out craft amount column

If an item has materials but some / all are in the bank, disable craft button, orange the craft amount column

If an item has materials and all are in bag, enable craft button, green the craft amount column

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow TL to buy vendor stuff from default UI vendor

Right now, you must have TSM Vendor UI open for TL to be able to buy items. Can you allow it to work with default UI too?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Exlude list from crafting reports

Hi, i would like a functionality to filter out custom items from the crafting report.

For example in cloth, we get a few robes that are bop that i want to exclude from my crafting report. Same thing for bop mounts or bandages that i know don't sell on my server. Bags for enchants 14slots etc...

Hope this suggestion site is still read as my last suggestion from last year hasn't moved...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Craft Lowest Quantity Items First

I've often wanted the ability to craft the item I have the least of first when doing a crafting restock, due to limited resources.

This is especially applicable to crafting enchants - I have my crafting operation set to restock to 20, 40 or even 60 depending on how quickly they've been selling. But if they've been selling constantly for a while, I don't always have the mats to cover crafting the majority of 60x8 enchants. So having the option to have "craft next" craft the enchant I only have 10 in stock of vs crafting the enchant I already…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Select the craft you are making in the UI

Just a quality of life but in TSM3 when you clicked "Craft next" or just click to craft something. It would auto select it on the left of the ui. Which does not happen in TSM4.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Select the craft you are making in the UI

Just a quality of life but in TSM3 when you clicked "Craft next" or just click to craft something. It would auto select it on the left of the ui. Which does not happen in TSM4.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow adding daily cooldowns that "Need Mats" to Crafting Queue

In TSM2, items that weren't able to be crafted in the Smart Crafts queue would be added to the regular Crafting Queue. I could then gather the mats using my typical shopping processes alongside the rest of my queue.

In TSM3 if I can't craft a cooldown in my Tasklist because I'm lacking mats, I have to go and manually figure out which mats I'm needing and how to obtain them (crafting, AH, alts, etc). If there are other cooldowns behind it in the Tasklist, I can't continue crafting them until I obtain the mats for the first cooldown. Cooldowns…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. link darkmoon cards of war back to the crafting recipe

assign the inscription spell darkmoon card of war an EV / profit.

the problem so far as i can tell is, that the individual darkmoon cards are not linked to the recipe.

this must be solvable as the enchanting spells offer the same problem being that the scroll is not directly made from the spell and i have found parts of the add-on files where this is dealt with, re-associating item IDs with spell IDs

as long as all the cards got linked to that recipe (like mass milling has multiple outcomes from one spell) you could adjust your prices…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Value source for item quantity, inventory.

Value source for item quantity, inventory.
    It will be used for crafting cost, for instance, crafting operation could check if you have the material, if you do use the avgbuy for it, if not, use the dbmarket. Also for shopping operation, dont search for the item if I have more than X quantity on inventory.
    Thanks.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. crafting directly from gathering tab

we have nice new tab in crafting only to show us gathering info, nothing else, would be nice if we could just craft directly from it, or at least shift click on item to take us directly into crafting

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add %Profit back to Crafting queue & Crafting UI

TSM3 also had the %Profit value for crafted items, so that you could focus on return rate instead of raw profit. Both crafting and queue tabs already have cost & profit, so it should just be the ration of those.

This value was extremely helpful when choosing what to craft.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Farming as an option to the Task List Priority

I enjoy farming mats over a general value threshold, but TSM task list doesn't have that as an option under the priorities. Is it possible to add that? Right now, I'm going through the "buy from AH" list and picking/choosing, but I'd love that little bit extra automation.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Favorite Crafts from Default UI into TSM4

The default UI has the ability to right-click Favorite whatever crafts you want and it puts it at the top.
    I'd like to ask for TSM to check for those favorites and also put them at the top.
    Thank you for your consideration!

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Show Profit per Item in Crafting Queue

TSM3 use to show profit per item in the Crafting Queue and sorted the crafting list by Profit and Having the Materials to craft.
    Please implement this into TSM4 either on the crafting queue lines or mouseover tooltips. Thank you!

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base