General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

My feature suggestion is...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make Operations remember selected tab

It would be really nice if the current active tab (Add/Remove items, Group Operations) could be remembered when switching to another operation.
    As of now, if I want to compare my group operations I have to re-select "Group Operations" every time I select another operation becuase the current active tab gets reset and set to the first one.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Depth Level for Tree view (Groups)

When looking at a huge tree of groups, you can get fairly lost if all groups are open. I suggest something like adding numbers above or below the tree that expands or contracts all groups based on depth level. i.e. clicking on 2 to expand all root groups to show their children (without their children)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Payment Method other than Paypal

For the countries like Turkey which using Paypal is forbidden; coul you please considering using other methods like skrill,webmooney or bank credit card. Due to strict policies of my country , Paypal was forced to leave because of extra tax options. on the other hand I am dying to use premium TSM
    kind regards

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Confirmation after clicking the "reset profile" button

There is no confirmation after clicking the "reset profile". Additionally, the button is so big it almost says "Click me!".
    There should be a confirmation after clicking it, saying "Do you really want to reset <Your Profile>?"

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow users to select what items go into the tasklist

It would be very nice to disable certain items in the tasklist. For example, I have yet to see the "expired auctions" notification work in a meaningful way. I would love to be able to disable that notification.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. option to disable forced loading of TradeSkillMaster_AppHelper

When running 8 multiboxing accounts on a PC, it isn't necessarily needed to have auction house data on all.

A simple option to say "Do not enable" would be perfect.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Soulbound checking

An idea I had would be something like a valuesource. You have the ability to determine what type of item something is, such as Common, Epic, and so on. My suggestion is another to check soulbound status of an item. It would be useful for setting up vendoring, destroying, and warehousing operations.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Median/Quartile Function for Price Sources

A staple of statistical analysis is the detection of outliers. Huge deviations from the true value of an item are what make up one of the greatest problems that any market analysis site faces. All of the skinning knives that trolls put on the AH for thousands of gold make the market value skyrocket when those prices should be ignored.

The addition of a median function would be a step in the right direction to deal with these outliers. Having upper and lower quartile functions would finish the job. In statistics, an outlier is defined as being 1.5 times the…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Inventory value for the selected character

Something I've been missing from TSM is to be able to see the value of my current inventory. It is great that it shows the overall value from all your characters but I would like to see for example how much stock value I have on my banker for example.

So a feature that allows you to select a specific character and that it also displays your current inventory value on said character.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make TSM Tool Tips Moveable

When I hover over an item in my bags the large TSM Tool Tip window opens obscuring everything in the bags. It would be useful to make the Tool Tip window movable or have it moved off the bags within the app.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. fonts for different locales

My game locale is Korean, and the default font setting of the add-on is English so some font appears as ??????. broken. I know your desktop add-on is only supporting US and EU realms and I have no problems with that. but the broken font is pain in my ass.
    I know where to change the code in order to change the fonts but... I need to do that everytime I update the add-on.

So, for the users in non-alphabet locales, please set game-default fonts such as STANDART_TEXT_FONT or something (or at least for a few Korean users :))

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Friend list UI

I often add buyers and sellers of various items to my friend list, however it's getting a little big and hard to manage. It would be great if TSM had some way to hook into the friends UI and allow us to manage this better.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sorting Auctions by Value

So I would like to get the Sorting your own auctions by value, we had that in TSM3. Where yo go to Auctions, then click where the Value is and it would sort your auctions by High > Low or Low > High, this is really handy if you would like to see all your big-ticket items instead of scrolling through 300 listings to find those two over 40k

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Inventory highlighting

Through various bag addons I have seen different icons added over items in my bags. ElvUI adds item level numbers, and Pawn puts green arrows on items that are an upgrade to wear.

In the same way that I set up pricing schemes in my operations and groups, I'd be able to define criteria for bag highlighting on items. Based on auctionDB data and my defined pricing, a gold icon would show up on items in my bags currently selling at an agreeable price based on my settings.

For mule characters with banks full of BOEs and pets, it'd be…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Disable always on top TSM window

Please disable TSM windows stay on top of other windows! It overlay every other window ingame, for example bags. Sometimes i need a lot of windows from different addons, i want them as big as i need and i want to control myself which window i want to see on top.
    Every time i want to look smth in other window i should close TSM, do stuff and reopen TSM again. It's so annoying...
    it's only TSM4 problem, that's why i'm still stay on TSM3.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. BACK Button

I'd like to bind a macro to the BACK button(<) on the shopping results and posting results screen. Unfortunately, this is not a button and I can't create a "/click" macro to it.

Because this button is in such an awkward position, I'd just like to bind the button to my mouse's "back" button.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Indicate whether to hold or post

Indicate quickly in the tooltip whether to auction or hold. Base the decision on a configurable logical statement. Ex. Auction if (numAuctions > 0 AND minBuyout>minPrice ) OR (numAuctions == 0)

Optionally add a vendor state as well and make it configurable in the same way, Ex. Vendor if (vendorPrice>minPrice)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Selecting a span of items in the list of items in a group

Clicking an item and then shift-clicking another item should select all items between the two.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Profession Groups by Expansion

It's great that adding profession groups has now been added into TSM4. The only issue is that instead of adding each block of the profession as different groups(i.e. Vanilla, Burning Crusade, etc.) it adds all items into a single large group. The only things not are craftable materials. Now, we can do this ourselves, but it would take hours of searching through wowhead to figure out where each item belongs. I'm not suggesting of course that you build groups for us, but give us the ability to select only part of a professions list of items ourselves to build into…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Create fully linked operation copy

When I create a new operation, I often want to make a sub-operation of an already existing operation, treating a subset of items slightly differently in one field (lower restock quantity for slower moving items for example), and then I end up wanting to link every other field, as I want the operations to be the same apart from that one field. Currently I have to do that manually, it would be nice to be able to create a clone of an operation and have all the fields linked, and then break the link for the operation you want changed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base