General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

My feature suggestion is...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hotkey to get to an items group

If you have a lot groups and operations (having a slow pc doesnt help) it can take you quite some time to find the group you are looking for, so i would like to have a hotkey/shortcut i can click on items in my bag which would open the group that item is in.

Dont care if TSM has to be open or not.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. TSM Import Interface

Is it possible to make Import/export part easier?

Because even with button "Skip import confirmation", my imported itens are not been imported correctly. And i have to go through all process of 3 clicks, example : paste import string > click import > Confirm import.

Also, when i do click on confirm, and goes back to import windows, all all groups are open, which makes harder to know in which group i was working. So it would be nice, to save the groups on "import interface", just like on "Groups interfece". If i did let it open, it will stay…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. make the ah window grab-able by the gear wheel logo

To move the AH window I need to grab it with the mouse cursor, but often have to search for a grab-able piece of real estate. The gear logo is a prime target.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Remember sniper filters/filters in AH

Filters in TSM3 would be remembered when changing categories or restarting the sniper scan, in TSM4 the filter is forgotten when hitting the restart button or changing, I assume the same thing happens for shopping etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add to Group Button on Item Detail Page

I can be very ease of use for managing the groups.

Items should be added by just their own page with a simple button click.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Advanced filter operations for groups

I would really like to see advanced filtering for displaying items in groups. Let's say I have a group where I have imported every crafting material in the game. However, I know some of these are too cheap to be worth selling, some have a vendorSell price that is so high it will make the AH deposits eat away at my profits, and some just move too darn slow. Currently, the group filters only allow me to sort by price. This means I can filter out the cheap ones, but I can't filter by vendorSell or DBRegionSaleRate or DBRegionSoldPerDay.

Implementation…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Export items from container

Once upon a time I decided to put search for old crafting materials and put them in a group where I would buy all the available ones and then mark them up and resell them. It worked great the first time! Unfortunately, not everything sold, so I didn't want to rebuy things that didn't sell, so I removed them from the "buy" group and left them in the sell category.
    I had to manually add each item's ID to the list in TSM.
    My idea is to add a feature that allows you to export all the items in a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. inventory Tooltip format needs modify option

It be nice to allow us to have the "simple" tooltip on normally and the "full" one when pressing a modifying key (shift, alt, ctrl) or combination.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base