General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

My feature suggestion is...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Median/Quartile Function for Price Sources

A staple of statistical analysis is the detection of outliers. Huge deviations from the true value of an item are what make up one of the greatest problems that any market analysis site faces. All of the skinning knives that trolls put on the AH for thousands of gold make the market value skyrocket when those prices should be ignored.

The addition of a median function would be a step in the right direction to deal with these outliers. Having upper and lower quartile functions would finish the job. In statistics, an outlier is defined as being 1.5 times the…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Function / rule based groups

My idea is custom functions to allow Dynamic rule based group allocation eg:

Function group.additem{items, group} {
    While I <= MasterGroup.itemCount (

this.Item = MasterGroup.itemAt{i}

If I.quality = rare
    (moveItem(I,RareItems)
    I++
    }

Or as above but
    If I expires > customexplimit move to De group.

UI could be part of operations just apply to master group.

Alliance group management op could simply have a criteria and an action.

Eg: items in <group applied> to <equal> <quality> rare THEN <move> item to <custom group> Unless item = level 110 and /or on whitelist

Etc

Thats a very brief mixed pseudo code…

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Battlepet tooltips to the Pet Journal on mousover

Currently you must cage a pet from your journal to your inventory to see TSM data, it would help many get into the market if you could see the tooltip from the journal without caging.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Syncing TSM groups and operations via the TSM desktop application

General idea:
    TSM Desktop Application would be syncing tab at the top for syncing TSM operations and groups between wow accounts via a primary accounts.

Detailed explanation:
    Inside the TSM Desktop Application there would be a separate tab at the top for syncing. TSM would recognize the multiple accounts you have and allow you to do the following:
    - Set up a primary account
    - The user would be able to select various accounts via check boxes to have them sync to the primary account.
    - The synching would export the primary account info (setup, groups, operations, etc.) and import…

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. have option to minimise ALL groups in once click so they appear like screenshot below

http://imgur.com/a/4X9R0

Sometimes its annoying if u have very large groups and they are all expanded, you either have to scroll to the one you need or minimise them individually. Especially annoying when on a laptop w no mouse.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Replace All Skip All Import

In addition to skip and replace options, would it be possible to add a replace all and skip all option?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Total Item Count

I would love to see an item count option. For example, if I view my group and click on items, under the Group Items section. How many items are in there?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Inventory value for the selected character

Something I've been missing from TSM is to be able to see the value of my current inventory. It is great that it shows the overall value from all your characters but I would like to see for example how much stock value I have on my banker for example.

So a feature that allows you to select a specific character and that it also displays your current inventory value on said character.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Option to set tooltip to show price by stack size

In the tooltip you can hold down shift to swap from 1x item to current stack pricing.
    It would be great to have an option (check box, etc) to default to stack size pricing and SHIFT for 1x item.
    And YES, many tooltip/ah addons have that option. Overall, it would not be too difficult to implement it, and there is no drawback for anyone.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hotkey to get to an items group

If you have a lot groups and operations (having a slow pc doesnt help) it can take you quite some time to find the group you are looking for, so i would like to have a hotkey/shortcut i can click on items in my bag which would open the group that item is in.

Dont care if TSM has to be open or not.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Inventory highlighting

Through various bag addons I have seen different icons added over items in my bags. ElvUI adds item level numbers, and Pawn puts green arrows on items that are an upgrade to wear.

In the same way that I set up pricing schemes in my operations and groups, I'd be able to define criteria for bag highlighting on items. Based on auctionDB data and my defined pricing, a gold icon would show up on items in my bags currently selling at an agreeable price based on my settings.

For mule characters with banks full of BOEs and pets, it'd be…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Additions to the TSMAPI

- What shortfall are you trying to solve in the current functionality of the addon?

There's a few things I'm trying to do with TSM that requires me to scan the SavedVariables since TSMAPI doesn't support what I'm trying to do.

- What new functionality do you hope to attain with the addition of this feature?

1. A table of items put up on the auction house with their stats (last sold, ammount sold, ammount expired, ammount expired since last sold,...) similarly to TSM:GetAuctionStatsSinceLastSale(itemString) and TSM:GetAuctionStats(itemString, lastSold) wich we can't use.
    I am currently splitting, iterating and analysing through: TradeSkillMaster_AccountingDB["r@"..GetRealmName().."@csvSales"]…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Move Group Window Size

Option to resize the window that appears when you are moving/changing Parent Group for easier managing:

http://i.imgur.com/Md2twNi.jpg

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Show stack size limit in tooltip

I would just like to see "Stacks in lots of (10, 20, 200)" in the tooltip like Auctioneer does. It's literally the only thing missing from the tooltip options. Forgive my ignorance if it does this, but I did search and could not find this function.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Dynamic Restock / Automatic Use of Accounting / TSM Advanced Mode (as connected Feature)

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT ASKING FOR QUANTITIES IN FORMULAS
    (even though it is the most voted suggestion since always! and prolly the first thought of everyone who had started to create the first operations)
    So give me your answer. pls. I cant sleep anymore.

First of All: I love TSM more than the game itself.
    I would buy it.
    Like for 40 € idc. Like a WOW Addon (pun intended)
    And I want it to be the best, the most powerful it could be.. So please dont get distracted by my frustration over the absence of the most obvious functions…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. tooltip inventory

Add a blacklist for the inventory tooltip info to reduce tooltip clutter. No need know that every one of my alts owns a hearthstone, right?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Delete Theme option

I've looked everywhere, and either I'm blind, of the option to delete unwanted themes just doesn't exist. I'm new to using TSM and didn't realise that saving a theme the same name WON'T overwrite and existing one.

So now I have two themes with the same name, one of which I want to remove, but apparently can't do so.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Greyed Out display of items missing from your inventory when filtering Inventory Viewer by group

Basically what I would like is a way to remind myself to restock items of a certain group. It can be a toggle option not to distract people that don't need it.

Let's say you want to have certain groups of items always on sale but keeping a lot of backup items can be space inefficient (vendor recipes, shirts). Sometimes you can miss that you had a sale of such item and don't have it posted until you do a full revision. I understand that this can be deduced browsing sales in Accounting module but if you are dealing with…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. tooltip price format: new shorter format

Currently the tooltip price format setting has 2 options, Coins or Text. I'd like a 3rd option that shortens the format to shrink tooltip width drastically. A compact format that rounds/drops copper if the price is >= 1g and silver if the price is >= 100g (or 1000g?).

For example:

1g 50s 50c -> 1g 51s
    100g 51s 00c -> 101g
    99999g 00s 00c -> 99999g (maybe add thousands seperators too?)

Originally thought I wanted a decimal format (ie. 1.51g), but after trying that the decimal point makes it really hard to read.

Since the accounting sold (min/avg/max) and auctioning…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Play a sound when running a scan or sniper when you're about to get disconnected

Sometimes scans are very long, for instance cancel scans can last more than 30 min.
    When you snipe you spent a lot of time away also.

You ALWAYS get disconnected after 30 min due to inactivity, which is especially a problem if you run a long scan, you have to start over. Over months of gold making activity you certainly ran into this issue more than once.

I suggest that you add a sound notification (customizable option) when you're about to get disconnected so that you can alt tab and move to avoid dc.

The best in my opinion would…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base