General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

My feature suggestion is...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Keep same tab when scrolling through operations or groups

Sometimes you want to see the post details of each Auction operation and go through them quickly. For example I wanted to go and untick the "allow partial stack" on all my auctioning operations. I have about 20 operations so not that many yet. But every time I selected one of my operations it defaulted back to the "General" tab. So I have to click "Post" tab and then click the "allow partial stack".
    If not many operations then its ok, but when you start having more and more operations it becomes cumbersome to edit them.
    It would be nice…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Quicker adding/removing items in groups. A select all, ctrl-click select/deselect, and drag select and unselect would be convenient.

Something similar to the UI in Windows where you can shift click entire groups, ctrl-click to select/deselect individual items, select all would be a lot more convenient and faster for setting up groups.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The proposal to add the division of numbers.

Number of digits in the patch increased, and use the search engine or sniper sometimes becomes dangerous. Now TSM issues in the search 1000000g00s00s. It is very difficult to read and consider, propose to add division, 1,000,000, and so on. I hope I'm not alone in this regard.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make it see Void Storage

Yes, I know this was declined, and you say "ItemTracker doesn’t track soulbound items anyways, so no point in tracking the void bank."

But it tracks soulbound items just fine in my bank and my bags, so I am posting again for this. With the transmog craze, a lot of people put these things in Void Storage and don't want to duplicate them. This is really about the only shortcoming I see with TSM.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Put some sort of vendor price check into TSM without visiting vendors

TSM shouldn't tell me salt is a good deal at 2g, when a vendor sells it for 50 c. until I visit a vendor that sells salt.

This a bigger issue with recipes...

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bigger precision (+ 1 number after dot) in Sale Rate and Region Avg. Daily Sold

I do a lot of tmog resales and to decide should I buy the item or not I use Sale Rate value. But it only shows 2 digits and between low values 0.01 (~100 posts to sale an item) and 0.02 (~50 posts to sale an item) is huge difference. And because we don't have bigger precision 0.01 may mean 0.0001 (awful) or 0.014 (pretty good) or even 0.019 (if number is rounded via floor functiion)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Default operation tab option

Option like in groups to have a specific tab open when clicking on the operations button.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When Doing A Group Search, Show Items With No Results

A group search for 50 items may return 47 results, but shows no information for the three items without any information. These three are ripe for creating profitable auctions without any competition. Can they be listed with some kind of indicator showing there were no results?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Export items from container

Once upon a time I decided to put search for old crafting materials and put them in a group where I would buy all the available ones and then mark them up and resell them. It worked great the first time! Unfortunately, not everything sold, so I didn't want to rebuy things that didn't sell, so I removed them from the "buy" group and left them in the sell category.
    I had to manually add each item's ID to the list in TSM.
    My idea is to add a feature that allows you to export all the items in a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Automatic groupbuilding by function

Building groups with an function like member=ItemType(gear)Subtype(cloth) or member=ItemType(BattlePet)

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Depth Level for Tree view (Groups)

When looking at a huge tree of groups, you can get fairly lost if all groups are open. I suggest something like adding numbers above or below the tree that expands or contracts all groups based on depth level. i.e. clicking on 2 to expand all root groups to show their children (without their children)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Show Region Avg Daily Sold for battlepets

Would help to know the avg demand for battle pets and make ranks/ave an accurate idea on what to sell to get quick gold.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Item tracker differentiating different item levels versions

With the new support for different item versions (Auction DB), it would be useful if item tracker also differentiate items.

For example, if I only have a 710 Cord of Unhinged Malice, it should not show I have a 725 Cord of Unhinged Malice in the tooltip.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Filter items on groups with Avg Daily Sold value

Selft explanatory; it would allow to create subgroups with items that are sold for say, more than 1 per day on avg.

Imagine you have a list of 1000 crafted item, at the moment you can't easily know which one it's worth to craft for quick profit.

With this, you create a subgroup, filter out the 20 items that sells well and worth more than 1k, then you craft.

There's a lot of other useful uses.

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Confirmation after clicking the "reset profile" button

There is no confirmation after clicking the "reset profile". Additionally, the button is so big it almost says "Click me!".
    There should be a confirmation after clicking it, saying "Do you really want to reset <Your Profile>?"

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create a reference on the website and/or in the addon of all possible filter options

There's a very robust filter option for searching the AH or filtering items to sort into groups, but apart from the tooltip there's no easy reference for what actually works with the filtering. Currently, you can create custom searches on the AH and copy-paste it over to the filter in the group menu, but this both relies on actively being at an AH while managing groups and does not always result in a valid filter.
    A few examples:
    - Searching for "/Weapon/One-Handed Swords" works on the AH, but causes an invalid filter error in Groups. This also appears to be…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. inventory viewer display zero items when sorted by group

I've been trying to find a way to restock my ironpaw shuffle materials as well as the crafted items that create multiple items per craft based on skill. I used to use tsm_restocking unofficial module for this. Being able to see items in my group that I don't currently have any of in the inventory viewer would be easier than having to hover over each tooltip individually.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow custom pricing of "Destroy value"

At the moment, the destroy value is a fixed price source available from a dropdown, but that would not give us accurate results if we work with different pricings (f.e. 80% min(dbmarket, dbhistorical) since it would not cover my strategy and may lead to unfavourable deals.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. make the ah window grab-able by the gear wheel logo

To move the AH window I need to grab it with the mouse cursor, but often have to search for a grab-able piece of real estate. The gear logo is a prime target.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add tooltip option to show/expose item ID

Item IDs are important in TSM, would like to be able to see it in mouseover tooltip instead of needing another addon to expose it.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base