General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

My feature suggestion is...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. TSM Error window is too obstructive

The current error window is too obstructive to normal gameplay, obviously we'd prefer no errors but sometimes they do happen, and for example, scrapping was completely impossible without TSM disabled before that bug was fixed as the error message sat on top of my inventory and obstructed clicking items. The popups not being able to be ignored or hidden at least temporarily is horrible, getting one while in an instance is very frustrating.

I feel this issue is easily solved by any or all of these suggestions:

1) Reduce opacity to like 70-80% so I can at least see what's…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Don't automatically expand all tabs when an import is complete

When importing a TSM string, completing the import expands *all* groups automatically, even if the group isn't the one that you just imported. If you have a large amount of groups this can quickly become annoying to work with if you're importing more groups.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow custom pricing of "Destroy value"

At the moment, the destroy value is a fixed price source available from a dropdown, but that would not give us accurate results if we work with different pricings (f.e. 80% min(dbmarket, dbhistorical) since it would not cover my strategy and may lead to unfavourable deals.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Button lock TSM frames

I use multibox and this causes inconvenience when windows are shifted on some characters. really need an option to lock frames. All frames, not only auction that was in tsm3

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Automatic groupbuilding by function

Building groups with an function like member=ItemType(gear)Subtype(cloth) or member=ItemType(BattlePet)

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Show Region Avg Daily Sold for battlepets

Would help to know the avg demand for battle pets and make ranks/ave an accurate idea on what to sell to get quick gold.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Theme Module

TSM4 Core UI SKIN module,
    create and share UI skins ( change button images, colour scheme, border and Background image.

I am trying to work a way to do this atm as I would like to theme the TS4 Ui to me more blizz ui friendly for immersion.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please use system default font in non-English languages

Many people enjoy this powerful addon. However, if the game language is not English, especially in Chinese, Korean or japanese, many character will only be showed as ???. Please use defauly font or other fonts to prevent this problem. Thank you!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Operation Filtering, Searching, etc. (UI/UX Suggestion)

Still love a lot of the changes, but there are some areas that feel a lot less user-friendly. Namely: assigning and reordering operations.

I made this suggestion a while back on Discord and here when I was in the TSM 4 Beta, but was told both places weren't the place to make suggestions to TSM 4.... anyway, I had forgotten about it until now, and whipped up a quick mockup.

The way I described it was: copy your existing item assignment UI and apply it to Operations (with some tweaks).

Mockup: https://imgur.com/a/bG37uuU

I made quick mockup that you'll notice is…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. inventory viewer display zero items when sorted by group

I've been trying to find a way to restock my ironpaw shuffle materials as well as the crafted items that create multiple items per craft based on skill. I used to use tsm_restocking unofficial module for this. Being able to see items in my group that I don't currently have any of in the inventory viewer would be easier than having to hover over each tooltip individually.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bark items in tradechat functionality based on some groups

Adding an option (possibly creating a macro to click at appropriate times) that allow to post on /2 a custom message with 1 to 3 items links chosen randomly among a list of items from some groups that we select.

Would be useful for transmog market and rare item sells.

Would work well with the upcoming price filter for groups.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. quick navigate

I'd love a "ctrl+click" to navigate to where items are being groups in the groups page instead of trawling through subgroups for days :D

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Total Auctions Since Last Sale included as price source

This would allow us to create operations like "dbmarket+TASLS*vendorsell/3" to increase the value of an item by it's listing fee for each time it's been listed since last sale.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a toggle to always open bankui when opening a bank/gbank

Similar to the "Open all bags with auction house" option.
    (Would love to see the above option applied to opening a bank/gbank as well)

Sometimes I accidentally close the bankui, either misclicking when closing my bank or just simply not paying enough attention.

I personally never ever want the bankui closed if I'm actually viewing it. Currently, if you close it, it will stay closed until you run the command again. An option toggle to make it always appear when opening a bank/gbank would be great.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Using Value Sources on some Quantity fields

This can mainly be used for crafting and auctioning. Now we can use value sources data as quantities like daily region sold.

It can be useful to automatically assign them to fields like "restock quantity" or "post cap".

That way we'll have a way to dynamically craft/buy/sell based on a number representative of each item. We would be able to apply a formula (for instance 0.1*avgdailysoldquantity)

Obviously TSM would round the value source and there will have to be a default value in case the value source is undefined.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Keep same tab when scrolling through operations or groups

Sometimes you want to see the post details of each Auction operation and go through them quickly. For example I wanted to go and untick the "allow partial stack" on all my auctioning operations. I have about 20 operations so not that many yet. But every time I selected one of my operations it defaulted back to the "General" tab. So I have to click "Post" tab and then click the "allow partial stack".
    If not many operations then its ok, but when you start having more and more operations it becomes cumbersome to edit them.
    It would be nice…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow me to ignore silver/copper in the tooltip. I know you can use avg for operations but to keep my tooltips neat and clean would be nice

basically what the title says.

I know there are ways around this in the AH, but for the tooltip it would be really awesome to keep the lean yet informative.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. price check on AH from whisper or guild string

ability for guildies or any friends to whisper me for price check

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. tooltip price format: new shorter format

Currently the tooltip price format setting has 2 options, Coins or Text. I'd like a 3rd option that shortens the format to shrink tooltip width drastically. A compact format that rounds/drops copper if the price is >= 1g and silver if the price is >= 100g (or 1000g?).

For example:

1g 50s 50c -> 1g 51s
    100g 51s 00c -> 101g
    99999g 00s 00c -> 99999g (maybe add thousands seperators too?)

Originally thought I wanted a decimal format (ie. 1.51g), but after trying that the decimal point makes it really hard to read.

Since the accounting sold (min/avg/max) and auctioning…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Item tracker differentiating different item levels versions

With the new support for different item versions (Auction DB), it would be useful if item tracker also differentiate items.

For example, if I only have a 710 Cord of Unhinged Malice, it should not show I have a 725 Cord of Unhinged Malice in the tooltip.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base