General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add a feature to see all data for lifetime instead of “past year”

Add a feature to show more than “past year” like “lifetime”, I rather see lifetime over the past year. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. TSM Tooltip SOLO

I find that I use this addon primarily for the tooltip information. Is it possible to make a solo TSMLite addon that doesn't include the crafting/auction interface?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable users to add custom soundfiles for alerts.

It would be great if users were able to use custom soundfiles in addition to the predefined ones for alerts.

The easiest way to do this in my opinion would be to add 3-5 dummy soundfiles named ""custom1.mp3", "custom2.mp3", etc. to the Media folder that already contains the cashregister.mp3 soundfile and to allow users to select any of these soundfiles in the dropdown menus for alerts ingame.

A user could then simply replace one or multiple of those dummy soundfiles with their own custom soundfile(s) using the same filenames as the dummy soundfiles.

The only issue I can see with…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Leave taintLog CVar alone by default, unless needed

It's not needed at level 1 for majority of time, and when it's needed it can be enabled manually. It really only serves the purpose of eating slowly at disk space by creating taint log and also in a way is disruptive since when you will need a taint log you better off setting it to level 2, reproducing bug, and then setting it back to 0 to get a short and isolated log of issue you are tracking, rahter than keeping it at 1 minimum at all times.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sort Realms Alphabetically, Whitelist, Multi-Realm Export

1. What shortfall are you trying to solve in the current functionality of the addon?

Improve user experience in both the app & addon for any features involving realms. Currently (it seems) that they are sorted by when the first character was created on that realm. I believe it should be alphabetical in both the app, as well as any Operations of Settings involving realms.

1. What new functionality do you hope to attain with the addition of this feature?

Aside from the sorting alphabetically, if I were to request any "new" features that would also benefit from this, I would also…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Show if some child group is selected in collapsed view

Now we cant see if anything is selected with groups collapsed.
    Would be nice if parent was somehow highlighted if one of his children is selected

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. skip dashboard

By default, /tsm will open to the dashboard pane.
    Usually I want to go straight to the groups pane. It'd be a pretty nice timesaver to have a slash command to do that, or an option to just hide the dashboard pane.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Group items from bank

Allow us to form groups with items that are currently in our bank in addition to our equipped bags.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Setting min stack size in sniper operation

Sniper operations should be able to set a minimum stack size so you can easily snatch up big posting of trade goods at a desired price. Expected behavior would be that item would only be displayed if their price is below the threshold and the quantity is above the minimum stack threshold.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Default operation tab option

Option like in groups to have a specific tab open when clicking on the operations button.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Show already grouped items in bags view

I would like to see all items in bags even grouped ones in groups tab.

Would make moving items between groups much faster, having "in other group" besides parent and ungrouped (is it even word?)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. TSM Import Interface

Is it possible to make Import/export part easier?

Because even with button "Skip import confirmation", my imported itens are not been imported correctly. And i have to go through all process of 3 clicks, example : paste import string > click import > Confirm import.

Also, when i do click on confirm, and goes back to import windows, all all groups are open, which makes harder to know in which group i was working. So it would be nice, to save the groups on "import interface", just like on "Groups interfece". If i did let it open, it will stay…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Task List Shortcut

Although you could just make a simple macro to do this, a shortcut to add to the minimap button to open Task List would be great. Something like, 'Shift+Left Click' to open Task List.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. TSM Lite addon

An alternate warcraft addon named TSM Lite. This addon would have as few options as possible (preferably 0). Its only purpose would be to go to the auction house, push a button, and put all things from the bag up to auction. The actual auction price logic would be embedded in the addon, and managed by those awesome discord knowledgeable VIP people. Still based on the TSM desktop app price source data. It is probably less profit this way, since would be a more general logic, that works across all server, but i think simplicity has its charm in itself.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add to Group Button on Item Detail Page

I can be very ease of use for managing the groups.

Items should be added by just their own page with a simple button click.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Advanced filter operations for groups

I would really like to see advanced filtering for displaying items in groups. Let's say I have a group where I have imported every crafting material in the game. However, I know some of these are too cheap to be worth selling, some have a vendorSell price that is so high it will make the AH deposits eat away at my profits, and some just move too darn slow. Currently, the group filters only allow me to sort by price. This means I can filter out the cheap ones, but I can't filter by vendorSell or DBRegionSaleRate or DBRegionSoldPerDay.

Implementation…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base