General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding a way to make a correction on the ledger

After TSM did not pick up on a BMAH purchase I made my TSM dashboard and ledger display incorrect data, as I actually have less gold than it shows due to the purchase.

It would be good if we could manually issue a correction/add a record on the expenses data when such a situation occurs so that the dashboard and ledger continue to display the situation as it actually is.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Custom "Player Gold" groups

Make it possible to create custom groups for "Player Gold" located on TSM dashboard.
    Eg. a group of my mages or specific character names. As of now it's either ALL or a single character.
    This is useful for tracking income of specfic services like portal/summon-making where multiple characters(and accounts) are involved.
    https://imgur.com/a/uIpkNVw

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Option for cancel scan to ignore small quantities.

Would it be possible for cancel scan to have option to ignore small quantities?
    Like when I have posted few hundreds of some crafting material, I do not care if someone undercuts me with just 4.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Option to ignore item variations (in operations)

the core of my problem arises from the non possibility to filter sniper results based on quantity (quantity owned and quantity count in the region), which is another suggestion already created here. since you have to be very fast on sniper, you don't have time to check the tooltip (because you lose the item if you do this)

it's usually not profitable to buy item duplicates (item ID) (supply usually higher than demand), but with the current implementation you can easily end up with duplicate items.

regarding those duplicates item, I don't want to post them more than once, post…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Gold/Hour Tracker that predicts loot value in real-time

If Tradeskillmaster had a gold tracker, it could use its price-database to give gold/hour estimates including the value of looted items, giving an instant overview of a farming spot's real gold/hour value. It could even correct and update those entries later, then items are sold.

I currently use the Titan Pannel's gold/hour tracking plugin, which is nice but it only tracks income when gold comes in. So if I farm Black Lotus's but haven't sold them yet, the Gold/hour is not updated.

How I think this could work:
    - addon tracks dropped gold by adding it to a log with…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ledger filtering

Add the ability to ignore certain items in the ledger to prevent them from contributing to the total gold value of your portfolio. Specifically soulbound items, or items on a guild bank character.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Options for liquid gold

It would be great to have the opton to select a specific character or guildbank to show off the total value of items.
    Now we only have a total value of ALL items. Even with linked accounts.
    If I stock multiple items in the guildbank or personal bank it would be nice that there is an option to see the value of that bank on that character.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sort by sold quantity in ledger

Option to sort items by number of sold auctions when viewing the Ledger tab, similar to what TSM3 had https://i.imgur.com/mOwBTHr.png

This will greatly help with figuring out which items sell more often than others and should be prioritized (to craft more)

Bonus if we can also sort by personal sell rate!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add pickpocket as a revenue source

Add money looted from pickpocketing as a revenue source, both for accuracy and to be able to track this over the lifetime of a character. Specifically, in the Classic addon (not sure if this feature is implemented in Retail).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Incorporate AH deposit cost into expenses

At the moment my main expense is the AH deposit cost itself, but this is not taken into account in the expenses report, and so I have to track my gold manually anyway.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. improved purchase/sale info on Tooltip

I'd like the purchase/sale data informations, which shows in ledger->revenue->sales in the tooltip of an item. Specifically the gold earned in total and the gold spent in total.

Maybe it is possible to make a 'ItemQuantity' source, so that one could do a quick 'avgsellitemquantity' for the total gold earned and a 'avgbuyitemquantity' for the total gold spent.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Track gold looted / tips from enchanting

I just found out its not possible to track tips because no exchange is actually taking place that can be picked up. Would it be possible to create a generic loot/tips line that say once an hour on the hour compares ur gold in bag to what the ledger says u should have and create a ledger line under revenue titles "gold looted/tips" as just a generic way to track the income that has no ledger source?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add a Price source for item stack

Having an item stack price source would be really useful for buying mats. If it was a thing you could search for and calculate mat deals better.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Your current gold amount

It would be nice to have a "price source" that references your current gold amount. Obviously it wouldn't be useful in auction operations, but would be quite useful in things such as sniper operations. That way you could set the upper limit that you would pay to either your current gold on hand or a percentage of same.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Resale percent

I would like if you bring back the resales % of gold won/losed, it gives me a better view of my flips and snipers resales

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. TSM Dashboard save preferred date range for gold income overview

The default date range for showing the gold income on the dashboard resets to "Past Year." TSM should remember my preferred default date range. This applies to both Gold Income and Sales Summary. The smoothest implementation would be to save my last used setting, or alternatively, add a setting for default date range.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. account to take in to account world/quest gold

At current Accounting seems to only take in to account AH & Vendoring.

At the moment i am, according to TSM Accounting, running a -10K profit
    But titan bar accountant shows a +5K Profit due to WQs giving 500+ gold which are not showing up as revenue on the TSM

Also how is a Repair bill a revenue?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Failed Auctions Ledger Report that let's you identify Items with high fails

I want to be able to sort all my items by "# failed since last sold" and "Failure Rate (# failed overall / # total units auctioned)

The current options are not helpful when identifying bad sales, they are seperated, but the tooltip shows the amalgam of the two numbers (cancelled and failed) which gives no idea if the auction organically failed due to never being bought or because you had been undercut, so you just have to assume all failures are bad failures (side suggestion to record a cancel scan mark against these auctions)

But i want to be…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Tooltip to see of much you are undercut disapeared.

Hello, in TSM3, when seeing "Below min price" you could just hover the item to see what was min/max buyout.

Now you cannot know quickly if you are undercut by 1gold or by 1K. It's really annoying because you can't even click the item to have the detail. You need to go make a search for EACH item.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Inventory managment - see how much of a mat has been used in the past day/week/month/ever

As an enchanter who sells old world enchants I have a lot of stock. A little bit of this kind of dust, some various greater essences, all sorts of shards - you know the pain. I would like to be able to hover over these items in my bank and determine how many of them I use on (for example) a monthly basis. If some of them haven't been used enough I can convert them to something more usable or sell them!

For example:
    I have made 5 Enchant Weapon - Exceptional Spellpower this month. I want to know how…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base