General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option for More Decimal Points for Sale Rates

For example, many legacy transmog items the sale rate is often 0.01, if this were to give further decimal points I could more accurately determine deposit losses.

Could this also be applied to other rates?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Financial Ratios

I would like to see either more financial ratios. Either include financial ratio's, or at least have the ability to write out your own ratios to be displayed next to items. Whether it's crafted items, or AH items.

Even just some basics to start, such of ROI, ROE, Price-Earnings Ratio, Profit Margin, and Asset Turnover Ratio.

Also given your data, it would be extremely helpful if we could get a price elasticity of demand chart. That would be a huge help in deciding mass purchasing to shift markets. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Totals for numeric columns in the ledger

Under the Revenue or Expenses tabs it would be nice to see a total for the filtered lists. If I wanted to see my total sales on a particular group over the past 3 days I currently have to do it manually.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. i wonder if you guys can chance somehow to delete full data of everthing like from 30 day to just 7 day

i wonder if you guys can chance somehow to delete full data of everthing like from 30 day to just 7 day

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Notification that my sales have been undercut

During undercutting wars, it would be nice to have tsm notify me if I have been undercut.

Whether it requires me to keep the ah open or some other means, or any way to get close to achieving this would be nice.

Just a nice quality of life improvement for people that are pounding the ah hard :)

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a failed to post count due to min price not met similar to expired/cancelled auctions

Add a "counter to items when they are not posted because minimum price isn't met similar to with expired/cancelled posts.

E.g if an item fails to post X times, it would use the next auction operation or could feed it into a dynamic price system like the below for expires

NormalPrice * (1 - 0.01 * min(max(NumExpires, 0), 33))

Essentially thinking that failing to post would be equal to an expired auction for reasons to cut losses and go with a less optimistic price and/or at a loss

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Take "CANCELLED AUCUTIONS" into account or make a source new source "Numfailed" = Numexpires + "Numcancels"

Hello team! Me & some friends would like to propose a new formula to implement in TSM4 for make awesome (min, norm, max) price settings in Auctioning Operations.

Now we have the value source “Numexpirations”. That source takes into account the expired auctions but don’t take into account the “Cancelled” auctions.

Then, when We want to create a Price Setting which will take into account AH taxes to have a broader vision for price decision making we can’t do it. We can only implement expiration ones.

Let we explain it. When we put to sell an Item on AH, it…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Tooltip for "Last Sold/Puchased" to also show price

Hi,
    I am relatively new to TSM. I've been digging for an option to make the tooltip for "Last Sold/Puchased" to also show price. Something like:

Last Sold xx days / xx gold
    Last Purchased xx days / xx gold
    -it is very different than sold (min/avg/max) that is already implemented.

Since that last sale/purchase have already been recorded, sounds easy to add price to it? Or may be there already is such option, and I cannot find it? -please give some short directions if this is the case.

Sorry if this is already been answered - at least I…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sync ledger data across multiple accounts, or allow easier manual import/export of accounting data

I just bought a second account and sent over all my items to my new bank alt but there seems to be no way to sync or import any purchase data. This is a big problem for me since my operations use "AvgBuy" in them. I caught TSM trying to sell something for cheaper than I bought it for on my new account because it didn't have any purchase data to reference anymore.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Adding a way to make a correction on the ledger

After TSM did not pick up on a BMAH purchase I made my TSM dashboard and ledger display incorrect data, as I actually have less gold than it shows due to the purchase.

It would be good if we could manually issue a correction/add a record on the expenses data when such a situation occurs so that the dashboard and ledger continue to display the situation as it actually is.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Custom "Player Gold" groups

Make it possible to create custom groups for "Player Gold" located on TSM dashboard.
    Eg. a group of my mages or specific character names. As of now it's either ALL or a single character.
    This is useful for tracking income of specfic services like portal/summon-making where multiple characters(and accounts) are involved.
    https://imgur.com/a/uIpkNVw

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Option for cancel scan to ignore small quantities.

Would it be possible for cancel scan to have option to ignore small quantities?
    Like when I have posted few hundreds of some crafting material, I do not care if someone undercuts me with just 4.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Option to ignore item variations (in operations)

the core of my problem arises from the non possibility to filter sniper results based on quantity (quantity owned and quantity count in the region), which is another suggestion already created here. since you have to be very fast on sniper, you don't have time to check the tooltip (because you lose the item if you do this)

it's usually not profitable to buy item duplicates (item ID) (supply usually higher than demand), but with the current implementation you can easily end up with duplicate items.

regarding those duplicates item, I don't want to post them more than once, post…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Gold/Hour Tracker that predicts loot value in real-time

If Tradeskillmaster had a gold tracker, it could use its price-database to give gold/hour estimates including the value of looted items, giving an instant overview of a farming spot's real gold/hour value. It could even correct and update those entries later, then items are sold.

I currently use the Titan Pannel's gold/hour tracking plugin, which is nice but it only tracks income when gold comes in. So if I farm Black Lotus's but haven't sold them yet, the Gold/hour is not updated.

How I think this could work:
    - addon tracks dropped gold by adding it to a log with…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ledger filtering

Add the ability to ignore certain items in the ledger to prevent them from contributing to the total gold value of your portfolio. Specifically soulbound items, or items on a guild bank character.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Options for liquid gold

It would be great to have the opton to select a specific character or guildbank to show off the total value of items.
    Now we only have a total value of ALL items. Even with linked accounts.
    If I stock multiple items in the guildbank or personal bank it would be nice that there is an option to see the value of that bank on that character.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sort by sold quantity in ledger

Option to sort items by number of sold auctions when viewing the Ledger tab, similar to what TSM3 had https://i.imgur.com/mOwBTHr.png

This will greatly help with figuring out which items sell more often than others and should be prioritized (to craft more)

Bonus if we can also sort by personal sell rate!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add pickpocket as a revenue source

Add money looted from pickpocketing as a revenue source, both for accuracy and to be able to track this over the lifetime of a character. Specifically, in the Classic addon (not sure if this feature is implemented in Retail).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Incorporate AH deposit cost into expenses

At the moment my main expense is the AH deposit cost itself, but this is not taken into account in the expenses report, and so I have to track my gold manually anyway.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. improved purchase/sale info on Tooltip

I'd like the purchase/sale data informations, which shows in ledger->revenue->sales in the tooltip of an item. Specifically the gold earned in total and the gold spent in total.

Maybe it is possible to make a 'ItemQuantity' source, so that one could do a quick 'avgsellitemquantity' for the total gold earned and a 'avgbuyitemquantity' for the total gold spent.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base