General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

My feature suggestion is...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Having the option to undercut same item name with different variation and >= ilevel

Let's say you have you have a leech 835 item with normal price 46k, min price 14k, and 4 same named 845 listed 39k to 42k, why would you want to ignore them ? You want to post at least cheaper than 39k.

39k is still within your min to max range, so you're willing to post it at less than 39k, especially since you're competing vs better items, except TSM is ignoring it now. I think you should have an option to ignore variation, exactly just like you can undercut vanilla items regardless of the bonus.

It's extremely important…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Auction blacklist based on success:failure ratio.

On the TSM Operations tab, in addition to (or in place of) a hard physical count of failed auctions before an item is excluded for posting, could we instead or additionally get (it's fine if they are mutually exclusive in operation) an auction success:failure ratio?

For example, I have a failure limit of 10 set right now, but I sell a stack of 200 fish flesh for just a bit too much and it doesn't move. The item is now blacklisted, however, in the past I've managed to sell 10,000, so my failure ratio is 200:10000, or 2%. I would…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Let me set the threshold amount for when TSM alerts you, that you have sold an item

You let us have a sound played when something sells in the AH but let us control the minimum gold amount? This away i wont be told by the cashier sound every 2 seconds that my cloth or leather has been sold! lol Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Warning minimum price ... consider vendoring the item

When you get this warning from the system, it should not be in "chat" as it could easily be missed. It should have posted in the "info" area as the warning instead "below min price". Worse case create an invisible column to dump the warning at so we can hover over it for the issue, maybe jolly roger icon.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Query "expired count" while defining custom prices

I would like to do the following

100% dbmarket - expiredCount * 5% dbmarket

So when something doesn't sell, the price for it is reduced by 5% each time it has expired.

This would automate my auction turnover very nicely.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Display Source Data

How about /tms source opens a window instead of generating a list. And then in the window we can add an item (or item number) and it would then show all the data sources and the value associated to the data source. This could be used for help in generating a formula.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Reset Max Expires

Would like the ability to reset max expires on an item or multiple items. Perhaps add a "Reset all" button next to the "Max Expires" slider in the operations or some other way.

The only way right now that I can reset the counter is by deleting the accounting saved variable, which is a hassle and removes the accounting functionality.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. If someone posts his auction at the same price as yours, this should be treated as an undercut.

Currently, when someone posts an auction at the very same price you have your auction listed at, this does not qualify as being undercut.

When this happens and you run a post scan while your auction and the other person's auction are the cheapest, TSM will simply state "Maximum amount already posted." or "Posting at your current price.".

And when you run a cancel scan it won't cancel your auction since you have not been undercut.

This basically allows people to white-list me and as long as they post their auctions after I post mine, I won't be able to…

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Auto-whitelist original crafters of items i'm trying to flip

can you please add an optional automatic whitelist of crafters when they list for sale the same items that i'm trying to flip?
    (and they were also the same person that crafted them that i'm trying to flip in the first place)

we have on our server some people that can craft really nice transmog items but they only list items for sale once every 1, 2 or 3 months and when they do they list a TON of them for sale at the same time, at around 1/5th to 1/10th of the median region price...
    i buy a few…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Undercutting items with higher value than it's market value

Hello. I am setting up my TSM and I have a question(which is also a suggestion) about operation(posting). I made a group of items I wanna post on AH. I also made a operation called "undercutting". What I wanna use it for is that when I open my AH, I just click "Start Post Scan" and after it scans I just click "Post" to put the items from the previously made group onto the AH undercutting competition.
    The problem is there is no option to post items undercutting the competition if the item's market value is above maximum, for example: …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stack Size from Quick Post, Part Deux

Somebody's already suggested that we be able to manually change a stack size from quick post and the response was "that's what operations are for". I shouldn't have to create an entirely new group and an entirely new operation to avoid being "that guy" who spams fifty stacks of one, especially on an item I may only sell on a very irregular basis.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Keep Auctioning/Crafting operation's scrollbar placement persistent

While switching between modules, tabs and the like.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add 'minPrice', 'normPrice' and 'maxPrice' as price sources

This is for an Auctioning operation's three price settings, Minimum Price, Normal Price and Maximum Price; allowing for direct manipulation between either three.

e.g: my Normal Price is any valid value, setting my Maximum Price to '200% normPrice' would take the valid value set as my Normal Price and double it as my Maximum Price.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Whitelist, but follow maximum price setting

I'd like an option that would still enforce the auction operations maximum price setting even when the other poster is whitelisted.

I have a guildmate I whitelist so we don't undercut each other. But... they also post at some ridiculously inflated prices that will never sell. This option would help my situation and possibly others and should be pretty trivial to add.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Option to delete (all) unused operations

Would be nice to have an option to delete all unused operations at once.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Show "price per item" at top of Auctioning tab

Show the price per item instead of (or in addition to) the price per stack at the top of the Auctioning tab in the Auction House window. Also, "edit post price" should allow for "price per item" entry.

I tend to post different stack sizes based on the quantity needed to craft an item and mainly think in terms of "price per item."

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Undercut certain users for less duration

I have hundreds of items, all get posted at 48 hours. However, I have a few people that will undercut a large portion of these. Instead of manually separating which items get undercut often and setting them to 12 hours, I would like TSM to have a universal operation to only post items that get undercut by a specific user, to 12 hours (48 hours has no advantage since these users will undercut me in 2-3 hours, so 12 would be more efficient in these scenarios).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ignore own items with bid on it when posting

When my post cap is 1 and I have an auction with a bid on it, it should post an additional one (and maybe treat the one with bid on it as someone else's auction, so it undercuts it).

That item is already sold, so I can as well just post additional one and if I undercut it, I kind of make sure no one buys-out the one with bid on it.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Resetting - Increase "Max Quantity to Buy" and "Max Inventory Quantity" from 1,000 to maybe 5,000(?)

Resetting - Increase "Max Quantity to Buy" and "Max Inventory Quantity" from 1,000

The reset future is amazing, unfortunately I ran into an issue today where the reset scan stated no profit possibility while a manual scan clearly indicated that there might be a good profit opportunity resetting the cloths market.

I did it manually and ended up buying roughly 1.5k cloths.

Important Numbers (rough - for the bigger realms)
    Cloths Sales Range: 4k - 30k daily
    I used a 4.5k market today
    1.5k = 33% market
    Average Price compared to market I bought at today ~ 30% (many single…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Temporary markers to indicate items to go to AH. Highlight color, icon, etc.

Whether in bank or bag being able to alt, ctrl, shift click an item and it highlight for posting later.

It's always those one off items that you don't get often and don't need clogging another category in your groups.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base