General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

My feature suggestion is...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to rename favourite AH scans in the same way that you can rename favourite Shopping searches.

With saved post/cancel scans in the Auctioning tab, it can be difficult to pick out the right scan at a glance, especially if the groups selected contain subgroups.

The option to rename favourite scan configurations in the same way you can rename Shopping searches would be a nice QoL change.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Price filtering my posted auctions and cancel scanning the filter results

If i want to cancel scan items of high value i have to group them in a separate profile meant for sorting them by price, but it becomes a mess when some of my items are on the AH at the time, some might be in my bank, the newly aquired ones i have to remember to put in this profile, etc. It would be much more practical if i could write "/5000g" in the My Auctions tab and cancel scan the results.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. QoL Improvements, Imho :)

-Mouseover on all textfields to adjust counts in them, also +- arrows, for some.. Clicking the field, deleting 1 and replacing with 2 is so much slower, than.. anything else..
    -Collapse all
    i was thinking a rightclick on a specific (sub-)group would collapse it immediately, it’s super not user friendly to scroll that much through groups..
    especially when there’s not:
    -an option after import to NOT jump up to the base group, but remain on the previous spot (crafting group, after every import of each prof you have to re-select a group “crafting” ( to import another prof into) and…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reduce Verbose Log Messages in General Chat

The log messages from the AH could be rephrased to be less verbose and not require two lines of log.

Instead of the current "Auction House sent you a message: Auction expired: [item_name]".

A simple "The Auction House reports [item_name] has expired" would suffice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please bring back the posting of items during a post scan

Hi,

Please could you bring back this feature from TSM3.
    In TSM3, posting items while a scan was underway was possible.

With the state of the AH now and on high pop servers, it takes an absurd amount of time to scan EVERYTHING before being able to just post something.

This issue has been already brought up *at least* on reddit here:

- https://www.reddit.com/r/woweconomy/comments/92ybqj/tsm_design_and_philosophy_decisions/?st=jkzs98iy&sh=82380535

On discord I saw also someone mentionning this.

82 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remember manually modified prices. Add a "lock" button to set bid and buyout at once.

- Add a "lock" button to set bid and buyout price at once.
    - Checkbox to remember manually set prices when auctioning it next time.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Dynamic (Post) Stack Sizes

I would like to see a system that is less ridged about stack sizes (i.e. stacks that change with the amount in your possession. Two quick ways to approach this would be, percentage of overall owned, and by market value.

The first would be straight forward. Give a % and TSM posts at or above that level. At 5%, 200 would post as stacks of 10 and anything below 20 would would post as stacks of 1.

The second would be more complicated, but better in my opinion. Give a (changeable) list of gold values that determine stack size in…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Show item auctions

Functionality I currently miss the most from TSM 3. I don't know if it is removed forever or if it is on the list of things to address once the current bugs are worked out, but I am considering rolling back solely for this ability. It provides information that significantly influences my posting decisions and right now I have to flip back and forth with the shopping tab.

Appreciate how hard you are working to address bugs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Don't post an item if there are none currently on the AH

Or rather allow us to manually set the price per item that doesn't have any current competition on the AH. Sometimes I go to post something and if there isn't anything else on the AH for that item I would rather just manually set the price rather than relying on the operation's Normal Price setting.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow Stack/Quantity option on auctioning page to be changed

It is literally the most frustrating thing not being able to change the quantity/stack size, please allow us to sell whatever size stack of a material that we would like to, this one thing at least for me makes this new TSM feel horrible in comparison to before where you could shift click something in your bag and then post multiple sizes of stacks to suit different peoples needs not to mention it cuts down on how much mail you have to open when its not all stacks of 1... not to mention only being able to post 5 by…

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Reset Scan for 4.0

Please bring back the Auction Reset scan option or some sort of alternative.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add a confirmation for Quick buy

Hello,

While buying an item, you have the same button to Quick buy and to quick buy next.

Meaning let's say i want to buy something that is in a stack of 1 and there's 20. I will click the item then "Quick buy button".

If by mistake i click 21 times, i will buy an item that
    1. Didn't want
    2. could be too expensive.

In TSM3, you have click Quick buy, then you have another button with the Quick buy next stack.

Here, there's no confirmation. At least when you have bought all the stack of the clicked…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. post auctions without scanning

Is there any way to post auctions on the AH without scanning the currently listed items ? I want to quickly post auctions at a fix price regardless of the AH having lower or higher buyouts of said items being posted.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Realm's volume in sale for a given item

I would like to be able to use the total volume of a given item currently in sale at the Auction House of my realm for custom prices.

I will be able in TSM4 to get this info for the whole region using DBRegionSaleRate and DBRegionSoldPerDay, but for some items the volumes are very different in my realm, and I cannot always rely on region data (for example, Essence of Air has a Region volume of about 15, but a Realm volume of about 1 for the last month; I'm on EU-La Croisade Écarlate).

https://www.tradeskillmaster.com/items/essence-of-air-7082

The data is available on…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Additional Info While Posting in the Auction Tab of the AH

In the Info column you could show the Crafting Cost of the last one create. Alternatively this could be in a new column, and there could also be Current Crafting Cost listed in the extra space there as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Multiple items for 'Cancel items matching filter'

It would be nice if you can add a multiple items (either name or ID) you want to cancel into the filter list and this would then end up cancelling all of them at once instead of searching and cancelling one at a time.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Quick Post from groups

Make a 'quick post from groups' option that will quickly post a single selected item that is part of a group with hundreds of more items that I have on my bags without doing a scan for all the items present at a time on my bags for that group.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Custom Pricing for anything not just mats

I'd like no not have a million ops and groups. however without being able to just give items a custom price (and then reference it on ops) i am unable to cut down the amount of ops required. for example, i have 20 groups for TMog (100/200/500/1k/2k/5k/etc...) each of these groups has 1-2 items in it - because there is no way to get the pricing correct. if i could jsut assign a custom price for the item itself i could have one tmog group. This would cut about 60 groups out of my TSM if it was there!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Auto-limit the stack amount based on individual item prices?

Option to auto-limit the stack amount based on individual items prices?
    Lets say if an item sells for bellow 100g dbmarket each then allow posting its max stack size, but if an item costs more than 100g dbmarket each only allow a max stack price up to lets say 500g which translates on a auto-making stacks of 5 to post on the AH.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ignore x cheapest items if that raises the price by y

When posting common auctions (like potions or cloth), it would be nice to allow an option to ignore the n cheapest items, if that raises the buyout price by a specific gold amount or percent.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base