General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Count for battle pets when shopping/posting a normal companion pet and vice-versa

Currently when I post a normal companion pet TSM is not undercutting its corresponding battle pet lvl1 which is posted on the AH by another guy thus it is posting my normal pet at a higher price than the other guy's pet.

In my mind lvl1 battle pets should be treated the same as a normal companion pet.

What I want is an option to TSM treat normal companion pets as the same as their lvl1 counterpart thus allowing us to undercut battle pets while posting a normal companion pet and vice-versa.

Also useful for when we are shopping for…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Friend list UI

I often add buyers and sellers of various items to my friend list, however it's getting a little big and hard to manage. It would be great if TSM had some way to hook into the friends UI and allow us to manage this better.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Selecting a span of items in the list of items in a group

Clicking an item and then shift-clicking another item should select all items between the two.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Total Auctions Since Last Sale included as price source

This would allow us to create operations like "dbmarket+TASLS*vendorsell/3" to increase the value of an item by it's listing fee for each time it's been listed since last sale.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Option to show "total owned" for all toons on account

Hi there, it would be really handy if in the tooltip, we could seen not only the total items owned not just for the current realm but for all toons on that account. I know this wouldn't work well for people that 50 toons all with hearthstones, but would be a really easy way to see where I put all my pet charms or how many brewfest tokens each toon has so I focus my energy on the right ones, without logging into a different toon on each realm.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Filter and Search by Seller Name

Hey Guys,

first, Ive to thank you for this work and good development on TSM.

I miss a crucial function for action filtering / seaching - the search for seller names.

Other Auctioning Addons like 'Auctioneer' are able to do that.
    (They missed to handle the realm name, but they applied this function long time ago)

Add a slash command like /seller for filterInfo object.
    Or a other function to get all auctions from a specific seller.

I would like to share you my ideas to solve my request but the source of TSM is very big and it will…

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. A label for a custom price source that will show in the tooltip instead of the custom price source name itself

Since Custom price source names are a bit limited (no space, no numbers etc.), it would be nice to have some kind of 'display label' option for in the tooltip to make the names in the tooltips look nicer if you want to display a custom price source.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow me to ignore silver/copper in the tooltip. I know you can use avg for operations but to keep my tooltips neat and clean would be nice

basically what the title says.

I know there are ways around this in the AH, but for the tooltip it would be really awesome to keep the lean yet informative.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow numbers in custom price sources

I want to have 3 custom price sources

deposit12
    deposit24
    deposit48

which does not work because numbers aren't allowed. I understand that it's probably problematic scanning things when there is not a letter in the first position. but maybe you can parse numbers within/at the end of the name

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Enable users to add custom soundfiles for alerts.

It would be great if users were able to use custom soundfiles in addition to the predefined ones for alerts.

The easiest way to do this in my opinion would be to add 3-5 dummy soundfiles named ""custom1.mp3", "custom2.mp3", etc. to the Media folder that already contains the cashregister.mp3 soundfile and to allow users to select any of these soundfiles in the dropdown menus for alerts ingame.

A user could then simply replace one or multiple of those dummy soundfiles with their own custom soundfile(s) using the same filenames as the dummy soundfiles.

The only issue I can see with…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add functions to calculate the avg, min and max price of all items in the same group

It would be great if there were new functions:

GroupAvg(), GroupMin() and GroupMax()

The idea of these functions would be that they take one argument (a price string) and apply that pricestring to any item in the same group as the item the function is called for and then calculate the average, minimum or maximum of that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is an example:

Current content raid gear comes in many different variations, many of which are more or less the same, but still treated as different items.

Take "Diadem of the Highborne" for example:

I'll list a few of the different…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. quick navigate

I'd love a "ctrl+click" to navigate to where items are being groups in the groups page instead of trawling through subgroups for days :D

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add to Group Button on Item Detail Page

I can be very ease of use for managing the groups.

Items should be added by just their own page with a simple button click.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Median/Quartile Function for Price Sources

A staple of statistical analysis is the detection of outliers. Huge deviations from the true value of an item are what make up one of the greatest problems that any market analysis site faces. All of the skinning knives that trolls put on the AH for thousands of gold make the market value skyrocket when those prices should be ignored.

The addition of a median function would be a step in the right direction to deal with these outliers. Having upper and lower quartile functions would finish the job. In statistics, an outlier is defined as being 1.5 times the…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Function / rule based groups

My idea is custom functions to allow Dynamic rule based group allocation eg:

Function group.additem{items, group} {
    While I <= MasterGroup.itemCount (

this.Item = MasterGroup.itemAt{i}

If I.quality = rare
    (moveItem(I,RareItems)
    I++
    }

Or as above but
    If I expires > customexplimit move to De group.

UI could be part of operations just apply to master group.

Alliance group management op could simply have a criteria and an action.

Eg: items in <group applied> to <equal> <quality> rare THEN <move> item to <custom group> Unless item = level 110 and /or on whitelist

Etc

Thats a very brief mixed pseudo code…

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Syncing TSM groups and operations via the TSM desktop application

General idea:
    TSM Desktop Application would be syncing tab at the top for syncing TSM operations and groups between wow accounts via a primary accounts.

Detailed explanation:
    Inside the TSM Desktop Application there would be a separate tab at the top for syncing. TSM would recognize the multiple accounts you have and allow you to do the following:
    - Set up a primary account
    - The user would be able to select various accounts via check boxes to have them sync to the primary account.
    - The synching would export the primary account info (setup, groups, operations, etc.) and import…

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Total Item Count

I would love to see an item count option. For example, if I view my group and click on items, under the Group Items section. How many items are in there?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Inventory value for the selected character

Something I've been missing from TSM is to be able to see the value of my current inventory. It is great that it shows the overall value from all your characters but I would like to see for example how much stock value I have on my banker for example.

So a feature that allows you to select a specific character and that it also displays your current inventory value on said character.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Option to set tooltip to show price by stack size

In the tooltip you can hold down shift to swap from 1x item to current stack pricing.
    It would be great to have an option (check box, etc) to default to stack size pricing and SHIFT for 1x item.
    And YES, many tooltip/ah addons have that option. Overall, it would not be too difficult to implement it, and there is no drawback for anyone.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Inventory highlighting

Through various bag addons I have seen different icons added over items in my bags. ElvUI adds item level numbers, and Pawn puts green arrows on items that are an upgrade to wear.

In the same way that I set up pricing schemes in my operations and groups, I'd be able to define criteria for bag highlighting on items. Based on auctionDB data and my defined pricing, a gold icon would show up on items in my bags currently selling at an agreeable price based on my settings.

For mule characters with banks full of BOEs and pets, it'd be…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base